Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Rearrange Digsite Plots
Yes. I admint it. I'm lazy. But I don't use my magnifying glasses at all because i only want to use them on certain plots, like gene plots, and I just CANNOT be bothered to scroll up and down rapidly every 10 minutes to use my magnifying glasses on the correct plot. And with the most recent plot, when most/everything is still covered, it can be hard to find the exact plot you're looking for.

It'd probably not feasible, but I'd like a way to customize the order of the digsite so the plot I want to uncover most is up top. Or maybe just a way to select a favorite plot per digsite for the magnifying glass? It doesn't effect things like notes and picks since those are still random
Yes. I admint it. I'm lazy. But I don't use my magnifying glasses at all because i only want to use them on certain plots, like gene plots, and I just CANNOT be bothered to scroll up and down rapidly every 10 minutes to use my magnifying glasses on the correct plot. And with the most recent plot, when most/everything is still covered, it can be hard to find the exact plot you're looking for.

It'd probably not feasible, but I'd like a way to customize the order of the digsite so the plot I want to uncover most is up top. Or maybe just a way to select a favorite plot per digsite for the magnifying glass? It doesn't effect things like notes and picks since those are still random
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
I love the idea of favouriting a plot because I also dread the point in uncovering the plots when using the pickaxes becomes unfeasible and I have to start using the glasses - scroll down to use, then you must scroll up, then you scroll down, then repeat... Ew.
I love the idea of favouriting a plot because I also dread the point in uncovering the plots when using the pickaxes becomes unfeasible and I have to start using the glasses - scroll down to use, then you must scroll up, then you scroll down, then repeat... Ew.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Complete support as one of the big issues with precise work is that the gene/breed plots are nearer to the bottom which makes using precise work annoying.
Complete support as one of the big issues with precise work is that the gene/breed plots are nearer to the bottom which makes using precise work annoying.
Support!!!
Why is everything expensive/high demand right near the bottom hhh
Support!!!
Why is everything expensive/high demand right near the bottom hhh
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png