Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | notn questions
1 2
how many strange chests have you gotten so far? is the coli favoring you? in addition, how many strange chests have you gotten in an hour of grinding? if you've been grinding all day: how many hours and how many chests total?

do you think the prices of eggs will drop drastically by the end/middle of notn, or stay kind of similar?

are you saving your eggs to sell later this year, or are you selling them now? or are you keeping them??

what's your favorite coli venue to farm in?

what do you think of the new stuff we got?

how many chests have you gotten from doing daily things around site (gathering, brewing, etc.)?

and this one is a little more general but i am curious:

who's buying all these eggs for 200g each, and why???
how many strange chests have you gotten so far? is the coli favoring you? in addition, how many strange chests have you gotten in an hour of grinding? if you've been grinding all day: how many hours and how many chests total?

do you think the prices of eggs will drop drastically by the end/middle of notn, or stay kind of similar?

are you saving your eggs to sell later this year, or are you selling them now? or are you keeping them??

what's your favorite coli venue to farm in?

what do you think of the new stuff we got?

how many chests have you gotten from doing daily things around site (gathering, brewing, etc.)?

and this one is a little more general but i am curious:

tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
[quote name="slipfast" date="2023-12-17 15:28:58" ] who's buying all these eggs for 200g each, and why??? [/quote] That would be me. I like to hatch eggs.
slipfast wrote on 2023-12-17 15:28:58:
That would be me. I like to hatch eggs.
I’ve gotten roughly 114 chests so far (and only 3 eggs T.T) but I got like 73 of those from bonding, 18 from Grand Exchange, 6 from Dailies and the rest from Coli in the Silk Strewn Wreckage because I want those familiars (I don’t have any of them yet) so I can bond more. I haven’t gotten a fantastic amount from the coli yet although I suppose I haven’t spent hours in there yet either so I still need to adjust to the pace. (Very stop start for me because I’m at work). I did get like 3 chests in ten minutes though so that was cool.

Egg prices will continue to drop I would say. It depends on how quickly people want to sell over how much they want to earn.

I’m doing a mix of all three. Keep, sell now and sell later. I’ve already hatched one.

My favourite venue is Bamboo Falls because it’s always been good to me. Statistically it’s a best strange chest drop venue normally, but Volcanic Vents is the top tier for what trade items drop, followed by Arena and Crystal Pools.

I love the new stuff. Particularly those tree familiars. The Willows.
I’ve gotten roughly 114 chests so far (and only 3 eggs T.T) but I got like 73 of those from bonding, 18 from Grand Exchange, 6 from Dailies and the rest from Coli in the Silk Strewn Wreckage because I want those familiars (I don’t have any of them yet) so I can bond more. I haven’t gotten a fantastic amount from the coli yet although I suppose I haven’t spent hours in there yet either so I still need to adjust to the pace. (Very stop start for me because I’m at work). I did get like 3 chests in ten minutes though so that was cool.

Egg prices will continue to drop I would say. It depends on how quickly people want to sell over how much they want to earn.

I’m doing a mix of all three. Keep, sell now and sell later. I’ve already hatched one.

My favourite venue is Bamboo Falls because it’s always been good to me. Statistically it’s a best strange chest drop venue normally, but Volcanic Vents is the top tier for what trade items drop, followed by Arena and Crystal Pools.

