Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normal Scrolling Please [Hoard]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Crowbar @/gemajgall AFAIK they did. If you have a stack of 98 and 36, for example, and you click on one of the items in the stack, there's an icon next to the DB icon that looks like a broom. If you click on it, you get a popup that asks "Consolidate into the fewest possible stacks" or something to that effect.
@Crowbar @/gemajgall AFAIK they did. If you have a stack of 98 and 36, for example, and you click on one of the items in the stack, there's an icon next to the DB icon that looks like a broom. If you click on it, you get a popup that asks "Consolidate into the fewest possible stacks" or something to that effect.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Support. Or at least some edits to the scrolling. I get what the update was going for with the floating options bar and I like it, but with the size of the fade, I can only see a few lines of my hoard at a time, and I have to scroll awkwardly far up to fully see the last line. After a few days, it still feels really clumsy to use (which is unfortunate, because the rest of the hoard update feels awesome to use!)
Support. Or at least some edits to the scrolling. I get what the update was going for with the floating options bar and I like it, but with the size of the fade, I can only see a few lines of my hoard at a time, and I have to scroll awkwardly far up to fully see the last line. After a few days, it still feels really clumsy to use (which is unfortunate, because the rest of the hoard update feels awesome to use!)
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
Please staff. You were pretty quick about fixing the lair layout. Please please get rid of the hover bar or make a setting without it. I really don't like feeling nauseated just by using my hoard.
Please staff. You were pretty quick about fixing the lair layout. Please please get rid of the hover bar or make a setting without it. I really don't like feeling nauseated just by using my hoard.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Lots and lots of support! That's my only gripe with the hoard revamp. ;w; The scroll cut off is really strange, and I really dislike not being able to see all of my hoard at a glance without scrolling down a whole page. That, and it's just annoying that the hoard fades out under a hover bar. Please, please consider changing this staff. (there's also normal scrolling on mobile, but only on computers it's got the cut off? Why the change?)
Lots and lots of support! That's my only gripe with the hoard revamp. ;w; The scroll cut off is really strange, and I really dislike not being able to see all of my hoard at a glance without scrolling down a whole page. That, and it's just annoying that the hoard fades out under a hover bar. Please, please consider changing this staff. (there's also normal scrolling on mobile, but only on computers it's got the cut off? Why the change?)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Full support for this.
The hover bar make things really difficult to see/ organize because the white part blocks to much on screen.

Full support for this.
The hover bar make things really difficult to see/ organize because the white part blocks to much on screen.

Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
Support. The floating fade bar is just way too much
Support. The floating fade bar is just way too much
BVY1Ftg.png
Full support. As others have said, it's distracting and just feels... off. If anything, at least make it optional in the settings to have it scroll or list all items at once.
Full support. As others have said, it's distracting and just feels... off. If anything, at least make it optional in the settings to have it scroll or list all items at once.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
i would prefer if the pages showed all the items on it without scrolling; i honestly lose track of items in my hoard because the scrolling feature is just so odd to me...
i would prefer if the pages showed all the items on it without scrolling; i honestly lose track of items in my hoard because the scrolling feature is just so odd to me...
yzUX307.png
i dont understand why it doesnt just display all the items on each page and gives us
this,
its in the way and its just design clutter
i dont understand why it doesnt just display all the items on each page and gives us
this,
its in the way and its just design clutter
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I don't really mind the gradient, I just want to get rid of scrolling completely (or at least have it display most of the hoard when you open it)
I don't really mind the gradient, I just want to get rid of scrolling completely (or at least have it display most of the hoard when you open it)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17