Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 194 195
Calico/Tortoiseshell Primary/Secondary? Like Piebald/Paint but with black and accents thrown in, and smaller patches.
Calico/Tortoiseshell Primary/Secondary? Like Piebald/Paint but with black and accents thrown in, and smaller patches.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Can we get like, glimmer but as a primary and secondary gene? I want my dragons to look FABULOUS.
I'm thinking they could be called glitter and sparkle?
Can we get like, glimmer but as a primary and secondary gene? I want my dragons to look FABULOUS.
I'm thinking they could be called glitter and sparkle?
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date="2019-08-28 14:43:33" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] This is a fantastic idea WOW I love this and would use this gene all the time! I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!) [/quote] Not only do I think this gene is both beautiful and original, I think it would definitely provide the opportunity for a matching 'shimmer scale' underbelly or otherwise matching tert. [/quote]
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2019-08-28 14:43:33:
Lichtdrache wrote on 2019-06-21 05:26:26:
How about this: fish scales! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio.
3I1ygnL.png
This is a fantastic idea WOW I love this and would use this gene all the time!

I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!)

Not only do I think this gene is both beautiful and original, I think it would definitely provide the opportunity for a matching 'shimmer scale' underbelly or otherwise matching tert.
[/quote]
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Can we get like a ligit tuxedo gene? I mean like a cat tux kind of gene, with boots. I think that'd be worth it, especially if you want to make monochrome/funky dragons
Can we get like a ligit tuxedo gene? I mean like a cat tux kind of gene, with boots. I think that'd be worth it, especially if you want to make monochrome/funky dragons
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
Horizontal striping going down the dragons back, Primary and Secondary, maybe call them "Badger" and "Skunk"
Horizontal striping going down the dragons back, Primary and Secondary, maybe call them "Badger" and "Skunk"
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
[quote name="Nazom" date="2019-10-24 09:16:29" ] [quote name="KatieOurMatie" date="2016-07-13 12:35:59" ] There's not much of a grand fancy concept behind these really, and I'm not too tied down to the names of the genes either. Honestly, I just started doodling shapes on a wildclaw, and liked the direction that it started to go in! Of course, I couldn't help but play around and try out different colour combos too. :D The colours were eyedropped from seraph. Also, not sure if I should post this again in the secondary gene suggestion thread...? :T [img]http://i.imgur.com/bwVO5ct.jpg[/img] [/quote] [center][u][b][size=6]I support this idea[/size][/b][/u][/center] [right][size=3]This is a copy-pasted comment of support for various ideas[/size][/right] [/quote] Noice
Nazom wrote on 2019-10-24 09:16:29:
KatieOurMatie wrote on 2016-07-13 12:35:59:
There's not much of a grand fancy concept behind these really, and I'm not too tied down to the names of the genes either. Honestly, I just started doodling shapes on a wildclaw, and liked the direction that it started to go in!

Of course, I couldn't help but play around and try out different colour combos too. :D The colours were eyedropped from seraph.

Also, not sure if I should post this again in the secondary gene suggestion thread...? :T

bwVO5ct.jpg
I support this idea
This is a copy-pasted comment of support for various ideas

Noice
[quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] This Fish Scale idea...wow. I love colorful dragons. My goal in this game, in fact, is to collect and breed the most colorful dragons possible. If this gene was made real, and if it looked a lot like it does in these pictures (with iridescence/multiple colors in one), I would certainly use it quite often! I vote in support of this one, definitely.
Lichtdrache wrote on 2019-06-21 05:26:26:
How about this: fish scales! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio.
3I1ygnL.png

This Fish Scale idea...wow. I love colorful dragons. My goal in this game, in fact, is to collect and breed the most colorful dragons possible. If this gene was made real, and if it looked a lot like it does in these pictures (with iridescence/multiple colors in one), I would certainly use it quite often!

I vote in support of this one, definitely.
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7fc59130dde594fb525a552eff66e6e/cd8aeb8b3baa556d-20/s1280x1920/99089279dcb1844b6d846bfd0b1096a1d31d8e0f.jpg[/img] I'd love a gene pattern something like this goosefish! Intricate but simple. [url=https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/okeanos/explorations/ex1907/dailyupdates/nov19/media/goosefish-hires.jpg]Higher res here[/url].
99089279dcb1844b6d846bfd0b1096a1d31d8e0f.jpg

I'd love a gene pattern something like this goosefish! Intricate but simple. Higher res here.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I haven't seen suggested but,
Granite/Hewn
A simple, kinda grainy primary and secondary combo that makes dragons appear as though they were made of stone. The gene slightly fades the colors to make them appear weathered, and every here and there you'll see some light cracking.

I can't make an example cause i suck at photoshop but plssss
I haven't seen suggested but,
Granite/Hewn
A simple, kinda grainy primary and secondary combo that makes dragons appear as though they were made of stone. The gene slightly fades the colors to make them appear weathered, and every here and there you'll see some light cracking.

I can't make an example cause i suck at photoshop but plssss
[quote name="Ashandra" date="2019-09-20 18:20:32" ] Sorry, long post! But I keep seeing the same ideas (good as they may be!) quoted a lot, so I decided to go back to the very beginning and work my way through and pick out some neat suggestions from yesteryear and beyond. [quote name="Doomling" date="2016-08-11 21:54:08" ] genes to match circuit! digital/tech! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7b9ac8187aa9b3f721016b1a963ae876/tumblr_obs52jBF291rl6xvzo1_400.png[/img] [/quote] [/quote] While I feel like circuit would look too messed on top of this, I absolutely love the genes by themselves!
Ashandra wrote on 2019-09-20 18:20:32:
Sorry, long post! But I keep seeing the same ideas (good as they may be!) quoted a lot, so I decided to go back to the very beginning and work my way through and pick out some neat suggestions from yesteryear and beyond.
Doomling wrote on 2016-08-11 21:54:08:
genes to match circuit! digital/tech!
tumblr_obs52jBF291rl6xvzo1_400.png

While I feel like circuit would look too messed on top of this, I absolutely love the genes by themselves!
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 194 195