Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More weapons in Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
big support[emoji=obelisk star size=1]
big support
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
bonp
bonp
[quote name="Winterwald" date="2021-05-28 18:45:45" ] I made a thread about this in FR Discussion, and it got tons of support so I decided to repost here. Flight Rising has plenty of armor, but scarce weapons to pair with it- little more than a handful of swords. Weapons like war axes, maces, polearms, battle hammers, and shields would be very nice for our dragons! Please consider it. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] [/quote] @Winterwald Platinum Katana
Winterwald wrote on 2021-05-28 18:45:45:
I made a thread about this in FR Discussion, and it got tons of support so I decided to repost here.

Flight Rising has plenty of armor, but scarce weapons to pair with it- little more than a handful of swords. Weapons like war axes, maces, polearms, battle hammers, and shields would be very nice for our dragons! Please consider it.
@Winterwald Platinum Katana
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Support
Support
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Bump
Bump
I will always support more weapons, and more ways to get them besides the gem mp and coli. When I want to arm my dragons, my only choices are swords, swords, more swords, two tridents and some bows. (which dont appear/arent as visible on most poses iirc)

I'd love to see battleaxes, flails, longbows, crossbows, spears/javelins, literally anything. Even more swords I'd be fine with.
I will always support more weapons, and more ways to get them besides the gem mp and coli. When I want to arm my dragons, my only choices are swords, swords, more swords, two tridents and some bows. (which dont appear/arent as visible on most poses iirc)

I'd love to see battleaxes, flails, longbows, crossbows, spears/javelins, literally anything. Even more swords I'd be fine with.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Wholehearted support. GIVE ME POLEARMS, DANGIT!
Wholehearted support. GIVE ME POLEARMS, DANGIT!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
[quote name="Eviscerate" date="2021-05-29 16:31:02" ] EXTREME SUPPORT. We don't have many options, and my, and many other users, aesthetics don't really lend themselves to the cutesy, pretty and elegant apparel we've mostly been getting lately. I just want more options for darker and "tough" apparel, such as weapons and bones. I feel like we need more different types of apparel that appeals to more wider ranges of player aesthetics. [/quote] This pretty much! Like with armor, I feel like I have very little options in types of apparel I really want to use. More weapons would be amazing.
Eviscerate wrote on 2021-05-29 16:31:02:
EXTREME SUPPORT. We don't have many options, and my, and many other users, aesthetics don't really lend themselves to the cutesy, pretty and elegant apparel we've mostly been getting lately.
I just want more options for darker and "tough" apparel, such as weapons and bones. I feel like we need more different types of apparel that appeals to more wider ranges of player aesthetics.
This pretty much! Like with armor, I feel like I have very little options in types of apparel I really want to use. More weapons would be amazing.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Support! I'd especially like some less graceful looking weapons - warhammers, maces, battleaxes (the big ones) etc. - for a lot of the more stoic warrior dragons it feels wrong to give them sleek weapons like swords.

It'd be great to also get more subtle weapons such as more daggers and maybe things like shurikens for assassin-y type characters too :D
Support! I'd especially like some less graceful looking weapons - warhammers, maces, battleaxes (the big ones) etc. - for a lot of the more stoic warrior dragons it feels wrong to give them sleek weapons like swords.

It'd be great to also get more subtle weapons such as more daggers and maybe things like shurikens for assassin-y type characters too :D
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Support! There's a certain dragon I have that I always thought would look amazing with a scythe, and up until then I didn't realize how few weapon apparel options there were! A plethora of new weapons would be amazing!
Support! There's a certain dragon I have that I always thought would look amazing with a scythe, and up until then I didn't realize how few weapon apparel options there were! A plethora of new weapons would be amazing!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
1 2 3 4 5 6 7