Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | put unhatched eggs in "specialty" t
1 2 3
support. even after years of being on this site, i still subconsciously think my eggs and chests are going to be in the specialty tab
support. even after years of being on this site, i still subconsciously think my eggs and chests are going to be in the specialty tab
6pajdrS.pngtumblr_inline_o7rl5eD4X61u1nn5o_540.png6pajdrS.png
a couple people on the thread have been mentioning chests and while that also makes Sense logically, there are far too many openables on the site and it would just clutter things. I would propose ONLY tagging the following chests as "specialty" due to their frequent use:

- rusted
- iron
- gilded
- strange chests
a couple people on the thread have been mentioning chests and while that also makes Sense logically, there are far too many openables on the site and it would just clutter things. I would propose ONLY tagging the following chests as "specialty" due to their frequent use:

- rusted
- iron
- gilded
- strange chests
Sorry, but I have to say no support.

The specialty section is mostly filled with things that customize dragons. Genes gene dragons, breed changes change the breed of dragons, and eye vials change the eye types. Scenes decorate the background of dragon profiles, and vistas decorate forum posts/dragon bios (if you choose to add it on a dragon.)

Unhatched eggs are more similar to chests than breed changes/genes/vials/etc. The only difference between regular chests and eggs is that a dragon pops out instead of item(s) and currency. I think it makes sense to keep dragon eggs in the same section as chests.
Sorry, but I have to say no support.

The specialty section is mostly filled with things that customize dragons. Genes gene dragons, breed changes change the breed of dragons, and eye vials change the eye types. Scenes decorate the background of dragon profiles, and vistas decorate forum posts/dragon bios (if you choose to add it on a dragon.)

Unhatched eggs are more similar to chests than breed changes/genes/vials/etc. The only difference between regular chests and eggs is that a dragon pops out instead of item(s) and currency. I think it makes sense to keep dragon eggs in the same section as chests.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Full support, these aren't just things that don't fit anywhere else.
Full support, these aren't just things that don't fit anywhere else.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
I would only support this if rather than move to another tab chests were moved to a new tab as having to re-learn where they were would be rather annoying, yet it would be a bit easier with a new tab.
I would only support this if rather than move to another tab chests were moved to a new tab as having to re-learn where they were would be rather annoying, yet it would be a bit easier with a new tab.
Support, although I’d rather eggs, chests (and other openables), festival currency, tokens and Baldwin stuff (muck, goo etc), items like the dig event all get their own tab or stay in Other and all the material adjacent things get their own tab (named Trinkets?).
Support, although I’d rather eggs, chests (and other openables), festival currency, tokens and Baldwin stuff (muck, goo etc), items like the dig event all get their own tab or stay in Other and all the material adjacent things get their own tab (named Trinkets?).
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
NON support! special already turne into mess with all those vistas and scenes!
Better sepated tabs for gens, scenes/vistas, other and chests (where eggs goes)
NON support! special already turne into mess with all those vistas and scenes!
Better sepated tabs for gens, scenes/vistas, other and chests (where eggs goes)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
You can already filter in the hoard for eggs if you want to hatch them. If you want to sell one in the AH, then you can technically also filter it in the hoard to list for sale directly.

Also eggs are just as "open-able" as chests if you think about it. So no support for separating eggs and chests like that.

Personally not a big fan of your idea overall, because it is already quite established the way it is right now, but I can see the benefit of moving open-able items.
You can already filter in the hoard for eggs if you want to hatch them. If you want to sell one in the AH, then you can technically also filter it in the hoard to list for sale directly.

Also eggs are just as "open-able" as chests if you think about it. So no support for separating eggs and chests like that.

Personally not a big fan of your idea overall, because it is already quite established the way it is right now, but I can see the benefit of moving open-able items.
I think openables (chests, bundles, eggs, etc.) should have their own tab
I think openables (chests, bundles, eggs, etc.) should have their own tab
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I think EVERYTHING from "other" that isn't a trinket fits on specialty, like eggs, chests, prismatic tokens and festival currency.

Either that or move the trinkets to "trinkets" and leave "other" for these other things.
I think EVERYTHING from "other" that isn't a trinket fits on specialty, like eggs, chests, prismatic tokens and festival currency.

Either that or move the trinkets to "trinkets" and leave "other" for these other things.
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
1 2 3