Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Lock
1 2 3 4 5
I have supported this since I saw the first thread for it. Not only this, but also a lock to prevent dragons from showing up in the coliseum.

Even beyond gen1s, there are some dragons people just don't want to breed. I only breed fodder at the moment, and it can be so difficult to remember what breeder goes with what mate at times (I am simplifying that, both parties will have the same name. I don't like to do it, but it makes it so much easier for me), especially when you have a ton of other dragons all being listed.
I have supported this since I saw the first thread for it. Not only this, but also a lock to prevent dragons from showing up in the coliseum.

Even beyond gen1s, there are some dragons people just don't want to breed. I only breed fodder at the moment, and it can be so difficult to remember what breeder goes with what mate at times (I am simplifying that, both parties will have the same name. I don't like to do it, but it makes it so much easier for me), especially when you have a ton of other dragons all being listed.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support! I've almost accidentally bred my primal/g1's so many times, I'm just lucky that I've always managed to catch it beforehand.
Support! I've almost accidentally bred my primal/g1's so many times, I'm just lucky that I've always managed to catch it beforehand.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Huge support for OP's reason, and also another reason:

I've accidentally bred fodder together before and had to wait 5 days before I could exalt them hahaha
Huge support for OP's reason, and also another reason:

I've accidentally bred fodder together before and had to wait 5 days before I could exalt them hahaha
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
YES TOTAL HECCIN' SUPPORT.

I can just lock 99% of my lair and rest in peace instead of having this be part of my insomnia. And yea, I fear that a bug will occur than accidentally breeds my dragons together. *cries in lore lair*
YES TOTAL HECCIN' SUPPORT.

I can just lock 99% of my lair and rest in peace instead of having this be part of my insomnia. And yea, I fear that a bug will occur than accidentally breeds my dragons together. *cries in lore lair*
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Please please pleeease. I want this.

And I can't do any hiding in the den, haha. I'm almost to the maxed amount of dragons and the ones in my lair are meant to be in my lair regardless since it has to do with lore for a lot of them. Not sticking, like, my leaders in the den.

When I can breed, I only breed certain mated pairs. With each other. Whenever I do breedings I am always worried I am gonna mess it up. Most of my dragons I don't want bred. And the ones I bred I have specific mates for; I don't want to breed them to anyone else.
Please please pleeease. I want this.

And I can't do any hiding in the den, haha. I'm almost to the maxed amount of dragons and the ones in my lair are meant to be in my lair regardless since it has to do with lore for a lot of them. Not sticking, like, my leaders in the den.

When I can breed, I only breed certain mated pairs. With each other. Whenever I do breedings I am always worried I am gonna mess it up. Most of my dragons I don't want bred. And the ones I bred I have specific mates for; I don't want to breed them to anyone else.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support!
I was actually thinking about this the other day! I have a bunch of dragons who I can’t breed for lore reasons, and I’m always afraid I’ll accidentally breed them
Support!
I was actually thinking about this the other day! I have a bunch of dragons who I can’t breed for lore reasons, and I’m always afraid I’ll accidentally breed them
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
support
support
meowmeowmeow222.png
I'd love something like this but it does make me remeber that i've built this whole lore on two accident babies i've sold

So they were a happy accident,i haven't had any good ones since then
I'd love something like this but it does make me remeber that i've built this whole lore on two accident babies i've sold

So they were a happy accident,i haven't had any good ones since then
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2020-11-03 12:40:55" ][...]I've got a full lair, but I don't need to see 95% of those dragons in the nesting ground list, ever. Yet there they sit, taunting me with their potential for disaster and wasting my time making me go hunting for the right dragons in the crowd. [/quote] [font=Calibri][size=4][b]Support[/b] because that's it, that's the mood. As others have pointed out, not only would this be a nice bit of insurance for dragons intended to be preserved as unbred for aesthetic reasons, it would also make navigating the nesting grounds dropdown menus [i]so[/i] much easier.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2020-11-03 12:40:55:
[...]I've got a full lair, but I don't need to see 95% of those dragons in the nesting ground list, ever. Yet there they sit, taunting me with their potential for disaster and wasting my time making me go hunting for the right dragons in the crowd.

Support because that's it, that's the mood.
As others have pointed out, not only would this be a nice bit of insurance for dragons intended to be preserved as unbred for aesthetic reasons, it would also make navigating the nesting grounds dropdown menus so much easier.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Support! I’m always afraid that I’ll accidentally breed one of my gen1s >~<
Support! I’m always afraid that I’ll accidentally breed one of my gen1s >~<
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
1 2 3 4 5