Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Custom Scenes
What it says on the tin, I suppose. What if players could make custom scenes, like one can make custom skins?
What it says on the tin, I suppose. What if players could make custom scenes, like one can make custom skins?
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
I would support custom scenes, but not ones that are 100% player drawn. My biggest concern would be either inappropriate things that are well hidden through whatever means and copyright infringement being much easier with these

I would be very supportive of a 'click and drag' sort of thing, with different items that players can add into a scene, though it would be difficult to get it set up baseline. I could also see this having buyable community made assets in order to pad it out (and these would probably have their own report button). The issue with the community feature is that it would need to be reviewed like skins, so that could end up a staffing issue but that'd be for the devs to decide
I would support custom scenes, but not ones that are 100% player drawn. My biggest concern would be either inappropriate things that are well hidden through whatever means and copyright infringement being much easier with these

I would be very supportive of a 'click and drag' sort of thing, with different items that players can add into a scene, though it would be difficult to get it set up baseline. I could also see this having buyable community made assets in order to pad it out (and these would probably have their own report button). The issue with the community feature is that it would need to be reviewed like skins, so that could end up a staffing issue but that'd be for the devs to decide
I would very much not like there to be custom scenes.

I'd like scene coloring conests, though.
I would very much not like there to be custom scenes.

I'd like scene coloring conests, though.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
No support due to it being too easy to copyright infringe.
No support due to it being too easy to copyright infringe.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?