Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | bulk AH listing
I'd love if you could list 5 or 10 stacks at once. Just an amount higher than 1, but below something that would strain the servers. My wrist will thank you. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lDdUubU.png[/img]
I'd love if you could list 5 or 10 stacks at once. Just an amount higher than 1, but below something that would strain the servers. My wrist will thank you.

lDdUubU.png
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
I would like this, so long as it also came with functionality that could collapse duplicate auctions into one "stack"... Like, you don't know pain until you're trying to unit-price an item and somebody has listed ten pages of a different item that contains the first's name. Er, my point being that you gotta balance utility on both ends, yeah?
I would like this, so long as it also came with functionality that could collapse duplicate auctions into one "stack"... Like, you don't know pain until you're trying to unit-price an item and somebody has listed ten pages of a different item that contains the first's name. Er, my point being that you gotta balance utility on both ends, yeah?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support!!