Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make the next coli venue Plague-themed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support for a more Plague aesthetic venue! Not asking for gore and stuff obviously, but some bones, acid pits, a little more red in general. I feel like Plague is often getting shafted in representation (or forced to tone down significantly and can't embrace their theme fully) and I think them getting to have a venue that fits their theme a bit would be nice. I feel bad that Plague is often wrapped up so tightly with Nature and that at a glance the Mire definitely looks like a Nature venue doesn't help at all.

Not every person is looking up the lore and canon locations of the venues. I most certainly am not. For the longest time I thought the Mire was in Nature. I just think Plague deserves to have a venue that no one even needs to debate belongs to them or not. Plague has been asking for a venue for a long time ans I think they deserve it.

So yeah. Corrosive Flats or Boneyard themed venues I think would just be really cool. Imagine the familiars based for it! Maybe if we're lucky, it can be one of the venues that drops appearl too.
Support for a more Plague aesthetic venue! Not asking for gore and stuff obviously, but some bones, acid pits, a little more red in general. I feel like Plague is often getting shafted in representation (or forced to tone down significantly and can't embrace their theme fully) and I think them getting to have a venue that fits their theme a bit would be nice. I feel bad that Plague is often wrapped up so tightly with Nature and that at a glance the Mire definitely looks like a Nature venue doesn't help at all.

Not every person is looking up the lore and canon locations of the venues. I most certainly am not. For the longest time I thought the Mire was in Nature. I just think Plague deserves to have a venue that no one even needs to debate belongs to them or not. Plague has been asking for a venue for a long time ans I think they deserve it.

So yeah. Corrosive Flats or Boneyard themed venues I think would just be really cool. Imagine the familiars based for it! Maybe if we're lucky, it can be one of the venues that drops appearl too.
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
Okay I lied, I will write it up again. [quote][b]Training Fields[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Super duper generic, common speculation that it [i]might [/i]be in Wind territory [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [b]Woodland Path[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=nature rune size=1] Location: Assumed to be in the Viridian Labyrinth, generic [emoji=nature rune size=1] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Unknown, assumed to be somewhere in the Ashfall Waste [emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Unknown. Based on the familiars and item descriptions, might be along the border of Sunbeam Ruins and the Shifting Expanse? [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [b]Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=light rune size=1] Location: Not sure! [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [b]Blooming Grove[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Almost certainly the Everbloom Gardens [emoji=nature rune size=1] [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=earth rune size=1] Location: Not entirely clear- could very well be in Dragonhome, but could also be pretty much anywhere in Sornieth. Earth dragons re-discovered it. [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=wind rune size=1] Location: Confirmed to be on the Water/Wind border, likely Singer's Brook [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1] [b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Presumably somewhere in the Shifting Expanse [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [b]Redrock Cove[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=water rune size=1] Location: Assumed to be Water territory, possibly Tsunami Flats? [emoji=water rune size=1] [b]Waterway[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Implied to be underneath the Hewn City as per the Noggle item description [emoji=light rune size=1] [b]Arena[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Ancient ruins, probably in Dragonhome or Sunbeam Ruins but the Longneck have claimed it so [emoji=beastclan rune size=1] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] Elemental Majority: Fire [emoji=fire rune size=1] Location: Could be pretty much anywhere in the Ashfall Waste tbqh [emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=nature rune size=1] Location: Probably the Shrieking Wilds [emoji=nature rune size=1] [b]Boreal Wood[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=ice rune size=1] Location: Probably the Snowsquall Tundra due to the forested area [emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]Crystal Pools[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Starfall Isles, possibly along the coast [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=wind rune size=1] Location: Likely to be the Wind/Fire border, due to the combined high Harpy population and metalsmiths' interest in the ore here [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Assumed to be the Hewn City [emoji=light rune size=1] [b] Mire[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=plague rune size=1] Location: Unknown, honestly looks like it could be the Worldedge Wetlands [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [b]Kelp Beds[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=water rune size=1] Location: Sea of a Thousand Currents, possibly near Wind territory due to the Windsinger's involvement ("Dragons who test their skills in this underwater venue are protected by a large bubble, a blessing of The Windsinger") [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1] [b]Golem Workshop[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Likely the interior of a mesa in the Shifting Expanse [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [b]Forbidden Portal[/b] Elemental Majority: [emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=white gem size=1] Location: Who knows! [emoji=coatl confused size=1][/quote] My point in drafting these up is that I think Plaguelings ruminate on this [i]so[/i] much that they genuinely think they're in the minority or are being actively neglected by the FR team. But that's just not the case. The only flights who have this idealized aesthetic + world map representation wombo combo are Arcane, Water, Nature, Lightning, Fire, Ice, and MAYBE Wind if I'm feeling generous. And I don't think that combo is even the devs' intention with the coliseum. Getting your hopes up for something that was never promised, then feeling upset and slighted when you don't get it... that's not really FR's fault. To be honest I think the main point is to have at least one venue per flight that's good for farming coliseum currency, and that's what we have at present. Like, Lightning needed an easier venue because the Golem Workshop is Extra Hard Mode and useless for farming Charged Sprockets. But people have the Mire down to a science- we don't *need* another Plague venue in the same way Lightning needed one. Again, I'd really love a venue that really steers into the full cool and gross Plague aesthetic too. I'd also love a super breezy orange and green and cloudy Wind venue! And an Earth venue that's not just Miscellaneous Cave #3. And a Shadow venue actually located in Shadow Territory with a majority of Shadow element monsters. You see where I'm going with this?
Okay I lied, I will write it up again.
Quote:
Training Fields
Elemental Majority:
Location: Super duper generic, common speculation that it might be in Wind territory

