Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibden feeling
1 2 3 4
The hibden task for me is like a challenge. It nice to finish them all
The hibden task for me is like a challenge. It nice to finish them all
Do5TvZy.png
My hibden is maxed, and always will be no matter how expensive or difficult to attain the items are. Nothing is more important to me than having All The Space asap.
My hibden is maxed, and always will be no matter how expensive or difficult to attain the items are. Nothing is more important to me than having All The Space asap.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
fully maxed and sad about it hahaha.
fully maxed and sad about it hahaha.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
only have 3 slots left - a couple ancient scrolls and the boss familiars. otherwise maxxed
only have 3 slots left - a couple ancient scrolls and the boss familiars. otherwise maxxed
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
i'm down to just two of the recent-ish tasks - i just need a death's-head stag and an assassin bug :B fr's gifting game is INSANE thank u cythesandwich, wbicepuppy, and Chaosarceus T_T <3

i still have about 80 of the gem slots to unlock as well; i don't think i'll be unlocking them anytime soon though as i rarely need that many slots lol.
i'm down to just two of the recent-ish tasks - i just need a death's-head stag and an assassin bug :B fr's gifting game is INSANE thank u cythesandwich, wbicepuppy, and Chaosarceus T_T <3

i still have about 80 of the gem slots to unlock as well; i don't think i'll be unlocking them anytime soon though as i rarely need that many slots lol.
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
Mine is currently a mixture of Gathering Food Items that I've previously just used; Forgotten Cave familiar tasks & some Apparel stuff.

I enjoy completing the tasks for more slots, but I'm not about to just spend all my money for the items on AH xD I'll get them when I get them :D
Mine is currently a mixture of Gathering Food Items that I've previously just used; Forgotten Cave familiar tasks & some Apparel stuff.

I enjoy completing the tasks for more slots, but I'm not about to just spend all my money for the items on AH xD I'll get them when I get them :D
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Everythings unlocked, both tasks and gems. It was a priotity for me since I wanted to be able to store fodder :)
Everythings unlocked, both tasks and gems. It was a priotity for me since I wanted to be able to store fodder :)
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
I have all slots unlocked.
I have all slots unlocked.
Mostly waiting for a bunch of coli familiars that refuse to drop for me >.<
Mostly waiting for a bunch of coli familiars that refuse to drop for me >.<
X0JktGl.png
I've got a few eggs and a few new scroll based ones right now. The egg ones aren't actually all that bad for me... I've already bit the bullet on a couple, so now I don't need to worry about those specific ones anymore. The ones I'm dreading are the scrolls because I actually have to go and buy those and it feels... so wasteful. ~200k for 1 slot doesn't seem like a great deal.... At least the eggs can be earned freely. lol
I've got a few eggs and a few new scroll based ones right now. The egg ones aren't actually all that bad for me... I've already bit the bullet on a couple, so now I don't need to worry about those specific ones anymore. The ones I'm dreading are the scrolls because I actually have to go and buy those and it feels... so wasteful. ~200k for 1 slot doesn't seem like a great deal.... At least the eggs can be earned freely. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4