Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Runes For Aethers!
1 2 3
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but the tertiary gene suggestion thread seemed to be solely for new genes. Runes on the new Aether breed seem like a pretty obvious choice, and I was genuinely surprised when I realized they didn't have that gene. I'd love to have Runes as an option for them!
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but the tertiary gene suggestion thread seemed to be solely for new genes. Runes on the new Aether breed seem like a pretty obvious choice, and I was genuinely surprised when I realized they didn't have that gene. I'd love to have Runes as an option for them!
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh gosh, yes please
Oh gosh, yes please
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
Yeah!
It'd also be great if they got Crystal/Facet given how that's very much Arcane's thing.
Also Fern/Paisley would look lovely on them.
And hearing how the Tertiary Suggestions thread is meant for new genes Imma scurry over, delete my post, and just put here that it'd be so cool if we had something similar to how Gaolers got Fans and if Veilspun got Monarch and Aether got Diaphanorous or Branches. ^_^;
Yeah!
It'd also be great if they got Crystal/Facet given how that's very much Arcane's thing.
Also Fern/Paisley would look lovely on them.
And hearing how the Tertiary Suggestions thread is meant for new genes Imma scurry over, delete my post, and just put here that it'd be so cool if we had something similar to how Gaolers got Fans and if Veilspun got Monarch and Aether got Diaphanorous or Branches. ^_^;
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
agree runes is a very arcane gene
agree runes is a very arcane gene
LF:

Deadlands.png
im always for all modern genes getting ancient support but runes for aethers is 100% what's been on my mind today, it would make so much sense. i know its technically not but runes is like the "arcane gene" lol, it fits an arcane ancient perfectly
im always for all modern genes getting ancient support but runes for aethers is 100% what's been on my mind today, it would make so much sense. i know its technically not but runes is like the "arcane gene" lol, it fits an arcane ancient perfectly
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
amazed they didn't come with it tbh
amazed they didn't come with it tbh
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Give them runes, please!

(It's also one of my fave tert genes so. Please?)
YES. That was one of the first things I noticed when I started scrying. What, NO RUNES? But not only is it an arcane ancient, but THERE WERE RUNES MENTIONED SO MANY TIMES DURING THE STORY!

Give them runes, please!

(It's also one of my fave tert genes so. Please?)
The ARCANE ancient doesn't have runes and that seems silly
The ARCANE ancient doesn't have runes and that seems silly
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
I was REALLY SURPRISED they didn't have Runes from the start considering this is an Arcane breed. Support.
I was REALLY SURPRISED they didn't have Runes from the start considering this is an Arcane breed. Support.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I was very surprised Aethers didn't have Runes as a starting gene. Strong support for this.
I was very surprised Aethers didn't have Runes as a starting gene. Strong support for this.
1 2 3