Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show Dates in Grand Exchange
I think it would be very helpful if the shop you are at in the Grand Exchange would tell you when it opened and when it is going to close.

I don't have too much trouble remembering when a festival starts and stops, but I don't know off the top of my head when the pirate shop is going to close so I have to keep switching over to the announcement thread. I think it would be very helpful to have that information right there on the page. It seems like Festive Favors has this feature, it tells you when the shop will open next, but I can't recall if it gives you the closing date. Either way it would be nice to have here, especially for events that aren't as regular as "one week, the last week of the month"
I think it would be very helpful if the shop you are at in the Grand Exchange would tell you when it opened and when it is going to close.

I don't have too much trouble remembering when a festival starts and stops, but I don't know off the top of my head when the pirate shop is going to close so I have to keep switching over to the announcement thread. I think it would be very helpful to have that information right there on the page. It seems like Festive Favors has this feature, it tells you when the shop will open next, but I can't recall if it gives you the closing date. Either way it would be nice to have here, especially for events that aren't as regular as "one week, the last week of the month"
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support.
Support.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
Support
Support
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Should be dates and hours, as FR's day calendar and event start misalignment makes only the date useless.
Should be dates and hours, as FR's day calendar and event start misalignment makes only the date useless.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Support!
Support!
2mYW1Zy.png gdlsFvm.png Wj3N42A.png
This or something like swipps countdown. Support
JYOlR25.png
[quote name="SnowLeopard" date="2022-09-24 12:39:56" ] This or something like swipps countdown. Support [/quote] Definitely support for the main concept but extra for a countdown, because that would be really nice and unambiguous. Either way, more clarity about when shops close (and open again for those where that info is available, like Joxar) should always be available [i]on the GE page[/i] where it's most relevant.
SnowLeopard wrote on 2022-09-24 12:39:56:

Definitely support for the main concept but extra for a countdown, because that would be really nice and unambiguous.

Either way, more clarity about when shops close (and open again for those where that info is available, like Joxar) should always be available on the GE page where it's most relevant.
Yes, I highly support more transparent expiration times across the site. With so many players across the globe, it's easy to get it mixed up. Heck, even staff get mixed up!
Yes, I highly support more transparent expiration times across the site. With so many players across the globe, it's easy to get it mixed up. Heck, even staff get mixed up!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Once again, I didn't realise when Rockbreaker's was going to end - I'm guessing Sundays at 6:00 server time?
Since festivals are based on the last weekend of the month, not set dates, I really really think both a calendar and/or countdown would be a huge help to remember, and push sales a little more (for everyone waiting until the last day to buy skins)
Once again, I didn't realise when Rockbreaker's was going to end - I'm guessing Sundays at 6:00 server time?
Since festivals are based on the last weekend of the month, not set dates, I really really think both a calendar and/or countdown would be a huge help to remember, and push sales a little more (for everyone waiting until the last day to buy skins)
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore