Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Battlestone expansion
1 2 3
[center]Currently we have many battlestones for all flights and ever a few color variations of existing battlestones. But I am here to suggest more battlestone variations and new battlestones. At this point in time we have 5 variants in battlestones. [columns][item=Irradiated scratch] [nextcol][item=Empathetic Regeneration] [nextcol][item=Plumed Anticipate] [nextcol][item=Silverglow Meditate] [nextcol][item=Prismatic Meditate][/columns] I propose we get more variations of scratch in different colors other than the current red or green so maybe in the future we can get other colors such as orange, yellow, dark green, purple, blue, cyan, pink, silver, brown, black, and prismatic. With this addition I also propose more meditate color variations of all different colors. Maybe just do half as many and make them two toned even. As for anticipate can we get a bug themed anticipate? As well as different colored anticipates such as different colored plume anticipates, regular anticipates, and different colored bug themed anticipates? Same goes for regeneration stones can we get more color variations for both empathetic regeneration and regular regeneration? Otherwise there’s so many other battle stones that at this point in time only have one color variation per stone which while being easily identifiable may clash with a dragons colors or even flight so I ask if we can also get brewable recolors for those stones. This includes the following stones. [Columns][item=Shred][nextcol][item=Haste][nextcol][item=Concentration][nextcol][item=Rally][nextcol][item=Contuse][nextcol][item=Clobber][/columns] [columns][item=Guard][nextcol][item=Bolster][nextcol][item=Reflect][nextcol][item=Ward][nextcol][item=Sap][nextcol][item=Aid][/columns] And most famous of all [item=Eliminate] Can we get different colors of the above stones? Especially eliminate, can we have all 12 flight colored eliminates as well as a black, silver, and prismatic colored eliminates? And while we are on the subject of eliminates I would also like to suggest a magical battlestone with the same property eliminate is most loved for? “ Refunds breath if the enemy dies.” I would love to see 12 new flight specific battlestones with massively powerful magical attacks based of each flight that also refunded breath if an enemy dies. We have immensely powerful physical attacks mainly eliminate but lorewise I don’t see a fae or veil being able to physically use such an attack against a Roc for example considering the size differences. Meanwhile a magical attack would seem far more plausible and for user is may just be an aesthetic choice to use a flight based powerful attack over eliminate or even different colored eliminates. As it stands most players rely of mostly eliminate to use the coliseum and I would love to see a magical equivalent added in the future as well as a stone like discipline (Grants your Meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much Breath.) for non magical builds as well. Most of this suggestion is purely for cosmetic and aesthetic choices for players. We have different color apparel sets to choose from and dragons have different colors so why not have matching colored battlestones as well. It would be much more visually pleasing I can imagine for some users while others may not care that much. Allow me to repeat this and make it very clear. Under no circumstances do I support different colored elemental attacks of any kind. Only new elemental attacks that match the flight. I’m only supporting recolors of stones that are not elemental. [quote] [quote] I will note that Eliminate recolors are going to spike Eliminate prices again as people re-stone permas, so that's...a thing. I still support their existence, but oof, it's going to be rough while people restone their permas.[/quote] They could have a mini one time event that lasts a week or so for the release of new coli stones and simply increase drop rates for the week for all battle stones so people can access them. It may also be fun to add a coliseum bonus experience to the event to give people the ability to level up their coli teams. In fact it would be an amazing idea to do alongside the release of pvp in the coliseum. Boosted coli stone drops, boosted experience, and pvp.[/quote]
Currently we have many battlestones for all flights and ever a few color variations of existing battlestones. But I am here to suggest more battlestone variations and new battlestones.

At this point in time we have 5 variants in battlestones.
Irradiated Scratch Empathetic Regeneration Plumed Anticipate Silverglow Meditate Prismatic Meditate

I propose we get more variations of scratch in different colors other than the current red or green so maybe in the future we can get other colors such as orange, yellow, dark green, purple, blue, cyan, pink, silver, brown, black, and prismatic.

With this addition I also propose more meditate color variations of all different colors. Maybe just do half as many and make them two toned even.

As for anticipate can we get a bug themed anticipate? As well as different colored anticipates such as different colored plume anticipates, regular anticipates, and different colored bug themed anticipates?

Same goes for regeneration stones can we get more color variations for both empathetic regeneration and regular regeneration?

