Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
@romeow

I arrived here independently to also suggest a raccoon-themed primary gene.
Mask, feets, tail rings

We already have other animal markings, such as tiger, leopard, clouded, etc.

I suppose it's also somewhat similar to points, but if it's a tertiary you can't also choose underbelly, which I think some people would want to pair with such markings. (not me, personally, raccoons don't have white tummies... but they get drawn that way a lot)
@romeow

I arrived here independently to also suggest a raccoon-themed primary gene.
Mask, feets, tail rings

We already have other animal markings, such as tiger, leopard, clouded, etc.

I suppose it's also somewhat similar to points, but if it's a tertiary you can't also choose underbelly, which I think some people would want to pair with such markings. (not me, personally, raccoons don't have white tummies... but they get drawn that way a lot)
No Pronouns (Nonbinary flag)Queer (Queer flag)Artist (Paint palette)
Whale shark spots!! These would be amazing on all dragons but especially Undertides and Sandsurges :] [img]https://i.natgeofe.com/n/a7928401-ba65-4d1a-a1fb-138621d18c13/3636516_4x3.jpg[/img] They might bear some similarities to existing genes but I think the distinct line-spot alternation is iconic enough to be its own thing. food for thought! [s]might do a mockup later[/s]
Whale shark spots!! These would be amazing on all dragons but especially Undertides and Sandsurges :]

3636516_4x3.jpg

They might bear some similarities to existing genes but I think the distinct line-spot alternation is iconic enough to be its own thing. food for thought! might do a mockup later
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
Mirror and shine (or some variation) genes A gradient scale pattern across the dragon, using similar colour palet of a gene like poison/ toxin. If it becomes a shiny gradient (similar to iridecent/ shimmer) of scales I imagine that it would be a gem gene. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=11&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=146&auth=68414903dcb2743bb27fb40f7e1d7bcfa67d7eeb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Mirror and shine (or some variation) genes

A gradient scale pattern across the dragon, using similar colour palet of a gene like poison/ toxin. If it becomes a shiny gradient (similar to iridecent/ shimmer) of scales I imagine that it would be a gem gene.

dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=11&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=146&auth=68414903dcb2743bb27fb40f7e1d7bcfa67d7eeb&dummyext=prev.png
ovaJ1TV.png
I was wondering, if possible, could the genes of Poison and Toxin be added to Dusthides in the future?

I know the question isn't exactly the theme of this forum chat, but it is a primary gene suggestion.
I was wondering, if possible, could the genes of Poison and Toxin be added to Dusthides in the future?

I know the question isn't exactly the theme of this forum chat, but it is a primary gene suggestion.
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
oIQUTOz.png0jScwbh.pngE2bewfg.pngupJLoFN.pngE3sjxsi.pngHxJ7se6.pngEcccUE6.pngPdiBTNZ.pngwI74OY9.pngAdSVrqS.png
lBxYxId.png
Here's a gene mockup inspired by parrots! The colors, in order, are Lemon, Orchid, and Mint. All of the colors on this come from Basic, Skink, Breakup, and Orb [img]https://i.imgur.com/UuwtOdQ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/MPqoBMl.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/mBsfpdu.png[/img] The art and the shadows are little bit off but this should get the idea across! Ideally this would’ve had feathered transitions like cherub on the wings, legs, and tail, but I'm not able to do that right now
Here's a gene mockup inspired by parrots! The colors, in order, are Lemon, Orchid, and Mint. All of the colors on this come from Basic, Skink, Breakup, and Orb

UuwtOdQ.pngMPqoBMl.pngmBsfpdu.png

The art and the shadows are little bit off but this should get the idea across! Ideally this would’ve had feathered transitions like cherub on the wings, legs, and tail, but I'm not able to do that right now
Since the Fathoms seem at least partially inspired by orca whales, I think that would make a great concept for a simpler and cheaper set of treasure genes! Circular shape around the eye + faux underbelly and lower belly spot in a lighter colour/accent colour/white. It would be simple but cute!
Since the Fathoms seem at least partially inspired by orca whales, I think that would make a great concept for a simpler and cheaper set of treasure genes! Circular shape around the eye + faux underbelly and lower belly spot in a lighter colour/accent colour/white. It would be simple but cute!
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
Zebra stripes! Like the piebald gene, it uses white as the base and the "real" color as an accent. (Colors in order: orca, forest) [img]https://i.imgur.com/m0Vbf9i.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CSCqfKP.png[/img]
Zebra stripes!
Like the piebald gene, it uses white as the base and the "real" color as an accent.
(Colors in order: orca, forest)
m0Vbf9i.png
CSCqfKP.png
FObX7rS.png6b8kW67.pngYMPbu9R.png
I’d really like a plaid dragon gene, which gives dragons a plaid coloring. Kind of like Patchwork and Stitched, but plaid.
I’d really like a plaid dragon gene, which gives dragons a plaid coloring. Kind of like Patchwork and Stitched, but plaid.
Lover of Faes and Aethers
Every so often, I must plead for ground for veilspuns, simply because it would be perfect for a specific project!
Every so often, I must plead for ground for veilspuns, simply because it would be perfect for a specific project!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
[quote name="Wolfspeaker" date="2024-06-08 12:47:32" ] Since the Fathoms seem at least partially inspired by orca whales, I think that would make a great concept for a simpler and cheaper set of treasure genes! Circular shape around the eye + faux underbelly and lower belly spot in a lighter colour/accent colour/white. It would be simple but cute! [/quote] I'm looking at pictures of orcas and thinking it could be neat to move the little hook of color on the underbelly to the wing, because we can, and it would be cool to have a gene that affects the underbelly AND the wing
Wolfspeaker wrote on 2024-06-08 12:47:32:

I'm looking at pictures of orcas and thinking it could be neat to move the little hook of color on the underbelly to the wing, because we can, and it would be cool to have a gene that affects the underbelly AND the wing
Skin: Lite Sprite