Woodland Path
Elemental Majority:

Scorched Forest
Elemental Majority:
Location: Unknown, assumed to be somewhere in the Ashfall Waste

Sandswept Delta
Elemental Majority:
Location: Unknown. Based on the familiars and item descriptions, might be along the border of Sunbeam Ruins and the Shifting Expanse?

Silk-Strewn Wreckage
Elemental Majority:

Blooming Grove
Elemental Majority:

Forgotten Cave
Elemental Majority:
Location: Not entirely clear- could very well be in Dragonhome, but could also be pretty much anywhere in Sornieth. Earth dragons re-discovered it.

Bamboo Falls
Elemental Majority:
Location: Confirmed to be on the Water/Wind border, likely Singer's Brook

Thunderhead Savanna
Elemental Majority:

Redrock Cove
Elemental Majority:
Location: Assumed to be Water territory, possibly Tsunami Flats?

Waterway
Elemental Majority:
Location: Implied to be underneath the Hewn City as per the Noggle item description

Arena
Elemental Majority:
Location: Ancient ruins, probably in Dragonhome or Sunbeam Ruins but the Longneck have claimed it so

Volcanic Vents
Elemental Majority: Fire
Location: Could be pretty much anywhere in the Ashfall Waste tbqh

Rainsong Jungle
Elemental Majority:

Boreal Wood
Elemental Majority:
Location: Probably the Snowsquall Tundra due to the forested area

Crystal Pools
Elemental Majority:

Harpy's Roost
Elemental Majority:
Location: Likely to be the Wind/Fire border, due to the combined high Harpy population and metalsmiths' interest in the ore here

Ghostlight Ruins
Elemental Majority:

Mire

Elemental Majority:
Location: Unknown, honestly looks like it could be the Worldedge Wetlands

Kelp Beds
Elemental Majority:
Location: Sea of a Thousand Currents, possibly near Wind territory due to the Windsinger's involvement ("Dragons who test their skills in this underwater venue are protected by a large bubble, a blessing of The Windsinger")

Golem Workshop
Elemental Majority:
Location: Likely the interior of a mesa in the Shifting Expanse

Forbidden Portal
Elemental Majority:

My point in drafting these up is that I think Plaguelings ruminate on this so much that they genuinely think they're in the minority or are being actively neglected by the FR team. But that's just not the case.