Otherwise there’s so many other battle stones that at this point in time only have one color variation per stone which while being easily identifiable may clash with a dragons colors or even flight so I ask if we can also get brewable recolors for those stones. This includes the following stones.
Shred Haste Concentration Rally Contuse Clobber
Guard Bolster Reflect Ward Sap Aid

And most famous of all
Eliminate

Can we get different colors of the above stones? Especially eliminate, can we have all 12 flight colored eliminates as well as a black, silver, and prismatic colored eliminates? And while we are on the subject of eliminates I would also like to suggest a magical battlestone with the same property eliminate is most loved for? “ Refunds breath if the enemy dies.”

I would love to see 12 new flight specific battlestones with massively powerful magical attacks based of each flight that also refunded breath if an enemy dies. We have immensely powerful physical attacks mainly eliminate but lorewise I don’t see a fae or veil being able to physically use such an attack against a Roc for example considering the size differences. Meanwhile a magical attack would seem far more plausible and for user is may just be an aesthetic choice to use a flight based powerful attack over eliminate or even different colored eliminates.

As it stands most players rely of mostly eliminate to use the coliseum and I would love to see a magical equivalent added in the future as well as a stone like discipline (Grants your Meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much Breath.) for non magical builds as well.

Most of this suggestion is purely for cosmetic and aesthetic choices for players. We have different color apparel sets to choose from and dragons have different colors so why not have matching colored battlestones as well. It would be much more visually pleasing I can imagine for some users while others may not care that much.

Allow me to repeat this and make it very clear. Under no circumstances do I support different colored elemental attacks of any kind. Only new elemental attacks that match the flight. I’m only supporting recolors of stones that are not elemental.

Quote:
Quote:
I will note that Eliminate recolors are going to spike Eliminate prices again as people re-stone permas, so that's...a thing. I still support their existence, but oof, it's going to be rough while people restone their permas.

They could have a mini one time event that lasts a week or so for the release of new coli stones and simply increase drop rates for the week for all battle stones so people can access them. It may also be fun to add a coliseum bonus experience to the event to give people the ability to level up their coli teams.

In fact it would be an amazing idea to do alongside the release of pvp in the coliseum. Boosted coli stone drops, boosted experience, and pvp.
4xTBSTZ.png
support, I would love to see re-colors. It would fit in nicely with the PvP update, whenever that is coming
support, I would love to see re-colors. It would fit in nicely with the PvP update, whenever that is coming
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
We do not need more battlestones we’re fine with what we have.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2021-04-18 15:54:25" ] We do not need more battlestones we’re fine with what we have. [/quote] are we? why? If nothing else, a magical elim is a niche still yet to be filled Anyway support for more recolors, I'd love to be able to have a whole theme similar to [item=silverglow meditate], and more prismatic stuff is always fun. Heck, give us all the flights plus silver/white, prismatic, and black and then a cheap and easy way to revert them to default. Elemental attacks probably should remain their original colors (and contuse also, to differentiate it from the bolts while it's flying across the screen at you), because unlike shred it has a very similar sillhouette, but that leaves a great many element-neutral stones that could be recolored to spice up the repetition of the coli grind.
MistFury0 wrote on 2021-04-18 15:54:25:
are we? why? If nothing else, a magical elim is a niche still yet to be filled

Anyway support for more recolors, I'd love to be able to have a whole theme similar to Silverglow Meditate , and more prismatic stuff is always fun. Heck, give us all the flights plus silver/white, prismatic, and black and then a cheap and easy way to revert them to default. Elemental attacks probably should remain their original colors (and contuse also, to differentiate it from the bolts while it's flying across the screen at you), because unlike shred it has a very similar sillhouette, but that leaves a great many element-neutral stones that could be recolored to spice up the repetition of the coli grind.
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="xXShiverXx" date="2021-04-18 14:33:25" ] support, I would love to see re-colors. It would fit in nicely with the PvP update, whenever that is coming [/quote] this, pretty much. recolors are neat.
xXShiverXx wrote on 2021-04-18 14:33:25:

this, pretty much. recolors are neat.
I have always supported more recolors, both of ones that have recolors already and ones that don't have recolors.

More variants are always good, and as someone who loves to see pretties, I definitely want to be able to 'customize' my attacks to be pretty :P
I have always supported more recolors, both of ones that have recolors already and ones that don't have recolors.

