Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibden feeling
1 2 3 4
I'm all maxed out. Gotta store all the fodder! It's pretty fun to board for other flights, or prep for the rare Fire dom push and have hundreds of fodder to exalt at once.
I'm all maxed out. Gotta store all the fodder! It's pretty fun to board for other flights, or prep for the rare Fire dom push and have hundreds of fodder to exalt at once.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Achaius @Lexusss

Which coli drops do you need? I probably have some extra lying about!
@Achaius @Lexusss

Which coli drops do you need? I probably have some extra lying about!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Choasarceus thank you, but I'll be alright. I had wayyyyyy too many ppl gift me items lately, I need to put in the work myself loll
@Choasarceus thank you, but I'll be alright. I had wayyyyyy too many ppl gift me items lately, I need to put in the work myself loll
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
The egg tasks haven't been too bad for me, but so far I've already had the egg required to lock the slot immediately when the task came up. However, I have been trying to scavenge for a nature egg for months for when that task inevitably comes up, and it just hasn't been dropping haha.

Most of the tasks otherwise seem fairly manageable; the gene ones are annoying too but I really just have to G&G for a few days for most of them. The only task I'm really dreading is the double boss familiar one.
The egg tasks haven't been too bad for me, but so far I've already had the egg required to lock the slot immediately when the task came up. However, I have been trying to scavenge for a nature egg for months for when that task inevitably comes up, and it just hasn't been dropping haha.

Most of the tasks otherwise seem fairly manageable; the gene ones are annoying too but I really just have to G&G for a few days for most of them. The only task I'm really dreading is the double boss familiar one.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Maxed out here for all den and lair slots.
lol I got back to FR super recently and I'm not sure if hib den was a thing before I left? either way it feels like I got a looooot of coli grinding ahead of me, got a few sticky task on enemies that aren't showing but after a week I've made it so I'm onto the 4th venue for getting stuff!!

its gonna be a looong road

got like all the fire coli battle items to get, some random flowers, holdover stuff from woodland path and scorched forest I haven't quite got yet, not looking forward to egg tasks.... lucky for me I have a full runestone set from before my hiatus so at least I can get through those...
lol I got back to FR super recently and I'm not sure if hib den was a thing before I left? either way it feels like I got a looooot of coli grinding ahead of me, got a few sticky task on enemies that aren't showing but after a week I've made it so I'm onto the 4th venue for getting stuff!!

its gonna be a looong road

got like all the fire coli battle items to get, some random flowers, holdover stuff from woodland path and scorched forest I haven't quite got yet, not looking forward to egg tasks.... lucky for me I have a full runestone set from before my hiatus so at least I can get through those...
I think Hibden Tasks are kinda fun to grind through lol. I haven't hit any egg quests yet. For me though, I want more hibden slots than active slots, so they are a priority for me over expanding my main lair.
I think Hibden Tasks are kinda fun to grind through lol. I haven't hit any egg quests yet. For me though, I want more hibden slots than active slots, so they are a priority for me over expanding my main lair.
63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
@Chaosarceus thanks, but I'm good! I've done hardly any forbidden portal farming and it looks like I have a whole bunch of tasks coming up, so it's a good opportunity to check out the "new" zone (obviously not new but it's new to me haha)
@Chaosarceus thanks, but I'm good! I've done hardly any forbidden portal farming and it looks like I have a whole bunch of tasks coming up, so it's a good opportunity to check out the "new" zone (obviously not new but it's new to me haha)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Ihave 1 egg task, bunch of breedchange/gene scrolls, a couple coli one and a rare gathering drop (glowbug)
Ihave 1 egg task, bunch of breedchange/gene scrolls, a couple coli one and a rare gathering drop (glowbug)
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2023-10-10 14:39:39" ] Maxed out here for all den and lair slots. [/quote] This. I was slightly slow with some of them since I wasn't paying 80+ gems for a familiar, but they're all done now!
Cakeless wrote on 2023-10-10 14:39:39:

This. I was slightly slow with some of them since I wasn't paying 80+ gems for a familiar, but they're all done now!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4