Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
suggestions for aether gene expansion!

chryscolla/malachite
display/parade
ragged/tear
cherub/seraph
pinstripe/trail
harlequin/jester
caterpillar/larvae
falcon/peregrine
sphinxmoth/hawkmoth

also for dusties, ragged/tear, chryscolla/malachite, mochulus/riopa would be awesome :)

and all ancients eventually getting love/affection and then maybe all moderns? :) it's a super cute gene that i really hope gets extended to more dragons!!
suggestions for aether gene expansion!

chryscolla/malachite
display/parade
ragged/tear
cherub/seraph
pinstripe/trail
harlequin/jester
caterpillar/larvae
falcon/peregrine
sphinxmoth/hawkmoth

also for dusties, ragged/tear, chryscolla/malachite, mochulus/riopa would be awesome :)

and all ancients eventually getting love/affection and then maybe all moderns? :) it's a super cute gene that i really hope gets extended to more dragons!!
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
sailfish/marlin gene expansion pleaseeee. ideally for modern breeds but i would also be happy with it going to more ancients too. sailfish/marlin are just awesome
sailfish/marlin gene expansion pleaseeee. ideally for modern breeds but i would also be happy with it going to more ancients too. sailfish/marlin are just awesome
tumblr_inline_sbjza72a4G1wo4m1w_500.png FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
GLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.png
7hj4RQm.png
[quote name="carnwennhau" date="2024-07-09 20:31:34" ] sailfish/marlin gene expansion pleaseeee. ideally for modern breeds but i would also be happy with it going to more ancients too. sailfish/marlin are just awesome [/quote] I second this I need Marlin on one or two of my wildclaws it gives blush the prettiest green tone.
carnwennhau wrote on 2024-07-09 20:31:34:
I second this I need Marlin on one or two of my wildclaws it gives blush the prettiest green tone.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
I have an idea for a primary/secondary set! Imagine the dragon looking like they're covered in jigsaw pieces, and the primary/secondary would be named Jigsaw/Puzzle! I made a quick mockup in Photoshop, it's not perfect but hopefully it explains what I'm thinking: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UqgbKtB.png[/img] It'd be like Stitched/Patchwork, but with puzzle pieces!! Maybe players could get it by playing Jigsaw, or brewing it at Baldwin's with a puzzle piece item or something!
I have an idea for a primary/secondary set! Imagine the dragon looking like they're covered in jigsaw pieces, and the primary/secondary would be named Jigsaw/Puzzle!

I made a quick mockup in Photoshop, it's not perfect but hopefully it explains what I'm thinking:
UqgbKtB.png

It'd be like Stitched/Patchwork, but with puzzle pieces!! Maybe players could get it by playing Jigsaw, or brewing it at Baldwin's with a puzzle piece item or something!
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
[center]pronghorn as a primary; sort of like an inverted savannah. prominent white patches on the snout, under the neck and underbelly - and butt, of course. some darker coloration on the nose and under the jaw. i think this would mesh well with terts like points and underbelly. [img]https://content.osgnetworks.tv/gameandfishing/content/photos/gaf-pronghornbuckSH-1200x800.jpg[/img]
pronghorn as a primary; sort of like an inverted savannah. prominent white patches on the snout, under the neck and underbelly - and butt, of course. some darker coloration on the nose and under the jaw. i think this would mesh well with terts like points and underbelly.

gaf-pronghornbuckSH-1200x800.jpg
MARROW.
HE / SHE / IT
leather boywife supreme.
[img]https://www.seafoodpeddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/553eb1-20230217-glowing-lanternfish-1400.jpg[/img] Alternative patterns instead of a "straight" spotted line: [img]https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/05/16/74/67/360_F_516746724_GflxqDcqmvaCKZUOwk9fZ3gg7iZl5hTU.jpg[/img] Would be a little similar to wasp/bee in that the two match but look slightly different. Would probably be a gem gene or a Coliseum drop. [b]Primary[/b]: Fishscale pattern (Base color), bioluminescent pattern (Sub/Complimentary color) Example: Obsidian colored fishscale pattern, with red bioluminescent patterns. Or Rose colored fishscales with yellow bioluminescent patterns. [b]Secondary[/b]: Fish fin pattern on the wings with the bioluminescent patterns lining each of the spines/rays matching the pattern of the primary.
553eb1-20230217-glowing-lanternfish-1400.jpg

Alternative patterns instead of a "straight" spotted line:

360_F_516746724_GflxqDcqmvaCKZUOwk9fZ3gg7iZl5hTU.jpg

Would be a little similar to wasp/bee in that the two match but look slightly different. Would probably be a gem gene or a Coliseum drop.

Primary: Fishscale pattern (Base color), bioluminescent pattern (Sub/Complimentary color)
Example: Obsidian colored fishscale pattern, with red bioluminescent patterns. Or Rose colored fishscales with yellow bioluminescent patterns.

Secondary: Fish fin pattern on the wings with the bioluminescent patterns lining each of the spines/rays matching the pattern of the primary.
giphy.gif
I am once again pleading for dendritic, leaf-vein-y, lightning-like, fractal primary/secondary genes for modern breeds. Veined, but in a primary and secondary. It would be awesome for lightning, nature, and plague dragons especially.

Please let me make plant dragons I’m begging. Think of the beautiful leafy dragons. I sure do.
I am once again pleading for dendritic, leaf-vein-y, lightning-like, fractal primary/secondary genes for modern breeds. Veined, but in a primary and secondary. It would be awesome for lightning, nature, and plague dragons especially.

Please let me make plant dragons I’m begging. Think of the beautiful leafy dragons. I sure do.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png