Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 1150 1151
@SmolderingFlame

i'll take Door 2 ^^

Door 2 is a strong and heavy sliding metal door, with an unfamiliar symbol messily drawn on the front with white paint. There's an ominous red glow coming from under the door. The keycard slot next to the door seems broken, and the door itself is open just enough to squeeze through, although it's too dark to see anything through the crack.
@SmolderingFlame

i'll take Door 2 ^^

Door 2 is a strong and heavy sliding metal door, with an unfamiliar symbol messily drawn on the front with white paint. There's an ominous red glow coming from under the door. The keycard slot next to the door seems broken, and the door itself is open just enough to squeeze through, although it's too dark to see anything through the crack.
RG2oRUw.png
6YousWl.png
gkxJjUo.png
9TCvzie.png
kQCA6X7.png
Screenshot-2024-05-20-041216-1-1-1.png
@SmolderingFlame

Door 3, please.

A thick dark fog covers the doorway, the door seems transparent and slightly blue with strings of binary numbers running down the door. There is no doorknob but a panel next to the door with buttons in different colours.
@SmolderingFlame

Door 3, please.

A thick dark fog covers the doorway, the door seems transparent and slightly blue with strings of binary numbers running down the door. There is no doorknob but a panel next to the door with buttons in different colours.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
JVJrv.gif0HGzV.gifjMgG2.gifDrF9U.gifNH3wQ1.pnguXxpF1.pngvqPDN1.png7Xd4z1.pngGUSR61.pngwlhha1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@SmolderingFlame
Friendly reminder that all of the doors have been claimed as soon as you have an opportunity to post results. Thanks.
@SmolderingFlame
Friendly reminder that all of the doors have been claimed as soon as you have an opportunity to post results. Thanks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Oh, I actually did not see the third claim until you pinged me. Thank you, and my apologies. I’ll get to working on the prizes immediately.
Oh, I actually did not see the third claim until you pinged me. Thank you, and my apologies. I’ll get to working on the prizes immediately.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Door 1: @finalhunt you knock over the rest of the crumbling door and carefully step through, trying your best to avoid touching the flowers. As you go, however, you feel an overwhelming sense that you’re being watched. As you look around, sure enough, you find the watchers. They’re.. plants? Annoyed, you smack at them and they come loose in your talons, clinging to you no matter how hard you try to get them off! As you back away, trying to get them off of you, you stumble and trip over something hard and fall backwards, smashing the treasure filled pots like Link from Legend of Zelda. Hiyah? [item= Iris]x6 [item= Broken Pottery Jar]x4 Door 2: @n1ghtw1ngSCP as you squeeze through the crack in the door, you realize you’ve stumbled upon a deserted battleground of robots. It’s quieter than the grave, and mechanical parts are scattered everywhere. You quickly gather what you can and then run as you hear something moving. A red glow begins to fill the room as whatever destroyed these robots moves closer, searching for whomever is messing with its hoard. [item= Sentinel Armor]x8 [item= Mistral Glove]x3 [item=Spellbound Glove]x3 [item=Black Iron Segment]x8 [item= Steelhound Core]x2 Door 3: @CrackedSouls you reach up to push the buttons, hoping they would make the door open - not explode - and after a couple of failed attempts a light above the door turns green and it vanishes, clearing the way for you to step through the doorway. Inside you see a Fae dragon sitting at a desk, a laptop open and code running across her screen like the code on the door. She looks up at you as you enter, looking positively relieved. “Finally! I’ve been waiting for someone to find me!” She tossed the laptop to the side. Seems she had been trying to debug the door’s code, as there was no panel of buttons on the inside. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87402332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874024/87402332_350.png[/img][/url] (I’ll send prizes tomorrow at the latest!)
Door 1: @finalhunt you knock over the rest of the crumbling door and carefully step through, trying your best to avoid touching the flowers. As you go, however, you feel an overwhelming sense that you’re being watched. As you look around, sure enough, you find the watchers. They’re.. plants?
Annoyed, you smack at them and they come loose in your talons, clinging to you no matter how hard you try to get them off! As you back away, trying to get them off of you, you stumble and trip over something hard and fall backwards, smashing the treasure filled pots like Link from Legend of Zelda. Hiyah?
Iris x6 Broken Pottery Jar x4

