Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin transmutation overhaul. Please.
1 2 3
PLEASE
PLEASE
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
support! I would also love if the new (larger) UI could be like the updated hoard, where you can sort by usage of the items (used by: None) particularly, so we don't have to keep alternating between baldwin and hoard!
support! I would also love if the new (larger) UI could be like the updated hoard, where you can sort by usage of the items (used by: None) particularly, so we don't have to keep alternating between baldwin and hoard!
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
Item attachment windows need an overhaul in general - this same issue is even worse when you're trying to set up a Crossroads trade with multiple items within it (and good luck if you need several stacks of the same item because you might get hit with a missing item glitch)

Brewing specifically could really benefit from a simple "repeat last transmutation" button. We already have that with repeat auctions, so it clearly can be done.
Item attachment windows need an overhaul in general - this same issue is even worse when you're trying to set up a Crossroads trade with multiple items within it (and good luck if you need several stacks of the same item because you might get hit with a missing item glitch)

Brewing specifically could really benefit from a simple "repeat last transmutation" button. We already have that with repeat auctions, so it clearly can be done.
KmnIjfw.png
[quote name="ruijun" date="2024-03-09 12:55:51" ] support! I would also love if the new (larger) UI could be like the updated hoard, where you can sort by usage of the items (used by: None) particularly, so we don't have to keep alternating between baldwin and hoard! [/quote] Support
ruijun wrote on 2024-03-09 12:55:51:

Support
JGnDE4d.gif
Support!
Support!
Space potionJournalStock The PondTumblr LinkMatt, He/Him, Adult, FR +2Custom ProgenSilver (Lore Dragon)Mors (avatar dragon)Chthonia (G4 Naomi)Thespis (G4 Naomi)Kaz Brekker FandragonInej Ghafa FandragonLeaning books
Bookshelf
An overhaul is needed for EVERY item selection screen.

It kills me trying to send items to a person, and having to sit there with my eyes too close to the screen for comfort while trying to scan every single item that I need out of the hundreds of items there is, slowly scrolling up and down, and losing my marbles because I Cannot Find It.

I need the ability to search for the item. Or even just the ability to sort via lowest/highest ID and date.

It physically hurts and gives me an eyeache.
An overhaul is needed for EVERY item selection screen.

It kills me trying to send items to a person, and having to sit there with my eyes too close to the screen for comfort while trying to scan every single item that I need out of the hundreds of items there is, slowly scrolling up and down, and losing my marbles because I Cannot Find It.

I need the ability to search for the item. Or even just the ability to sort via lowest/highest ID and date.

It physically hurts and gives me an eyeache.
CPbqbzR.png
please put a little search box in, please staff
i just want to melt apparel/familiars released in 2021
please put a little search box in, please staff
i just want to melt apparel/familiars released in 2021

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3