Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
different mane styles for veilspun. i want curly mane. i want ponytails. i want braids. i want to dress their mane all pretty ok!!!!! (my solution to this is just. draw them with different mane styles myself because i am an artist and i can draw my dragons how i want to-)
different mane styles for veilspun. i want curly mane. i want ponytails. i want braids. i want to dress their mane all pretty ok!!!!! (my solution to this is just. draw them with different mane styles myself because i am an artist and i can draw my dragons how i want to-)
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
I understand why can't and I don't want it part of me wanna swear in the forums sometime. but also FR does help me temper my IRL very foul mouth so never mind really

I also wish scenes were like vistas where you only have to buy them once
I understand why can't and I don't want it part of me wanna swear in the forums sometime. but also FR does help me temper my IRL very foul mouth so never mind really

I also wish scenes were like vistas where you only have to buy them once
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Currently aethers don't have nearly as much genes as they rightfully deserve. Staff should drop everything else and release a bunch of aether genes /s
Currently aethers don't have nearly as much genes as they rightfully deserve. Staff should drop everything else and release a bunch of aether genes /s
[quote name="corndog" date="2024-01-31 19:21:53" ] the option to smash eggs to free up a nest/undo accidental pairings. [/quote] Smashing eggs is a tad extreme, but the ability to cancel nests is a rather popular suggestion. I'm surprised it hasn't been implemented yet considering how important offspring lists are to a lot of users.
corndog wrote on 2024-01-31 19:21:53:
the option to smash eggs to free up a nest/undo accidental pairings.
Smashing eggs is a tad extreme, but the ability to cancel nests is a rather popular suggestion. I'm surprised it hasn't been implemented yet considering how important offspring lists are to a lot of users.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-01-31 20:26:42" ] a revamp of tundra art, including genes. they don't have to change the poses, i just would like to see them with a more updated style bc they kinda look out of place. and as for genes so many of them are placed weirdly on tundras, and i just wish they were drawn differently or appeared on different parts of their body. realistically i can see why they'd never do something like that bc of the workload+ its been this way for so long and not everyone is gonna be happy with it but just for ME personally i want it, tundras r one of my fave breeds and it annoys me that i almost never find a scry im happy with bc their genes just!!! look!!! weird!!!!!!!! [/quote] i love the concept of tundras but all their art just looks so weird to me :( like crim and pinkerton are so cute but even baby tundras just look weird!! i want an art update for them so bad, fae hatchlings as well
astrojelly wrote on 2024-01-31 20:26:42:
a revamp of tundra art, including genes. they don't have to change the poses, i just would like to see them with a more updated style bc they kinda look out of place. and as for genes so many of them are placed weirdly on tundras, and i just wish they were drawn differently or appeared on different parts of their body. realistically i can see why they'd never do something like that bc of the workload+ its been this way for so long and not everyone is gonna be happy with it but just for ME personally i want it, tundras r one of my fave breeds and it annoys me that i almost never find a scry im happy with bc their genes just!!! look!!! weird!!!!!!!!

i love the concept of tundras but all their art just looks so weird to me :( like crim and pinkerton are so cute but even baby tundras just look weird!! i want an art update for them so bad, fae hatchlings as well
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-01-31 21:21:09" ] Currently aethers don't have nearly as much genes as they rightfully deserve. Staff should drop everything else and release a bunch of aether genes /s [/quote] this but unironically (only half joking)
Ador wrote on 2024-01-31 21:21:09:

this but unironically (only half joking)
give all modern genes to ancients. make all genes (except line breaking for moderns) shared across all dragons, actually. more options to gene, no more "ugh I need to settle for this breed I don't vibe with because only this one has gene combo that works best" :)
give all modern genes to ancients. make all genes (except line breaking for moderns) shared across all dragons, actually. more options to gene, no more "ugh I need to settle for this breed I don't vibe with because only this one has gene combo that works best" :)
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-01-31 20:26:42" ] a revamp of tundra art, including genes. they don't have to change the poses, i just would like to see them with a more updated style bc they kinda look out of place. and as for genes so many of them are placed weirdly on tundras, and i just wish they were drawn differently or appeared on different parts of their body. realistically i can see why they'd never do something like that bc of the workload+ its been this way for so long and not everyone is gonna be happy with it but just for ME personally i want it, tundras r one of my fave breeds and it annoys me that i almost never find a scry im happy with bc their genes just!!! look!!! weird!!!!!!!! [/quote] Even less feasible suggestion inspired by me trying to dress dragons yesterday: apparel on Spirals. I have no idea where one might even START with that one but man, so much apparel on them either looks silly on its own or doesn't line up well with anything else you try to put on them. Or both! But like. Obviously that's not something that I'm expecting to be particularly fixable, both because there's SO MUCH apparel (which is awesome!) and because honestly I think Spirals are just Like That. I'm not sure it would be possible to make shirts less silly on them if they [i]tried.
astrojelly wrote on 2024-01-31 20:26:42:
a revamp of tundra art, including genes. they don't have to change the poses, i just would like to see them with a more updated style bc they kinda look out of place. and as for genes so many of them are placed weirdly on tundras, and i just wish they were drawn differently or appeared on different parts of their body. realistically i can see why they'd never do something like that bc of the workload+ its been this way for so long and not everyone is gonna be happy with it but just for ME personally i want it, tundras r one of my fave breeds and it annoys me that i almost never find a scry im happy with bc their genes just!!! look!!! weird!!!!!!!!
Even less feasible suggestion inspired by me trying to dress dragons yesterday: apparel on Spirals. I have no idea where one might even START with that one but man, so much apparel on them either looks silly on its own or doesn't line up well with anything else you try to put on them. Or both! But like. Obviously that's not something that I'm expecting to be particularly fixable, both because there's SO MUCH apparel (which is awesome!) and because honestly I think Spirals are just Like That. I'm not sure it would be possible to make shirts less silly on them if they tried.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping.
Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Arlo and Baldwin timers at the top of the page like where the food is.

Arlo and Baldwin timers at the top of the page like where the food is.

BXPujfz.png
I make dragon badges!!
Please feel free to check them out!

Check out my Art shop!
To the right!

Shoot me a DM if you ever want to chat! I love snakes and cars if you're looking for an icebreaker!
6KbZX5K.png