Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed ways to obtain ancients
1 2 3 4 5 6
Surf out behind the SS Anne and then use Strength on the truck

A Baldwin recipe- that requires materials including a Swipp trade, a rare Coli drop, an Avery purchase, an Imbued Sulfur, and a rare Gathering drop. Alternately, a complete set of seasonal items (Sage or the mini-fests or like, Love is in the Air/Pirate Day/NotN/WW).

A rare "totally legitimate merchant" dragon shows up- think one of Glass'n'Gloss' buddies, or Marva- and offers a trade for a scroll. The trade always requires something Sprite-level rare, but sometimes just gives you gravel instead of what it says it will. And by sometimes, I mean most of the time. Nearly all of the time, even.
Surf out behind the SS Anne and then use Strength on the truck

A Baldwin recipe- that requires materials including a Swipp trade, a rare Coli drop, an Avery purchase, an Imbued Sulfur, and a rare Gathering drop. Alternately, a complete set of seasonal items (Sage or the mini-fests or like, Love is in the Air/Pirate Day/NotN/WW).

A rare "totally legitimate merchant" dragon shows up- think one of Glass'n'Gloss' buddies, or Marva- and offers a trade for a scroll. The trade always requires something Sprite-level rare, but sometimes just gives you gravel instead of what it says it will. And by sometimes, I mean most of the time. Nearly all of the time, even.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Downtime familiar? No, downtime breed.
zqDx8gm.png
[quote name="MysticMeat" date="2024-05-11 15:13:53" ] Downtime familiar? No, downtime breed. [/quote] [david attenborough voice] and here we see the wild flight rising user trying to destroy its own website!
MysticMeat wrote on 2024-05-11 15:13:53:
Downtime familiar? No, downtime breed.

[david attenborough voice] and here we see the wild flight rising user trying to destroy its own website!
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
I'm crying with laughter, all these options are so cursed (and it's hilarious)

truly, the admins could never hope to be as evil as the players are, we're a rare breed--

WAIT

Are we the next ancients?!
I'm crying with laughter, all these options are so cursed (and it's hilarious)

truly, the admins could never hope to be as evil as the players are, we're a rare breed--

WAIT

Are we the next ancients?!
The breed has a small chance of being your random progen. Which means you can’t breed your or random progen without breed changing, and as a progen this ancient is clan bound. There are no breed change scrolls for this breed, so you can’t change any of your later dragons into the breed, and if you change it to a different breed, that’s it. It can never go back. And again, you can’t go and find it a mate cause you can’t trade progens.
Suddenly newbies have something for old players to envy, a beautiful perfect ancient that somehow fulfills what all the players have been asking for- but only a select few newcomers will ever have.
The breed has a small chance of being your random progen. Which means you can’t breed your or random progen without breed changing, and as a progen this ancient is clan bound. There are no breed change scrolls for this breed, so you can’t change any of your later dragons into the breed, and if you change it to a different breed, that’s it. It can never go back. And again, you can’t go and find it a mate cause you can’t trade progens.
Suddenly newbies have something for old players to envy, a beautiful perfect ancient that somehow fulfills what all the players have been asking for- but only a select few newcomers will ever have.
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
FR adds a twelfth playable flight and a them-specific dominance reward is they get one clanbound [breed] scroll every day. No other way to obtain them.
FR adds a twelfth playable flight and a them-specific dominance reward is they get one clanbound [breed] scroll every day. No other way to obtain them.
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
[quote name="ShadowLugia111" date="2024-05-10 17:29:49" ] [quote name="englishcapital" date="2024-05-09 13:36:32" ] Flat random chance to hatch from any dragon pair, but only in one egg nests. [/quote] Ooh, a cuckoo dragon [/quote] [center][i]Or, alternatively: a five-egg nest, but every time you incubate it an egg goes missing and at some point a singular weird egg from the Ancient is placed. By the time you hatch the nest, it's only the one. For added pain, you have to have an adult of the breed already in your active lair for this to trigger.
ShadowLugia111 wrote on 2024-05-10 17:29:49:
englishcapital wrote on 2024-05-09 13:36:32:
Flat random chance to hatch from any dragon pair, but only in one egg nests.

Ooh, a cuckoo dragon
Or, alternatively: a five-egg nest, but every time you incubate it an egg goes missing and at some point a singular weird egg from the Ancient is placed. By the time you hatch the nest, it's only the one.

For added pain, you have to have an adult of the breed already in your active lair for this to trigger.
3bEOp4c.pngRCx7Oc3.pngLseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
[quote name="Achromaticism" date="2024-05-11 19:22:11" ] FR adds a twelfth playable flight and a them-specific dominance reward is they get one clanbound [breed] scroll every day. No other way to obtain them. [/quote] Spinning off of this, a shade-turned ancient breed that is only available as scrolls from a strange merchant that appears when the Beastclans win dominance. Using the shade-turn scroll sets all of a dragon's colours to Shade, a true black the same as the lineart, with small accent colours for each gene. But no gene scrolls are available, you're stuck with whatever the transformed dragon had or what the babies are born with.
Achromaticism wrote on 2024-05-11 19:22:11:
Spinning off of this, a shade-turned ancient breed that is only available as scrolls from a strange merchant that appears when the Beastclans win dominance.

Using the shade-turn scroll sets all of a dragon's colours to Shade, a true black the same as the lineart, with small accent colours for each gene. But no gene scrolls are available, you're stuck with whatever the transformed dragon had or what the babies are born with.
hG6Dlws.png
Swipp egg. No breed changes, just eggs. You are limited to 1 every month, and they are clanbound. It takes 35 Double Saddle Butterflyfish and 3 Blueridge Greatshells to obtain one egg. Good luck, kids.
Swipp egg. No breed changes, just eggs. You are limited to 1 every month, and they are clanbound. It takes 35 Double Saddle Butterflyfish and 3 Blueridge Greatshells to obtain one egg. Good luck, kids.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I think a dragon breed that you get from a fairgrounds game would be kinda cursed. like if it was battle toads level difficulty.
I think a dragon breed that you get from a fairgrounds game would be kinda cursed. like if it was battle toads level difficulty.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6