Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
[quote name="MissAri" date="2024-02-01 01:59:46" ] Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping. [/quote] This, but you can layer the Tertiary alongside the Apparel for some cool effects. Double Tertiaries. I need Gliders/Skeletal, Flameforger/Wraith, and Space/Starfall stat! On the chaotic side, I [i]would[/i] like to see what would happen if something from the Let's chaos. or Ruin Flight Rising threads was implemented. Who would survive? Who would find workarounds? Who would end up in an unwanted Nuzlocke?
MissAri wrote on 2024-02-01 01:59:46:
Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping.
This, but you can layer the Tertiary alongside the Apparel for some cool effects.

Double Tertiaries. I need Gliders/Skeletal, Flameforger/Wraith, and Space/Starfall stat!

On the chaotic side, I would like to see what would happen if something from the Let's chaos. or Ruin Flight Rising threads was implemented. Who would survive? Who would find workarounds? Who would end up in an unwanted Nuzlocke?
Tarnished Doubloon WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Yar har har, fiddle dee dee! Being a pirate is alright with me!
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
Make previewing backgrounds scenes available in the dressing room. This would be super nice instead of having to use your imagination for what your dragon/scry/outfit looks good with different backgrounds scenes.

And on the topic of the dressing room, making the dressing room more mobile friendly. Like adding buttons to move apparel up and down slots, or even implementing a dragging system like they have for rearranging your lair dragons.

EDIT: Accidentally called scenes backgrounds, corrected my post!
Make previewing backgrounds scenes available in the dressing room. This would be super nice instead of having to use your imagination for what your dragon/scry/outfit looks good with different backgrounds scenes.

And on the topic of the dressing room, making the dressing room more mobile friendly. Like adding buttons to move apparel up and down slots, or even implementing a dragging system like they have for rearranging your lair dragons.

EDIT: Accidentally called scenes backgrounds, corrected my post!
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I'd like some way of knowing I've already looked at a thread in the forums. Slightly greyed out Topic title text or maybe a small "New" image that disappears, I don't know. But I have the worst short term memory and I find myself opening the same threads back to back thinking I haven't read them when in fact I already have :']
I'd like some way of knowing I've already looked at a thread in the forums. Slightly greyed out Topic title text or maybe a small "New" image that disappears, I don't know. But I have the worst short term memory and I find myself opening the same threads back to back thinking I haven't read them when in fact I already have :']
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

Eloen · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
Unretire stuff on the week of FR's anniversary. Even if it's hard to get, at least make it possible. If I could get at least one Imp scroll a year, that's enough for me.
Unretire stuff on the week of FR's anniversary. Even if it's hard to get, at least make it possible. If I could get at least one Imp scroll a year, that's enough for me.
signature by Allocen
I understand all the reasons why it would be messy and not work since they don't have the same gene pools, but i would personally love if any ancient breed could nest with any other ancient breed. I just don't feel like i have the freedom to have whatever little funky dragons my heart desires. Instead it feels like if I have a fun aether design i need to make sure i have at least one other aether incase i ever want to use the main function of the game to see what random hatchlings I get. [quote name="MissAri" date="2024-02-01 01:59:46" ] Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping. [/quote] Also I would totally love this. I am someone who uses apparel sparingly as I like to keep the silhouette of my dragon slightly readable, but I love all the line breaking terts and want my modern dragons to be able to join in on the fun. I could be miss remembering this, but was the official reasoning behind no line breaking terts on moderns just because they didn't want weird clipping issues with apparel.... You already have weird clipping issues with apparel .. with other pieces of apparel, no one is going to blame you if the apparel doesn't really work but oh well.
I understand all the reasons why it would be messy and not work since they don't have the same gene pools, but i would personally love if any ancient breed could nest with any other ancient breed.

I just don't feel like i have the freedom to have whatever little funky dragons my heart desires. Instead it feels like if I have a fun aether design i need to make sure i have at least one other aether incase i ever want to use the main function of the game to see what random hatchlings I get.

MissAri wrote on 2024-02-01 01:59:46:
Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping.
Also I would totally love this. I am someone who uses apparel sparingly as I like to keep the silhouette of my dragon slightly readable, but I love all the line breaking terts and want my modern dragons to be able to join in on the fun.

I could be miss remembering this, but was the official reasoning behind no line breaking terts on moderns just because they didn't want weird clipping issues with apparel.... You already have weird clipping issues with apparel .. with other pieces of apparel, no one is going to blame you if the apparel doesn't really work but oh well.

SpiritFeather.gif
Ancient eggs, but specifically as a high level scavenging reward in their corresponding element. (ex: banescale eggs at idk level 30? lesser? higher? in fire scavenging)

Would help the egg rarity at higher levels.
Ancient eggs, but specifically as a high level scavenging reward in their corresponding element. (ex: banescale eggs at idk level 30? lesser? higher? in fire scavenging)

Would help the egg rarity at higher levels.
:Mysterious Relief: item

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Wonder trade for dragons. It'd be kind of nuts and technologically improbable, but trading dragons COMPLETELY at random with no idea of the recipient/owner could be fun!
Wonder trade for dragons. It'd be kind of nuts and technologically improbable, but trading dragons COMPLETELY at random with no idea of the recipient/owner could be fun!
YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="Nejibana" date="2024-02-01 10:15:55" ] [quote name="Delibird" date="2024-02-01 09:39:28" ] make recolors of kickstarter apperel/familiars that are virtually identical to the Real Thing but us poors can actually buy and use. I would be fine being called poor and a fraud in the tooltips. [/quote] THIS [/quote] could you imagine black cloudy wings? Or a silver gilded crown? truly blessed
Nejibana wrote on 2024-02-01 10:15:55:
Delibird wrote on 2024-02-01 09:39:28:
make recolors of kickstarter apperel/familiars that are virtually identical to the Real Thing but us poors can actually buy and use.

I would be fine being called poor and a fraud in the tooltips.

THIS
could you imagine black cloudy wings? Or a silver gilded crown?
truly blessed
oooooooooo YLVUOKI.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="dragonpals" date="2024-02-01 14:50:43" ] Wonder trade for dragons. It'd be kind of nuts and technologically improbable, but trading dragons COMPLETELY at random with no idea of the recipient/owner could be fun! [/quote] This would be pretty cool actually.
dragonpals wrote on 2024-02-01 14:50:43:

This would be pretty cool actually.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome

an option to toggle off boss spawns in the coli. if they won't remove dodge then they might as well give us that.

i can already hear how the people would complain about it being a bad idea because they would forget to turn bosses back on

an option to toggle off boss spawns in the coli. if they won't remove dodge then they might as well give us that.

i can already hear how the people would complain about it being a bad idea because they would forget to turn bosses back on
                        IjZFzEK.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
»