Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | See lowest listings while listing
1 2 3
I would prefer to see the 5 lowest *unique* lots. IE, something like this:

10X lots listed at 1 treasure
12X lots listed at 2 treasure
1X lot listed at 3 treasure.
and so on.

Otherwise, sometimes someone will list something for very low, and that can skew prices if it is an outlier price. Something like the above would let people know whether the lowest price is a 'true' low price, or if someone just listed a huge undercut. It also lets them know whether or not the price is likely to go up (few at the lower price, but many at a higher price) and allows them to make a choice to undercut, or allow those few listings to be sold and then list at the higher price.
I would prefer to see the 5 lowest *unique* lots. IE, something like this:

10X lots listed at 1 treasure
12X lots listed at 2 treasure
1X lot listed at 3 treasure.
and so on.

Otherwise, sometimes someone will list something for very low, and that can skew prices if it is an outlier price. Something like the above would let people know whether the lowest price is a 'true' low price, or if someone just listed a huge undercut. It also lets them know whether or not the price is likely to go up (few at the lower price, but many at a higher price) and allows them to make a choice to undercut, or allow those few listings to be sold and then list at the higher price.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I want this, and I think about it every time I'm going to put something up for sale, but I don't think it would be a good idea to make undercutting the lah that easy.
I want this, and I think about it every time I'm going to put something up for sale, but I don't think it would be a good idea to make undercutting the lah that easy.
The most beautiful moment of life
Support for showing the lowest 3-5 listings, that way if the lowest seller is dramatically undercutting, someone might want to list the next lowest price instead of the lowest.

But yes, it is a pain to check the lowest price every single time I list stuff so it would be really nice to see that automatically.
Support for showing the lowest 3-5 listings, that way if the lowest seller is dramatically undercutting, someone might want to list the next lowest price instead of the lowest.

But yes, it is a pain to check the lowest price every single time I list stuff so it would be really nice to see that automatically.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Ooooooo, support for the 3-5 version!

It's so annoying having to manually check that usually I just straight up don't sell things unless I KNOW it's expensive or it's a dragon. If we had this feature, I would definitely sell a lot more things, and I'd even consider actually changing around which currencies I sell in.
It would be a huge QOL feature- and I imagine it would also be massively useful for new players, who aren't sure if what they have is worth selling or how to check prices and all that. I know when I was new I would severely undercut the market completely by accident, because my idea of how much stuff should cost was so different than how much it actually costs cause I'd come in from drastically dif games.
Ooooooo, support for the 3-5 version!

It's so annoying having to manually check that usually I just straight up don't sell things unless I KNOW it's expensive or it's a dragon. If we had this feature, I would definitely sell a lot more things, and I'd even consider actually changing around which currencies I sell in.
It would be a huge QOL feature- and I imagine it would also be massively useful for new players, who aren't sure if what they have is worth selling or how to check prices and all that. I know when I was new I would severely undercut the market completely by accident, because my idea of how much stuff should cost was so different than how much it actually costs cause I'd come in from drastically dif games.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Support! It's a pain going back and over between listing and another tab with the ah. It's even worse if you have multiple items to sell
Support! It's a pain going back and over between listing and another tab with the ah. It's even worse if you have multiple items to sell
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
Support for the 3-5 version! If it's an item you can sell multiple of, then the unit price should be listed with how many items are being sold and the actual prices in parentheses.
Support for the 3-5 version! If it's an item you can sell multiple of, then the unit price should be listed with how many items are being sold and the actual prices in parentheses.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
How about lowest individual and unit price, or lowest three to five of each?

The one thing is... how will this handle when there aren't enough listings? Like, say you have a brand new item, got the very first drop of a Coli gene for an Ancient or something, or nobody's listing that particular item because reasons. Will it say "No listings found"? Or "Insufficient listings found" for the more than one but less than three/five situation? Or just list what it does have and then "No further listings found"?
How about lowest individual and unit price, or lowest three to five of each?

The one thing is... how will this handle when there aren't enough listings? Like, say you have a brand new item, got the very first drop of a Coli gene for an Ancient or something, or nobody's listing that particular item because reasons. Will it say "No listings found"? Or "Insufficient listings found" for the more than one but less than three/five situation? Or just list what it does have and then "No further listings found"?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

100% Support~!!
Please!!!!
I can't be bothered to list things most of the time because it's so tedious to check prices before listing.
This would make selling 1,000% easier and more convenient.
Please!!!!
I can't be bothered to list things most of the time because it's so tedious to check prices before listing.
This would make selling 1,000% easier and more convenient.
Support for the 3-5 version!!
Support for the 3-5 version!!
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2 3