~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@Shalex I'll take door 1 if it's still available!
@Shalex I'll take door 1 if it's still available!
Door 1: @PlushKiwi [item=Winter Frozen Hunter][item=Hulking Greatowl] Door 2: @finalhunt you next! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93422776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934228/93422776_350.png[/img][/url][item=Bluelight Chipskink] Door 3: @imginate [item=Vista: Pottery][item=Venom Ring]
Door 1: @PlushKiwi
Winter Frozen Hunter Hulking Greatowl
Door 2: @finalhunt you next!
93422776_350.png Bluelight Chipskink
Door 3: @imginate
Vista: Pottery Venom Ring
You’re not sure how you’ve gotten here, really. A seemingly endless expanse of green grass and blue sky, countless swirls of white cloud in the sky with nothing else in sight. You’ve been wandering for goodness knows how long, and you are starting to grow tired of it. As you contemplate taking a rest, three doors pop up before you.

——
Door One is a bright thing. Painted in vivid colours, it looks just small enough for a dragon to squeeze through. It reminds you of days long past, a vague childhood memory. The yellow’s a bit bright though, standing out above all else… it almost burns your eyes.

Door Two is a simple wooden door. You’ve seen this door countless times before. Nameless, unmarked, painfully memorable in its simplicity. And yet this one is unfamiliar.

Door Three is almost like a void, a rip in space. You stare at it for some time, trying to figure out whether it’s really there or if your eyes are simply deceiving you, but no. It seems like it’s there, and you might just have to walk through it.

——
Best to think fast. A horde of kites fly past you high above, zooming over your head and far off into the distance. The cheering sounds they make are quite loud. You don’t think that’s a good sign.
You’re not sure how you’ve gotten here, really. A seemingly endless expanse of green grass and blue sky, countless swirls of white cloud in the sky with nothing else in sight. You’ve been wandering for goodness knows how long, and you are starting to grow tired of it. As you contemplate taking a rest, three doors pop up before you.

——
Door One is a bright thing. Painted in vivid colours, it looks just small enough for a dragon to squeeze through. It reminds you of days long past, a vague childhood memory. The yellow’s a bit bright though, standing out above all else… it almost burns your eyes.

Door Two is a simple wooden door. You’ve seen this door countless times before. Nameless, unmarked, painfully memorable in its simplicity. And yet this one is unfamiliar.

Door Three is almost like a void, a rip in space. You stare at it for some time, trying to figure out whether it’s really there or if your eyes are simply deceiving you, but no. It seems like it’s there, and you might just have to walk through it.

——
Best to think fast. A horde of kites fly past you high above, zooming over your head and far off into the distance. The cheering sounds they make are quite loud. You don’t think that’s a good sign.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
@finalhunt door 1 please!
@finalhunt door 1 please!
ca4nyRv.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
StW0alt.png
G8AyR6r.png
7A7cEAI.png
will put art here soon i think! for now hi :D
@finalhunt door 3 please! Love me some void.
*hops in*
@finalhunt door 3 please! Love me some void.
*hops in*
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@finalhunt I'll take door 2!
@finalhunt I'll take door 2!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@harmonybot The room beyond is huge, with tall blue walls and fluorescent lighting. It seems to be some sort of abandoned playroom- all the colourful facilities are covered with a thick layer of dust, with a set of clawmarks on the ground cutting through it leading to another exit. Feeling uneasy, you head for the exit immediately. You don’t want to stay here long at all. You stop only to pick up a few things that catch your eye, and brace yourself for what’s coming. [item=anticipate] [item=jar of slime]x3 @DismasYves You open the door and slip in, closing it behind you swiftly. It turns out to be a rather small room, with just a sink and a mirror for you to look into. Sparsely decorated, with a potted plant… well, it’s better than nothing. Might as well take the pot with you, actually, defend yourself with it if worst comes to worst. [item=terra cotta vase]x2 [item=treasured planter]x1 @SmolderingFlame You hop into the void with great enthusiasm. Surprisingly, it’s actually quite comfortable, though you don’t particularly love the feeling of cold slime on you. After some time you tumble back out, landing hard on your side on some damp yellow carpet. The fluorescent lights hurt your eyes, and as you struggle to get up once more a dragon pops into view. They seem… curious, somehow, in the sense of a predator watching a new species. You have a vague feeling that something’s off about them, but you don’t ask. Maybe best not to. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94820703][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/948208/94820703_350.png[/img][/url]
@harmonybot
The room beyond is huge, with tall blue walls and fluorescent lighting. It seems to be some sort of abandoned playroom- all the colourful facilities are covered with a thick layer of dust, with a set of clawmarks on the ground cutting through it leading to another exit. Feeling uneasy, you head for the exit immediately. You don’t want to stay here long at all. You stop only to pick up a few things that catch your eye, and brace yourself for what’s coming.

Anticipate Jar of Slime x3

@DismasYves
You open the door and slip in, closing it behind you swiftly. It turns out to be a rather small room, with just a sink and a mirror for you to look into. Sparsely decorated, with a potted plant… well, it’s better than nothing. Might as well take the pot with you, actually, defend yourself with it if worst comes to worst.

Terra Cotta Vase x2 Treasured Planter x1

@SmolderingFlame
You hop into the void with great enthusiasm. Surprisingly, it’s actually quite comfortable, though you don’t particularly love the feeling of cold slime on you. After some time you tumble back out, landing hard on your side on some damp yellow carpet. The fluorescent lights hurt your eyes, and as you struggle to get up once more a dragon pops into view. They seem… curious, somehow, in the sense of a predator watching a new species. You have a vague feeling that something’s off about them, but you don’t ask. Maybe best not to.

94820703_350.png
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
Alright alright alriiight, it’s time to DESCRIBE! YOUR! DOOOOORRRRSSS!
*game show music plays from somewhere*

Door 1: finalhunt - crumbling, poisonous flowers, rot

Door 2: n1ghtw1ngSCP - modern, broken keycard slot, ominous red glow

Door 3: CrackedSouls - techno, blue, foggy
Alright alright alriiight, it’s time to DESCRIBE! YOUR! DOOOOORRRRSSS!
*game show music plays from somewhere*

Door 1: finalhunt - crumbling, poisonous flowers, rot

Door 2: n1ghtw1ngSCP - modern, broken keycard slot, ominous red glow

Door 3: CrackedSouls - techno, blue, foggy
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@SmolderingFlame

Well, I’ll take Door 1! What a fun activity! :D

Door 1 seems to be falling apart, pieces crumbling off as you watch. It’s hanging off of its hinges, clinging on to dear life. Ivy and other climbing plants have grown over the wood, sprouting lovely flowers that you recognise as poisonous. There is a faint sense of rot.
@SmolderingFlame

Well, I’ll take Door 1! What a fun activity! :D

Door 1 seems to be falling apart, pieces crumbling off as you watch. It’s hanging off of its hinges, clinging on to dear life. Ivy and other climbing plants have grown over the wood, sprouting lovely flowers that you recognise as poisonous. There is a faint sense of rot.
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
1 2 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1147 1148