Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hidden Apparel Notice
1 2 3
And support again
And support again

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
So much support.
So much support.
15862739.png
I have done this on a dragon only two times, I think, and it bugged the everliving crap out of me, HUGE support. I'm sure the Staff didn't mean to make it impractical, sometimes stuff like that gets approved and only later do people realise it's bothersome. There must be a way to make it more practical
I have done this on a dragon only two times, I think, and it bugged the everliving crap out of me, HUGE support. I'm sure the Staff didn't mean to make it impractical, sometimes stuff like that gets approved and only later do people realise it's bothersome. There must be a way to make it more practical
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Support!! It's a feature I use a lot and it would be much easier without all of that bouncing.
Support!! It's a feature I use a lot and it would be much easier without all of that bouncing.
full support for this! the moving list when hiding apparel is very tedious and I think a reason why I don't dress my dragons as often. I also accidentally remove pieces of apparel when it moves so it would be great to change that! ;v;
full support for this! the moving list when hiding apparel is very tedious and I think a reason why I don't dress my dragons as often. I also accidentally remove pieces of apparel when it moves so it would be great to change that! ;v;
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Yes please, support! I try to avoid doing any apparel checking on the dragons because of the dang notice that shoves everything down.
Yes please, support! I try to avoid doing any apparel checking on the dragons because of the dang notice that shoves everything down.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
full support! This is always an issue when you want to quickly flip apparel on and off to see if you like the look.
full support! This is always an issue when you want to quickly flip apparel on and off to see if you like the look.
UJXttDL.png
I looked all over the site and couldn't find any bump rules so I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to do this xP

Two week bump!! Thank you guys for the support so far!! I'm also a huge fan of the rework Antimoany proposed! :)
I looked all over the site and couldn't find any bump rules so I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to do this xP

Two week bump!! Thank you guys for the support so far!! I'm also a huge fan of the rework Antimoany proposed! :)
unknown.png
Yes! Interactive objects should never move around the screen. I always end up misclicking as a result.
Yes! Interactive objects should never move around the screen. I always end up misclicking as a result.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@VAMPIREZ The rules about bumping can be found in the [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]Spam article on Zendesk[/url]. [quote name=FRZendesk] [color=darkred][b]What do we consider spam?[/b][/color] [...] [b]Bumping[/b] threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following [b]Sales forums are exempt[/b] from the bumping policy: [LIST] [*] Dragons for Sale [*] Items for Sale [*] Flight Sales [*] Art Sales [*] Raffles & Giveaways [*] Dragon Trading [*] Find a Dragon [/LIST] [/quote] So, bumping threads in Suggestions is not allowed. However, reposting in your own thread with further additions is. [rule] Also, support! This is very annoying if you want to just try on a few apparel pieces for a dragon without taking them to the Dressing Room.
@VAMPIREZ The rules about bumping can be found in the Spam article on Zendesk.
FRZendesk wrote:
What do we consider spam?

[...]

Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from the bumping policy:
  • Dragons for Sale
  • Items for Sale
  • Flight Sales
  • Art Sales
  • Raffles & Giveaways
  • Dragon Trading
  • Find a Dragon

So, bumping threads in Suggestions is not allowed. However, reposting in your own thread with further additions is.

Also, support! This is very annoying if you want to just try on a few apparel pieces for a dragon without taking them to the Dressing Room.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
1 2 3