The only flights who have this idealized aesthetic + world map representation wombo combo are Arcane, Water, Nature, Lightning, Fire, Ice, and MAYBE Wind if I'm feeling generous.

And I don't think that combo is even the devs' intention with the coliseum. Getting your hopes up for something that was never promised, then feeling upset and slighted when you don't get it... that's not really FR's fault. To be honest I think the main point is to have at least one venue per flight that's good for farming coliseum currency, and that's what we have at present.

Like, Lightning needed an easier venue because the Golem Workshop is Extra Hard Mode and useless for farming Charged Sprockets. But people have the Mire down to a science- we don't *need* another Plague venue in the same way Lightning needed one.

Again, I'd really love a venue that really steers into the full cool and gross Plague aesthetic too. I'd also love a super breezy orange and green and cloudy Wind venue! And an Earth venue that's not just Miscellaneous Cave #3. And a Shadow venue actually located in Shadow Territory with a majority of Shadow element monsters. You see where I'm going with this?
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Yeeeeeah I wouldn't mind seeing one but they aren't the only one who doesn't have a visually representative one yet.

Shadow doesn't have one; don't tell me the ruins are in Shadow. If they were in Shadow, there wouldn't be light streaming into the windows during the day. From what I can gather, Shadow is mainly dark forest. Not much light coming in there. Not to mention the description of the venue makes it seem even more like it isn't in Shadow.

Light doesn't really have one? The Arena comes off as neutral, not Light. And Sandswept Delta is more Lightning; given it's in a desert. Might be near the Light border, but still.

And, well, Earth, maybe. The Forgotten Cave is underground, sure, but like, it doesn't seem Earth-y otherwise. You don't even know if it's under Earth or somewhere else.

Thing is, they're not the only one lacking. It'd be cool to have another one, but's not like staff are avoiding making one for Plague specifically.
Yeeeeeah I wouldn't mind seeing one but they aren't the only one who doesn't have a visually representative one yet.

Shadow doesn't have one; don't tell me the ruins are in Shadow. If they were in Shadow, there wouldn't be light streaming into the windows during the day. From what I can gather, Shadow is mainly dark forest. Not much light coming in there. Not to mention the description of the venue makes it seem even more like it isn't in Shadow.

Light doesn't really have one? The Arena comes off as neutral, not Light. And Sandswept Delta is more Lightning; given it's in a desert. Might be near the Light border, but still.

And, well, Earth, maybe. The Forgotten Cave is underground, sure, but like, it doesn't seem Earth-y otherwise. You don't even know if it's under Earth or somewhere else.

Thing is, they're not the only one lacking. It'd be cool to have another one, but's not like staff are avoiding making one for Plague specifically.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
One of the problems here is, there are three different things people mean when they say [element] venue.

There is a venue that has majority enemies of that element and/or neutral enemies, for farming purposes for festivals. There is a venue that matches that elements aesthetics, and there is a venue that actually appears to be set in the territory if that flight.

As Miss Ari touched on, very few flights have a venue that matches all three currently. And, here is the important thing to consider, I think based on the evidence that what the Dev team is most concerned with is making sure every element has a good place to farm it, whereas players are more concerned with the theming and/or location, depending on the individual.

So this fundamental difference in priority is part of what makes this such a hot button issue, I think.

That said, plague could absolutely use another place to farm instead of just the Mire, and it would be great if the theming was more classically Plague. There are plenty of ways to do it without making it squicky for the majority of players, as has been demonstrated.
One of the problems here is, there are three different things people mean when they say [element] venue.

There is a venue that has majority enemies of that element and/or neutral enemies, for farming purposes for festivals. There is a venue that matches that elements aesthetics, and there is a venue that actually appears to be set in the territory if that flight.

As Miss Ari touched on, very few flights have a venue that matches all three currently. And, here is the important thing to consider, I think based on the evidence that what the Dev team is most concerned with is making sure every element has a good place to farm it, whereas players are more concerned with the theming and/or location, depending on the individual.

So this fundamental difference in priority is part of what makes this such a hot button issue, I think.

That said, plague could absolutely use another place to farm instead of just the Mire, and it would be great if the theming was more classically Plague. There are plenty of ways to do it without making it squicky for the majority of players, as has been demonstrated.
Support for a new Plague venue that is obviously Plague! I'm not asking for gore or blood, but something like the the Corrosive Flats suggestion or even like the Plague Lair locations art, it's clearly the plague aesthetic that FR devs feel good with and I think is awesome!
Support for a new Plague venue that is obviously Plague! I'm not asking for gore or blood, but something like the the Corrosive Flats suggestion or even like the Plague Lair locations art, it's clearly the plague aesthetic that FR devs feel good with and I think is awesome!
60218142.png
[quote]this feels like another case where player interpretations and dev intentions aren't lining up.[/quote] I do agree with this a lot. It seems to be many cases and a lot of personal preference. When the Crystal Pools were first released I thought they were water due to being tide pools with numerous aquatic-looking enemies. I then thought earth because crystals are rocks are earth. It took me forever to realize it was going for arcane, which is my home aesthetic. And I do have a hard time personally seeing the Forbidden Portal as arcane due to the eldritch nature of it. Mutants aren't why I signed onto arcane; magic and celestial are. And I would LOVE to see more celestial-looking arcane stuff in general, whether that's a venue or clothing or something else. I just request FR remembers that the Coli is a major lynchpin in their game and that they consider as many players as possible going forward. Also, as I said earlier, just because FR has issues with squicks and phobias in the Coli now, the solution isn't necessarily to add more squicks and phobias. It's to give players the tools to manage those squicks and phobias themselves.
Quote:
this feels like another case where player interpretations and dev intentions aren't lining up.

I do agree with this a lot. It seems to be many cases and a lot of personal preference. When the Crystal Pools were first released I thought they were water due to being tide pools with numerous aquatic-looking enemies. I then thought earth because crystals are rocks are earth. It took me forever to realize it was going for arcane, which is my home aesthetic. And I do have a hard time personally seeing the Forbidden Portal as arcane due to the eldritch nature of it. Mutants aren't why I signed onto arcane; magic and celestial are. And I would LOVE to see more celestial-looking arcane stuff in general, whether that's a venue or clothing or something else.

I just request FR remembers that the Coli is a major lynchpin in their game and that they consider as many players as possible going forward. Also, as I said earlier, just because FR has issues with squicks and phobias in the Coli now, the solution isn't necessarily to add more squicks and phobias. It's to give players the tools to manage those squicks and phobias themselves.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Jeez, I didn't expect to see so much arguing about what element each venue is supposed to be - and to like totally disagree with so many of the opinions.
I do not look at or care about what elements the enemies actually are, I'm looking purely at the lore and aesthetics when I say a venue is a certain element tbh. Bamboo Falls is Wind because it very clearly takes place in Singers Brook.

Waterway is said to be underneath Light, the Ghostlight Ruins is likewise very clearly reminiscent of the Hewn City, items from the Forgotten Cave mention they come from caves beneath Earth and Shadow so the gloomy earthy aesthetic has always read as an obvious callback to both flights, the list goes on.

I'd say the only Flights without true venues are Shadow and Plague. Shadow has near misses, which could justify putting it further down the list, but all its venues are secretly really another flight like Light or Earth.

