Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed ways to obtain ancients
Only available on Friday 13th through Swipp.
Only available on Friday 13th through Swipp.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
it's next year's Marva gift. depending on which way you turn your thing, you either get an egg or a scroll
it's next year's Marva gift. depending on which way you turn your thing, you either get an egg or a scroll
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
During April Fools, Marva gives the player a "suspicious egg" that randomly determines who gets the next ancient. Until the day it can be opened, it will just cycle through each phase of the suspicious egg like so many other gifts of hers. 25 of the potential outcomes will be all the other dragon breeds, but that 1 other outcome would be the next ancient breed. After that, breed change scrolls and their ancient genes can only be obtained from interacting with the site. Pinkerton very very very rarely gives them. Roundsey might have 1 or 2 winners for a random gene or breed change scroll. Only neutral aligned coli enemies rarely drop genes... but... neutral aligned bosses have a slightly higher chance of dropping, but not much. I think a really really neat addition would be to make this next ancient breed not have a patron deity, and completely neutrally aligned. They're a dragon, no doubt about it, but they're uncanny in how out of place they are and where they came from. No dragon ever wants to be near them because the way they talk, move, smell, and act is just [i]wrong[/i] in some way you can't put your finger on it. They move awkwardly like their bodies aren't organic, they don't smell like ANYTHING, and their mannerisms make everyone around them uncomfortable. They act like they're hiding something they aren't even aware of... Maybe a name like the Othergait or something similar. They would just be this super creepy breed that showed up out of nowhere and don't seem to have an origin. Gene projects centered around them are frustrating nightmares to complete. Their whole shtick is uncanny valley for dragons. Idk- I went from throwing out cursed and frustrating suggestions for the next ancient breed to making an entire dragon breed. Sleepy shenanigans I guess [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
During April Fools, Marva gives the player a "suspicious egg" that randomly determines who gets the next ancient. Until the day it can be opened, it will just cycle through each phase of the suspicious egg like so many other gifts of hers. 25 of the potential outcomes will be all the other dragon breeds, but that 1 other outcome would be the next ancient breed.

After that, breed change scrolls and their ancient genes can only be obtained from interacting with the site. Pinkerton very very very rarely gives them. Roundsey might have 1 or 2 winners for a random gene or breed change scroll. Only neutral aligned coli enemies rarely drop genes... but... neutral aligned bosses have a slightly higher chance of dropping, but not much.

I think a really really neat addition would be to make this next ancient breed not have a patron deity, and completely neutrally aligned. They're a dragon, no doubt about it, but they're uncanny in how out of place they are and where they came from. No dragon ever wants to be near them because the way they talk, move, smell, and act is just wrong in some way you can't put your finger on it. They move awkwardly like their bodies aren't organic, they don't smell like ANYTHING, and their mannerisms make everyone around them uncomfortable. They act like they're hiding something they aren't even aware of...

Maybe a name like the Othergait or something similar. They would just be this super creepy breed that showed up out of nowhere and don't seem to have an origin. Gene projects centered around them are frustrating nightmares to complete. Their whole shtick is uncanny valley for dragons.

Idk- I went from throwing out cursed and frustrating suggestions for the next ancient breed to making an entire dragon breed. Sleepy shenanigans I guess
2J3QvJQ.gif
maxing out your fairgrounds using only tidal trouble. for a week.
maxing out your fairgrounds using only tidal trouble. for a week.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
[quote name="ASleepyBoi" date="2024-05-14 20:32:47" ] During April Fools, Marva gives the player a "suspicious egg" that randomly determines who gets the next ancient. Until the day it can be opened, it will just cycle through each phase of the suspicious egg like so many other gifts of hers. 25 of the potential outcomes will be all the other dragon breeds, but that 1 other outcome would be the next ancient breed. After that, breed change scrolls and their ancient genes can only be obtained from interacting with the site. Pinkerton very very very rarely gives them. Roundsey might have 1 or 2 winners for a random gene or breed change scroll. Only neutral aligned coli enemies rarely drop genes... but... neutral aligned bosses have a slightly higher chance of dropping, but not much. I think a really really neat addition would be to make this next ancient breed not have a patron deity, and completely neutrally aligned. They're a dragon, no doubt about it, but they're uncanny in how out of place they are and where they came from. No dragon ever wants to be near them because the way they talk, move, smell, and act is just [i]wrong[/i] in some way you can't put your finger on it. They move awkwardly like their bodies aren't organic, they don't smell like ANYTHING, and their mannerisms make everyone around them uncomfortable. They act like they're hiding something they aren't even aware of... Maybe a name like the Othergait or something similar. They would just be this super creepy breed that showed up out of nowhere and don't seem to have an origin. Gene projects centered around them are frustrating nightmares to complete. Their whole shtick is uncanny valley for dragons. Idk- I went from throwing out cursed and frustrating suggestions for the next ancient breed to making an entire dragon breed. Sleepy shenanigans I guess [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [/quote] wait the actual breed concept goes hard???? [emoji=spiral star size=1] I love this
ASleepyBoi wrote on 2024-05-14 20:32:47:
During April Fools, Marva gives the player a "suspicious egg" that randomly determines who gets the next ancient. Until the day it can be opened, it will just cycle through each phase of the suspicious egg like so many other gifts of hers. 25 of the potential outcomes will be all the other dragon breeds, but that 1 other outcome would be the next ancient breed.

