Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bundle all swipp apparel + individual
1 2 3
@Jhortanas
I was referring to the actual current implementation of the hazel harvest swap as the "worst of all possible solutions" - i.e. to try and get around the over crowding of Swipp by only adding a single item that was supposedly a "bundle" - but that wasn't really a bundle at all because it didn't have all the items in it - and what it did have was random.

I don't have any issue with the original suggestion - except that I like to save up mats for a Swipp trade up front. So I might have to do some calculations myself about what proportion of items of the bundle trade I'd need for the individual item I was interested in. The original suggestion seems to imply that the amounts for the individual items could only be seen after the trade comes up and you click on it to get another window with the totals for the individual items. I'm sure it wouldn't be too long before someone put a comment in the game database to say what they were though.
@Jhortanas
I was referring to the actual current implementation of the hazel harvest swap as the "worst of all possible solutions" - i.e. to try and get around the over crowding of Swipp by only adding a single item that was supposedly a "bundle" - but that wasn't really a bundle at all because it didn't have all the items in it - and what it did have was random.

I don't have any issue with the original suggestion - except that I like to save up mats for a Swipp trade up front. So I might have to do some calculations myself about what proportion of items of the bundle trade I'd need for the individual item I was interested in. The original suggestion seems to imply that the amounts for the individual items could only be seen after the trade comes up and you click on it to get another window with the totals for the individual items. I'm sure it wouldn't be too long before someone put a comment in the game database to say what they were though.
@HaloJones OH I understand now, and agree completely. I would think the individual items in the Game DB would still show their Swipp cost, since they exist as individual trades still. The Obtained section would just have both "Obtained from Swipp:" and "Found in bundle:" as options.
@HaloJones OH I understand now, and agree completely. I would think the individual items in the Game DB would still show their Swipp cost, since they exist as individual trades still. The Obtained section would just have both "Obtained from Swipp:" and "Found in bundle:" as options.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Eh.... I think that might be a bit much. Excess items can always be sold

So, like... half-support half-not. I think we should just get every single item in the bundle yes - it's ridiculous that we only get 2 and it's based on RNG, especially with how much people have been lamenting the coils. If the items were easier to get, maybe I wouldn't care about the RNG. But the difficulty makes the RNG aspect absolutely cruel, and honestly kinda dirty.

I mean, if they can relatively easily add this bundle-expansion aspect of Swipp, then sure. I won't fight it. But I doubt they'd do it - it's just extra work, when you can just sell excess bundle items.
Eh.... I think that might be a bit much. Excess items can always be sold

So, like... half-support half-not. I think we should just get every single item in the bundle yes - it's ridiculous that we only get 2 and it's based on RNG, especially with how much people have been lamenting the coils. If the items were easier to get, maybe I wouldn't care about the RNG. But the difficulty makes the RNG aspect absolutely cruel, and honestly kinda dirty.

I mean, if they can relatively easily add this bundle-expansion aspect of Swipp, then sure. I won't fight it. But I doubt they'd do it - it's just extra work, when you can just sell excess bundle items.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 3