With this SAID, I do not think it is unreasonable for people to want a venue with a Plague aesthetic. I think it is perfectly doable, even. You could theme it in the Abiding Boneyard, or have it overlooking the Soup, or even the ever popular Corrosive Flats suggestion.
The enemies don't have to be overkill body-horror, you can do weird animals without it being too disgusting and grotesque for most people because FR already makes a lot of weird animals. Like Forbidden Portal managed it just fine........ You can have big vultures, variants of the shattered serpents, my brain wants to say thylacine's because they look odd and have a big freaky mouth, more sentient mushrooms, bobbit worms who live under the boneyard, catdog, maybe wood ear deer's but covered in eyes and the plague currency mushrooms, Big Flies, idk man there's plenty you can do that might fit into Plague without being extremely upsetting.

It's doable and I'd really like to see something that feels like the Plague aesthetic present. Singling it out is less because I think everyone is equally represented in Coli tbh, and more feeling Plague is less represented on site as a whole - plus the fact it is definitely aesthetically less represented than every other Flight who we can make vague guesses about in the Coli.
It's not a huge deal, it'd just be really fun and nice to see more of their general vibe around and maybe help expand the ideas of its aesthetic beyond "gross nasty body horror flight" while still trying to feel true to the Flight as well. Unlike the Mire.

Not to say I don't love the Wreckage either btw, because genuinely it is my favourite venue and I know where I'm gonna grind from now on when I need to grind somewhere <3333
Jeez, I didn't expect to see so much arguing about what element each venue is supposed to be - and to like totally disagree with so many of the opinions.
I do not look at or care about what elements the enemies actually are, I'm looking purely at the lore and aesthetics when I say a venue is a certain element tbh. Bamboo Falls is Wind because it very clearly takes place in Singers Brook.

Waterway is said to be underneath Light, the Ghostlight Ruins is likewise very clearly reminiscent of the Hewn City, items from the Forgotten Cave mention they come from caves beneath Earth and Shadow so the gloomy earthy aesthetic has always read as an obvious callback to both flights, the list goes on.

I'd say the only Flights without true venues are Shadow and Plague. Shadow has near misses, which could justify putting it further down the list, but all its venues are secretly really another flight like Light or Earth.

With this SAID, I do not think it is unreasonable for people to want a venue with a Plague aesthetic. I think it is perfectly doable, even. You could theme it in the Abiding Boneyard, or have it overlooking the Soup, or even the ever popular Corrosive Flats suggestion.
The enemies don't have to be overkill body-horror, you can do weird animals without it being too disgusting and grotesque for most people because FR already makes a lot of weird animals. Like Forbidden Portal managed it just fine........ You can have big vultures, variants of the shattered serpents, my brain wants to say thylacine's because they look odd and have a big freaky mouth, more sentient mushrooms, bobbit worms who live under the boneyard, catdog, maybe wood ear deer's but covered in eyes and the plague currency mushrooms, Big Flies, idk man there's plenty you can do that might fit into Plague without being extremely upsetting.

It's doable and I'd really like to see something that feels like the Plague aesthetic present. Singling it out is less because I think everyone is equally represented in Coli tbh, and more feeling Plague is less represented on site as a whole - plus the fact it is definitely aesthetically less represented than every other Flight who we can make vague guesses about in the Coli.
It's not a huge deal, it'd just be really fun and nice to see more of their general vibe around and maybe help expand the ideas of its aesthetic beyond "gross nasty body horror flight" while still trying to feel true to the Flight as well. Unlike the Mire.