After that, breed change scrolls and their ancient genes can only be obtained from interacting with the site. Pinkerton very very very rarely gives them. Roundsey might have 1 or 2 winners for a random gene or breed change scroll. Only neutral aligned coli enemies rarely drop genes... but... neutral aligned bosses have a slightly higher chance of dropping, but not much.

I think a really really neat addition would be to make this next ancient breed not have a patron deity, and completely neutrally aligned. They're a dragon, no doubt about it, but they're uncanny in how out of place they are and where they came from. No dragon ever wants to be near them because the way they talk, move, smell, and act is just wrong in some way you can't put your finger on it. They move awkwardly like their bodies aren't organic, they don't smell like ANYTHING, and their mannerisms make everyone around them uncomfortable. They act like they're hiding something they aren't even aware of...

Maybe a name like the Othergait or something similar. They would just be this super creepy breed that showed up out of nowhere and don't seem to have an origin. Gene projects centered around them are frustrating nightmares to complete. Their whole shtick is uncanny valley for dragons.

Idk- I went from throwing out cursed and frustrating suggestions for the next ancient breed to making an entire dragon breed. Sleepy shenanigans I guess

wait the actual breed concept goes hard???? I love this
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
@kadeunderscore LOLL me being me, I stewed in the idea more and now I'm sketching out the actual breed the way I imagine it in my head [emoji=mirror tongue size=1] I'm overjoyed you love the concept! Towards the end of my rambling I get a little self conscious on what others would think ;w;
@kadeunderscore
LOLL me being me, I stewed in the idea more and now I'm sketching out the actual breed the way I imagine it in my head I'm overjoyed you love the concept! Towards the end of my rambling I get a little self conscious on what others would think ;w;
2J3QvJQ.gif
[quote name="ASleepyBoi" date="2024-05-14 20:32:47" ] During April Fools, Marva gives the player a "suspicious egg" that randomly determines who gets the next ancient. Until the day it can be opened, it will just cycle through each phase of the suspicious egg like so many other gifts of hers. 25 of the potential outcomes will be all the other dragon breeds, but that 1 other outcome would be the next ancient breed. After that, breed change scrolls and their ancient genes can only be obtained from interacting with the site. Pinkerton very very very rarely gives them. Roundsey might have 1 or 2 winners for a random gene or breed change scroll. Only neutral aligned coli enemies rarely drop genes... but... neutral aligned bosses have a slightly higher chance of dropping, but not much. I think a really really neat addition would be to make this next ancient breed not have a patron deity, and completely neutrally aligned. They're a dragon, no doubt about it, but they're uncanny in how out of place they are and where they came from. No dragon ever wants to be near them because the way they talk, move, smell, and act is just [i]wrong[/i] in some way you can't put your finger on it. They move awkwardly like their bodies aren't organic, they don't smell like ANYTHING, and their mannerisms make everyone around them uncomfortable. They act like they're hiding something they aren't even aware of... Maybe a name like the Othergait or something similar. They would just be this super creepy breed that showed up out of nowhere and don't seem to have an origin. Gene projects centered around them are frustrating nightmares to complete. Their whole shtick is uncanny valley for dragons. Idk- I went from throwing out cursed and frustrating suggestions for the next ancient breed to making an entire dragon breed. Sleepy shenanigans I guess [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [/quote] I actually kind of want this now, it's perfect for horror shenanigans
ASleepyBoi wrote on 2024-05-14 20:32:47:

I actually kind of want this now, it's perfect for horror shenanigans
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg