Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flip your avatar + dragon pose
1 2 3 4
Please I would love more dragon avatar customization like a background color instead of white and being able to adjust/zoom in or out on certain dragons
Please I would love more dragon avatar customization like a background color instead of white and being able to adjust/zoom in or out on certain dragons
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
Honestly I would love for this to be an opinion for dragons as a whole. Just a little button on their profile to flip them.
Also the aberration heads
Honestly I would love for this to be an opinion for dragons as a whole. Just a little button on their profile to flip them.
Also the aberration heads
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
PLEASE let us customize how our dragons show in the icons more, it kills me that i'm forced to use only right-facing dragons at all times because if i don't my brain literally screams about it.
PLEASE let us customize how our dragons show in the icons more, it kills me that i'm forced to use only right-facing dragons at all times because if i don't my brain literally screams about it.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
support to all of this, i dont think it'd be that hard to code at all

also adding a background color to our icons would be very Very cool, the white is so.... ugly imo
support to all of this, i dont think it'd be that hard to code at all

also adding a background color to our icons would be very Very cool, the white is so.... ugly imo
I think before Aberrations were properly released, there were some people who talked about the possible idea of getting to choose which head you wanted as your avatar (as the only way to show both Aberration heads in your avatar is with the hatchling pose). I'd be open to that!

I'd also be open for more customization options for avatars. I'm not personally all that bothered by the white background, but I understand why some people might be, and I think getting to choose something (whether it's a scene or a solid color) would be a good idea.
I think before Aberrations were properly released, there were some people who talked about the possible idea of getting to choose which head you wanted as your avatar (as the only way to show both Aberration heads in your avatar is with the hatchling pose). I'd be open to that!

I'd also be open for more customization options for avatars. I'm not personally all that bothered by the white background, but I understand why some people might be, and I think getting to choose something (whether it's a scene or a solid color) would be a good idea.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
not sure if i support the other M abberation head idea bc that would basically mean they'd have to draw a whole other side and all the genes on there and it'll be a lot of unnecessary workload.... i personally don't care about flipping dragons but it would be cool to have the ability via a scroll or something so support on that
not sure if i support the other M abberation head idea bc that would basically mean they'd have to draw a whole other side and all the genes on there and it'll be a lot of unnecessary workload.... i personally don't care about flipping dragons but it would be cool to have the ability via a scroll or something so support on that
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-02-16 17:54:40" ] not sure if i support the other M abberation head idea bc that would basically mean they'd have to draw a whole other side and all the genes on there and it'll be a lot of unnecessary workload.... i personally don't care about flipping dragons but it would be cool to have the ability via a scroll or something so support on that [/quote] @astrojelly They wouldn't have to draw anything, they'd simply have the avatar focus on the other head like this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PdYCqPE.png[/img]
astrojelly wrote on 2024-02-16 17:54:40:
@astrojelly

They wouldn't have to draw anything, they'd simply have the avatar focus on the other head like this.

PdYCqPE.png
CPbqbzR.png
[quote name="corpsive" date="2024-02-16 18:04:07" ] [quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-02-16 17:54:40" ] not sure if i support the other M abberation head idea bc that would basically mean they'd have to draw a whole other side and all the genes on there and it'll be a lot of unnecessary workload.... i personally don't care about flipping dragons but it would be cool to have the ability via a scroll or something so support on that [/quote] @/astrojelly They wouldn't have to draw anything, they'd simply have the avatar focus on the other head like this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PdYCqPE.png[/img] [/quote] OH LOL when u said flip i interpreted it as literally flipping the abbie to the other side lmao but yeah this is way more doable
corpsive wrote on 2024-02-16 18:04:07:
astrojelly wrote on 2024-02-16 17:54:40:
@/astrojelly

They wouldn't have to draw anything, they'd simply have the avatar focus on the other head like this.

PdYCqPE.png
OH LOL when u said flip i interpreted it as literally flipping the abbie to the other side lmao but yeah this is way more doable
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Bringing this back. We can bump, right?
Bringing this back. We can bump, right?
CPbqbzR.png
support esp for aberration M... its too good to not be used for icon
support esp for aberration M... its too good to not be used for icon