Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed ways to obtain ancients
1 2 3 4 5 6
I had a thought the other day about FR releasing a new item similar to the scatterscroll except that instead of changing colors, it changes the dragon's breed. And then I thought:

"Wouldn't it be cursed if that was the only way to get the next Ancient?"

So now I'm laughing to myself thinking of all sorts of cursed items along those lines. C'mon, y'all, gimme your best shots. How cursed can we get?
I had a thought the other day about FR releasing a new item similar to the scatterscroll except that instead of changing colors, it changes the dragon's breed. And then I thought:

"Wouldn't it be cursed if that was the only way to get the next Ancient?"

So now I'm laughing to myself thinking of all sorts of cursed items along those lines. C'mon, y'all, gimme your best shots. How cursed can we get?
Flat random chance to hatch from any dragon pair, but only in one egg nests.
6wR17En.png
having to get it from pinkerton… the breed was too small and got lost Crim’s pile or sm

with all the other things that come from pinkerton, eggs would be such a pain to get omg
having to get it from pinkerton… the breed was too small and got lost Crim’s pile or sm

with all the other things that come from pinkerton, eggs would be such a pain to get omg
sola.png
they/them
umas
f.a.q.
———
[quote name="englishcapital" date="2024-05-09 13:36:32" ] Flat random chance to hatch from any dragon pair, but only in one egg nests. [/quote] oh that IS cursed...it would make getting wegged either super exciting or even more disappointing. Or confusingly both if you got wegged by a breeding project pair and the baby came out with the exact colors you'd been trying for for months! [quote name="philocaly" date="2024-05-09 13:37:18" ] having to get it from pinkerton… the breed was too small and got lost Crim’s pile or sm with all the other things that come from pinkerton, eggs would be such a pain to get omg [/quote] someone would totally build a pinkerlocke around this immediately and i would become obsessed. all my free time: gone.
englishcapital wrote on 2024-05-09 13:36:32:

oh that IS cursed...it would make getting wegged either super exciting or even more disappointing. Or confusingly both if you got wegged by a breeding project pair and the baby came out with the exact colors you'd been trying for for months!
philocaly wrote on 2024-05-09 13:37:18:

someone would totally build a pinkerlocke around this immediately and i would become obsessed. all my free time: gone.
You only get a scroll if you max your lucky streak playing shock switch.

Breed scrolls, and even rarer eggs, drop randomly from doing site activities.

Achievement only breed. No, not as in you can only buy scrolls from Avery - there's a special coli related achievement that once you unlock it, you get two breed scrolls to start your own breeding pair and that's it forever. They're an extremely territorial gladitorial breed, so they only welcome the most accomplished warriors.

You only get a scroll if you max your lucky streak playing shock switch.

Breed scrolls, and even rarer eggs, drop randomly from doing site activities.

Achievement only breed. No, not as in you can only buy scrolls from Avery - there's a special coli related achievement that once you unlock it, you get two breed scrolls to start your own breeding pair and that's it forever. They're an extremely territorial gladitorial breed, so they only welcome the most accomplished warriors.

Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
crane game - but the janky ones inside walmart that are very much scams to eat your cash
crane game - but the janky ones inside walmart that are very much scams to eat your cash
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Roundsey's Raffle breed: there are 10 scrolls every week as one of the prizes.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
[quote name="DaraHessesh" date="2024-05-09 13:52:57" ] Roundsey's Raffle breed: there are 10 scrolls every week as one of the prizes. [/quote] oh man can you imagine the sheer chaos this would create. i kind of love it (no, staff, no please don't i'm joking;;;; )
DaraHessesh wrote on 2024-05-09 13:52:57:

oh man can you imagine the sheer chaos this would create. i kind of love it (no, staff, no please don't i'm joking;;;; )
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-05-09 13:49:18" ] Achievement only breed. No, not as in you can only buy scrolls from Avery - there's a special coli related achievement that once you unlock it, you get two breed scrolls to start your own breeding pair and that's it forever. They're an extremely territorial gladitorial breed, so they only welcome the most accomplished warriors. [/quote] No no, they're added as a reward to a pre-existing achievement, specifically one of the ones you'd almost certainly get really early, and as a clanbound thing as well of course.
Recallback wrote on 2024-05-09 13:49:18:
No no, they're added as a reward to a pre-existing achievement, specifically one of the ones you'd almost certainly get really early, and as a clanbound thing as well of course.
pSn2GKM.png
Unaligned dragonfly ancient is a springswarm exclusive Coli drop.
Unaligned dragonfly ancient is a springswarm exclusive Coli drop.
1 2 3 4 5 6