Not to say I don't love the Wreckage either btw, because genuinely it is my favourite venue and I know where I'm gonna grind from now on when I need to grind somewhere <3333
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2023-09-06 07:04:02" ] Singling it out is less because I think everyone is equally represented in Coli tbh, and more feeling Plague is less represented on site as a whole - plus the fact it is definitely aesthetically less represented than every other Flight who we can make vague guesses about in the Coli. It's not a huge deal, it'd just be really fun and nice to see more of their general vibe around and maybe help expand the ideas of its aesthetic beyond "gross nasty body horror flight" while still trying to feel true to the Flight as well. Unlike the Mire. [/quote] Thank you for this statement in particular, this is a major part of why I’m advocating so hard for this that I’ve struggled to put into words.
Recallback wrote on 2023-09-06 07:04:02:
Singling it out is less because I think everyone is equally represented in Coli tbh, and more feeling Plague is less represented on site as a whole - plus the fact it is definitely aesthetically less represented than every other Flight who we can make vague guesses about in the Coli.
Thank you for this statement in particular, this is a major part of why I’m advocating so hard for this that I’ve struggled to put into words.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Since it’s coming up again, I’ll add a reminder of my support for player-curated image filters on the site for things like coliseum enemies, increasingly relevant now that we have a bug venue that might be upsetting to some players who still want to participate in the excitement of a new feature

I’m genuinely surprised to hear that Shadow players don’t feel represented by Ghostlight Ruins, Light by Arena, Earth by Forgotten Cave, and Wind by Harpy’s Roost. Ghostlight Ruins particularly surprises me, as it’s so dark and purple as to read “Shadow” at a glance to me, with “manmade” looking structures similar to what appears on the world map. The daylight argument also surprises me since it doesn’t look like a lot of it to me, plus I’m not sure it’s canonical that there’s virtually NO daylight in the Shadow Realm, just presumably Less.

So anyway, if other Flights do feel underrepresented by the venues, by all means let’s get more for everybody, but I do feel the need to say, outside this thread I think I’ve only ever seen people saying Plague is the underrepresented one, and haven’t seen any threads about the lack of other Flight’s venues before, so I have long presumed it’s less of an issue for other Flights.

As for the idea that because Mire is so popular we don’t need “another” Plague venue, I have to say: I am 100% concerned with aesthetics when I say I want a Plague venue, I am much less interested in the enemy types. I just want to feel like I’m spending time in my own territory, the place I signed up to be when I came here
Since it’s coming up again, I’ll add a reminder of my support for player-curated image filters on the site for things like coliseum enemies, increasingly relevant now that we have a bug venue that might be upsetting to some players who still want to participate in the excitement of a new feature

I’m genuinely surprised to hear that Shadow players don’t feel represented by Ghostlight Ruins, Light by Arena, Earth by Forgotten Cave, and Wind by Harpy’s Roost. Ghostlight Ruins particularly surprises me, as it’s so dark and purple as to read “Shadow” at a glance to me, with “manmade” looking structures similar to what appears on the world map. The daylight argument also surprises me since it doesn’t look like a lot of it to me, plus I’m not sure it’s canonical that there’s virtually NO daylight in the Shadow Realm, just presumably Less.

So anyway, if other Flights do feel underrepresented by the venues, by all means let’s get more for everybody, but I do feel the need to say, outside this thread I think I’ve only ever seen people saying Plague is the underrepresented one, and haven’t seen any threads about the lack of other Flight’s venues before, so I have long presumed it’s less of an issue for other Flights.

As for the idea that because Mire is so popular we don’t need “another” Plague venue, I have to say: I am 100% concerned with aesthetics when I say I want a Plague venue, I am much less interested in the enemy types. I just want to feel like I’m spending time in my own territory, the place I signed up to be when I came here
We need another Plague venue, but I don't think it should be a higher-level one becaue Mire exists and is dubiously. Should be a lower-level one.

Could have a Boneyard level 6 venue to follow Woodland Path? Abiding Boneyard is less potentially triggering than Wyrmwound or even Wandering Contagion levels of Plague, and is still canonically Plague themed
We need another Plague venue, but I don't think it should be a higher-level one becaue Mire exists and is dubiously. Should be a lower-level one.

Could have a Boneyard level 6 venue to follow Woodland Path? Abiding Boneyard is less potentially triggering than Wyrmwound or even Wandering Contagion levels of Plague, and is still canonically Plague themed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8