I love the new stuff. Particularly those tree familiars. The Willows.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I have been doing well in the Coli, I have gotten an eliminate and an ambush so I love that! I'm getting tired of raising exalt fodder rn but I'm getting through them. After I do I'm just gonna grind for items in a low level venue.
I have been doing well in the Coli, I have gotten an eliminate and an ambush so I love that! I'm getting tired of raising exalt fodder rn but I'm getting through them. After I do I'm just gonna grind for items in a low level venue.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2023-12-17 15:30:32" ] [quote name="slipfast" date="2023-12-17 15:28:58" ] who's buying all these eggs for 200g each, and why??? [/quote] That would be me. I like to hatch eggs. [/quote] Me too. Got like 200 eggs so far.
Cakeless wrote on 2023-12-17 15:30:32:
slipfast wrote on 2023-12-17 15:28:58:
That would be me. I like to hatch eggs.
Me too. Got like 200 eggs so far.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I've gotten 143 chests today, and I've bonded all of my familiars plus a little bit of grinding. I was planning on at least a stack of chests a day, so I'm pretty happy to make that and hopefully double my goal by tonight.
I've gotten 143 chests today, and I've bonded all of my familiars plus a little bit of grinding. I was planning on at least a stack of chests a day, so I'm pretty happy to make that and hopefully double my goal by tonight.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Cakeless @SCB do you really enjoy mass hatches? or do you profit off them somehow??

@Cakeless @SCB do you really enjoy mass hatches? or do you profit off them somehow??

tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
@slipfast I don't think anybody hatches g1s while expecting a profit. They're almost always a huge loss of money.

Sure, sometimes you a juicy XXY g1 that can be auctioned for 4000g or something, but the majority of the g1s you hatch will either be sold at fodder price or exalted right away.

The gambling process with g1s is part of the fun though. Trying to get that perfect XXX Obsidian g1 dragon is something Cakeless has been after for years AFAIK, so... Well, it's just something a part of the playerbase likes. Some people enjoy the uncertainty of g1s, while others prefer the larger control that they have over g2+ dragons~
@slipfast I don't think anybody hatches g1s while expecting a profit. They're almost always a huge loss of money.

Sure, sometimes you a juicy XXY g1 that can be auctioned for 4000g or something, but the majority of the g1s you hatch will either be sold at fodder price or exalted right away.

The gambling process with g1s is part of the fun though. Trying to get that perfect XXX Obsidian g1 dragon is something Cakeless has been after for years AFAIK, so... Well, it's just something a part of the playerbase likes. Some people enjoy the uncertainty of g1s, while others prefer the larger control that they have over g2+ dragons~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I've gotten 50 chests and 3 eggs. A bunch of the chests were from familiar bonding. Coli-wise, it's been all Mire so far: I trained and exalted 24 fodder. Haven't decided where I'm going for general grinding. I'm saving my eggs to sell next year. I'll be selling all of them. Typically I hatch an egg on my FR anniversary (in March) and my birthday (in September), but due to achievements I'm going to hatch elemental eggs for those. I like the new items! My favorites are the neon moths. Also the dice. [item=wicked smile]
I've gotten 50 chests and 3 eggs. A bunch of the chests were from familiar bonding. Coli-wise, it's been all Mire so far: I trained and exalted 24 fodder. Haven't decided where I'm going for general grinding.

I'm saving my eggs to sell next year. I'll be selling all of them. Typically I hatch an egg on my FR anniversary (in March) and my birthday (in September), but due to achievements I'm going to hatch elemental eggs for those.

I like the new items! My favorites are the neon moths. Also the dice.
Wicked Smile
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Enough. I'm hovering at a 9.3% rate, though I know that's not going to last. I don't think eggs will drop in price any more; this tends to be where they hover. I am unsure about what I'll do with them; it depends on how many I get. Ideally, I'd like to save them for a 10th anniversary mass hatch, but that's too long away imho, so it depends ig.

I like coli venues where I don't need to scratch before I eliminate.

Eh, I like the familiars and the time pieces.

I didn't keep track except for bonding, and it was 91.

Also I buy underpriced eggs and chests if I can catch them lol.
Enough. I'm hovering at a 9.3% rate, though I know that's not going to last. I don't think eggs will drop in price any more; this tends to be where they hover. I am unsure about what I'll do with them; it depends on how many I get. Ideally, I'd like to save them for a 10th anniversary mass hatch, but that's too long away imho, so it depends ig.

I like coli venues where I don't need to scratch before I eliminate.

Eh, I like the familiars and the time pieces.

I didn't keep track except for bonding, and it was 91.

Also I buy underpriced eggs and chests if I can catch them lol.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2