Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dusthide Beard
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested it or not, but I would love to see dusthides get Beard as a parallel gene. The social info on their encyclopedia page really gives me huge dwarf vibes, and its only enhanced by the fact that theyre really small guys, and also the earth ancient. Idk, I feel like Beard would be a very fun addition to them, in addition to completing their transformation into the sornieth dragon equivalent of dwarves
I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested it or not, but I would love to see dusthides get Beard as a parallel gene. The social info on their encyclopedia page really gives me huge dwarf vibes, and its only enhanced by the fact that theyre really small guys, and also the earth ancient. Idk, I feel like Beard would be a very fun addition to them, in addition to completing their transformation into the sornieth dragon equivalent of dwarves
NctId5G.pngpugRGOj.png
support! plenty of genes we have affect the top of their heads, but only antlers really changes up the bottom (and still is primarily a top head trait)
support! plenty of genes we have affect the top of their heads, but only antlers really changes up the bottom (and still is primarily a top head trait)
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Very fun suggestion!
The beard could be made of something else than hair, if the hair doesn't quite fit the breed's design or identity. The beard could be made of ie. from stones, moss, roots or vines (like our beloved Gladekeeper).
Very fun suggestion!
The beard could be made of something else than hair, if the hair doesn't quite fit the breed's design or identity. The beard could be made of ie. from stones, moss, roots or vines (like our beloved Gladekeeper).
8wF4Uc8.png
Ooo, sounds fun! Support!
Ooo, sounds fun! Support!
D4LiygC.png TWSJTng.png
o4KdtaP.png
hUchsi0.png
kf4dDFx.png
ZbJQabf.png
Oh big support, that could be really fun.
Oh big support, that could be really fun.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
yes!
yes!
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
support

this would be incredibly funny and i'd love to see beard on more than one breed
support

this would be incredibly funny and i'd love to see beard on more than one breed
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Support
Support
[ Primals,Pastels,Darks&G1s lover - Chill - Calm ]
FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png
94655969p.png90729518p.png88397221p.png95725457p.png85036424p.png90821967p.png90699367p.png
No support with how Beard is currently designed. Other users have pointed it out previously in other threads, but it currently plays into racist Chinese caricatures. Either change it to be less racially charged, or not at all. Because as the gene currently is, no support whatsoever.
No support with how Beard is currently designed. Other users have pointed it out previously in other threads, but it currently plays into racist Chinese caricatures. Either change it to be less racially charged, or not at all. Because as the gene currently is, no support whatsoever.
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page