Door 2: @n1ghtw1ngSCP as you squeeze through the crack in the door, you realize you’ve stumbled upon a deserted battleground of robots. It’s quieter than the grave, and mechanical parts are scattered everywhere.
You quickly gather what you can and then run as you hear something moving. A red glow begins to fill the room as whatever destroyed these robots moves closer, searching for whomever is messing with its hoard.
Sentinel Armor x8 Mistral Glove x3 Spellbound Glove x3 Black Iron Segment x8 Steelhound Core x2

Door 3: @CrackedSouls you reach up to push the buttons, hoping they would make the door open - not explode - and after a couple of failed attempts a light above the door turns green and it vanishes, clearing the way for you to step through the doorway. Inside you see a Fae dragon sitting at a desk, a laptop open and code running across her screen like the code on the door. She looks up at you as you enter, looking positively relieved.
“Finally! I’ve been waiting for someone to find me!” She tossed the laptop to the side. Seems she had been trying to debug the door’s code, as there was no panel of buttons on the inside.
87402332_350.png

(I’ll send prizes tomorrow at the latest!)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
door 1: "you take the darkness, you beg the goddess"

door 2: "i'll run into the riptide any time you want me there"

door 3: "but they all fall in love with rebels, falling angels forget how to fly"

]inspired by my spotify playlist :D

Darkness - SWEET SPINE
Riptide - South Arcade
Runnin' - Dews Pegahorn
door 1: "you take the darkness, you beg the goddess"

door 2: "i'll run into the riptide any time you want me there"

door 3: "but they all fall in love with rebels, falling angels forget how to fly"

]inspired by my spotify playlist :D

Darkness - SWEET SPINE
Riptide - South Arcade
Runnin' - Dews Pegahorn
JVJrv.gif0HGzV.gifjMgG2.gifDrF9U.gifNH3wQ1.pnguXxpF1.pngvqPDN1.png7Xd4z1.pngGUSR61.pngwlhha1.png
@CrackedSouls | We'd like door 1, please!
@CrackedSouls | We'd like door 1, please!
S6bPlBX.png
5hF3FGk.png BTRr72z.png nWiQNX9.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6PJCN1r5syjm_250.png
OETsgJU.png U6S2sqL.png eswSnrS.png
4xqaZpf.png yvMj9jM.png Y7MOfeL.png
qqLBHcq.png
I'll take door #3 please! @CrackedSouls
I'll take door #3 please! @CrackedSouls
She/Her | Time: FR+2 | Wishlist
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
@CrackedSouls i'll take door 2 please!
@CrackedSouls i'll take door 2 please!
ca4nyRv.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
StW0alt.png
G8AyR6r.png
7A7cEAI.png
will put art here soon i think! for now hi :D
[columns]@whirlwinnr [center][i]the goddess answers, and gives you a dry carcass, from the yard of bones. the carcass beckons. it gives untimely movement, shadow to shadow.[/i] [nextcol][center][Item=Boneyard Drape][/columns] ----- [columns][center]@harmonybot [Skin=50204] [i]tidal waves thrash against a fairie's wings. answering back with bubbles in seafoam. are you brave enough to take a leap of faith? to dive deep down into the twilight stars?[/i] [nextcol][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95212235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/952123/95212235_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] ----- [columns]@DonDon [center][i]it gave up its wings long ago, to dig deep into the earth's core. yet its flapping wings still echo, faint halo shimmering, it digs for much more.[/i] [nextcol][center][Item=Silver Ferret] [nextcol][center][Item=Cloudy Feathered Wings ][/columns]
@whirlwinnr
the goddess answers, and gives you a dry carcass, from the yard of bones. the carcass beckons. it gives untimely movement, shadow to shadow.
Boneyard Drape

@harmonybot

tidal waves thrash against a fairie's wings. answering back with bubbles in seafoam. are you brave enough to take a leap of faith? to dive deep down into the twilight stars?
95212235_350.png

@DonDon
it gave up its wings long ago, to dig deep into the earth's core. yet its flapping wings still echo, faint halo shimmering, it digs for much more.
Silver Ferret
Cloudy Feathered Wings
1 2 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 1150 1151