Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Either/Or Pricing
1 2 3
support!
support!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Full support. I do not know how this would work on the coding end of things, but I am certain that the staff could figure that out. It shouldn't be required for every item to have both prices, but it could make things easier for both sellers and buyers. As for misprices, that's on the players' end to worry about. Double-check what you entered before you list items.
Full support. I do not know how this would work on the coding end of things, but I am certain that the staff could figure that out. It shouldn't be required for every item to have both prices, but it could make things easier for both sellers and buyers. As for misprices, that's on the players' end to worry about. Double-check what you entered before you list items.
Support! I don’t usually have ten gems on me, but more often than not, I have 10k on me
Support! I don’t usually have ten gems on me, but more often than not, I have 10k on me
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Massive support! I wouldn't use this as a seller simply because I can't stand that the AH taxes treasure sales, however I would totally use this all the time as a buyer since I usually have to message the seller to ask them if they would be willing to do treasure/gems instead. [quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-11-06 00:56:07" ] Honestly this seems like double the room for mistakes and misprices. [/quote] That would be the users fault, not the site. Mistakes and misprices are solely on the user and shouldn't be taken into consideration for implementing a certain site feature like this. FR can do as much as they can to make the interface usable and clear but after that it's out of their hands and it's the responsibility of the player to read over what they're doing carefully. Edit: Reformatting to make my post easier to follow :)
Massive support! I wouldn't use this as a seller simply because I can't stand that the AH taxes treasure sales, however I would totally use this all the time as a buyer since I usually have to message the seller to ask them if they would be willing to do treasure/gems instead.

PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-11-06 00:56:07:
Honestly this seems like double the room for mistakes and misprices.
That would be the users fault, not the site. Mistakes and misprices are solely on the user and shouldn't be taken into consideration for implementing a certain site feature like this. FR can do as much as they can to make the interface usable and clear but after that it's out of their hands and it's the responsibility of the player to read over what they're doing carefully.

Edit: Reformatting to make my post easier to follow :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I was just thinking about this! It would be super convenient I feel. Support.
I was just thinking about this! It would be super convenient I feel. Support.
when i was new i thought that's how it worked XD
i remember filling both values when listing items because i thought it would list it for both currencies.
anyway, supoprt! that would be a great adittion!
when i was new i thought that's how it worked XD
i remember filling both values when listing items because i thought it would list it for both currencies.
anyway, supoprt! that would be a great adittion!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
oh this.. THIS would be so helpful, support!!! sometimes I can afford treasure, sometimes gems!! support, support, support!!!
oh this.. THIS would be so helpful, support!!! sometimes I can afford treasure, sometimes gems!! support, support, support!!!
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
Support - anything that makes dragon capitalism more accessible is a win in my book.
Support - anything that makes dragon capitalism more accessible is a win in my book.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
Only if FR could establish an official conversion rate. but they cant as some people value gems more and some value treasure more. for me it varies.
Only if FR could establish an official conversion rate. but they cant as some people value gems more and some value treasure more. for me it varies.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
I so support this!!! (I was going to make a thread about this myself). I hate having to determine between either gems or treasure when either one is fine with me when selling something, and more people would be able to see what is being offered in the range without having to flip between treasure and gems!
I so support this!!! (I was going to make a thread about this myself). I hate having to determine between either gems or treasure when either one is fine with me when selling something, and more people would be able to see what is being offered in the range without having to flip between treasure and gems!
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
1 2 3