More variants are always good, and as someone who loves to see pretties, I definitely want to be able to 'customize' my attacks to be pretty :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2021-04-18 15:54:25" ] We do not need more battlestones we’re fine with what we have. [/quote] So nothing is ever allowed to change? Okay, thank you for your in depth contribution But absolutely I'm on board for more recolors of things! I think it could be a great way to add a little customization, especially since right now the coli is extremely heavy-leaning towards strict meta.
MistFury0 wrote on 2021-04-18 15:54:25:

So nothing is ever allowed to change? Okay, thank you for your in depth contribution

But absolutely I'm on board for more recolors of things! I think it could be a great way to add a little customization, especially since right now the coli is extremely heavy-leaning towards strict meta.
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2021-04-18 16:10:10" ] are we? why? If nothing else, a magical elim is a niche still yet to be filled Anyway support for more recolors, I'd love to be able to have a whole theme similar to silverglow meditate, and more prismatic stuff is always fun. Heck, give us all the flights plus silver/white, prismatic, and black and then a cheap and easy way to revert them to default. Elemental attacks probably should remain their original colors (and contuse also, to differentiate it from the bolts while it's flying across the screen at you), because unlike shred it has a very similar sillhouette, but that leaves a great many element-neutral stones that could be recolored to spice up the repetition of the coli grind. [/quote] Elemental attacks should definitely stay the same as they are and I guess contuse could get confusing. Otherwise I’m a huge fan of silverglow meditate I put it on my healer Lunarin who is night sky themed and the silverglow is so aestheticlly pleasing I wish I could have all of his non elemental moves appear silver onscreen. It makes it feel more personal to the dragon in my opinion for the moves to match in color. I’m all for elemental attacks with the power and ability to refund breath as eliminate but I’m also very interested in having eliminates that match the dragon. This would probably give all non elemental battlestones a boost in popularity and the prices may jump a bit. But battlestones are so common as it is, I have a bunch of each one and I usually hoardsell them. But it seems like fun little customization that is quite literally just a cosmetic for the coliseum.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2021-04-18 16:10:10:
are we? why? If nothing else, a magical elim is a niche still yet to be filled

Anyway support for more recolors, I'd love to be able to have a whole theme similar to silverglow meditate, and more prismatic stuff is always fun. Heck, give us all the flights plus silver/white, prismatic, and black and then a cheap and easy way to revert them to default. Elemental attacks probably should remain their original colors (and contuse also, to differentiate it from the bolts while it's flying across the screen at you), because unlike shred it has a very similar sillhouette, but that leaves a great many element-neutral stones that could be recolored to spice up the repetition of the coli grind.

Elemental attacks should definitely stay the same as they are and I guess contuse could get confusing.

Otherwise I’m a huge fan of silverglow meditate I put it on my healer Lunarin who is night sky themed and the silverglow is so aestheticlly pleasing I wish I could have all of his non elemental moves appear silver onscreen. It makes it feel more personal to the dragon in my opinion for the moves to match in color.

I’m all for elemental attacks with the power and ability to refund breath as eliminate but I’m also very interested in having eliminates that match the dragon.

This would probably give all non elemental battlestones a boost in popularity and the prices may jump a bit. But battlestones are so common as it is, I have a bunch of each one and I usually hoardsell them. But it seems like fun little customization that is quite literally just a cosmetic for the coliseum.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote]Elemental attacks should definitely stay the same as they are and I guess contuse could get confusing.[/quote] I mean the other option is to change it somehow so it looks visibly different enough to distinguish, the way Shred has a totally different silhouette than the elemental slashes, but as things are it just looks like another bolt attack
Quote:
Elemental attacks should definitely stay the same as they are and I guess contuse could get confusing.

I mean the other option is to change it somehow so it looks visibly different enough to distinguish, the way Shred has a totally different silhouette than the elemental slashes, but as things are it just looks like another bolt attack
wq9PoXA.png
I really really want more recolors, especially of popular stones like eliminate. The silverglow mediate is really cool and I’d love to have a variant of that for different stones. It’d be really cool to customize my dragons’ stones to match their aesthetic while still having viable builds.
I really really want more recolors, especially of popular stones like eliminate. The silverglow mediate is really cool and I’d love to have a variant of that for different stones. It’d be really cool to customize my dragons’ stones to match their aesthetic while still having viable builds.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3