Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normal Scrolling Please [Hoard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Full support! Kinda annoying to see lines of items disappearing when You scroll a tiny bit too far.
Full support! Kinda annoying to see lines of items disappearing when You scroll a tiny bit too far.
Big support. I've only seen the update on mobile so far, and the scroll doesn't even seem to happen there- so why in the world does it exist in the first place? It's annoying, distracting, and I don't see a point to it.
Big support. I've only seen the update on mobile so far, and the scroll doesn't even seem to happen there- so why in the world does it exist in the first place? It's annoying, distracting, and I don't see a point to it.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Support. I would prefer the visible scrolling or pagination.
Support. I would prefer the visible scrolling or pagination.
Support.

An option to minimise the options bar would do nicely. I only want to use it some of the time, and the rest of the time it's just an annoying waste of screen real-estate. And my iPad screen isn't that big to start with!
Support.

An option to minimise the options bar would do nicely. I only want to use it some of the time, and the rest of the time it's just an annoying waste of screen real-estate. And my iPad screen isn't that big to start with!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
support, the scroll/white fade hides so much when you're on a browser
it would be nice to have the original scrolling back :>
support, the scroll/white fade hides so much when you're on a browser
it would be nice to have the original scrolling back :>
UoweiPn.png
support. will mess around more and maybe get used to it, but it feels very awkward in its current state
support. will mess around more and maybe get used to it, but it feels very awkward in its current state
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I'm going to be an outlier here and say that the floating bar on the bottom is really helpful to me and my small screen thus far, because I don't have to scroll down to the very bottom every single time I want to do anything with a group of items, especially since if I know I want to do something to everything on a page (thanks to shiny new filters) I can just hit select all -> vault (etc) without looking at the items. It'd be nice to have both fixed scrolling and floating as options, if that's possible, though.
I'm going to be an outlier here and say that the floating bar on the bottom is really helpful to me and my small screen thus far, because I don't have to scroll down to the very bottom every single time I want to do anything with a group of items, especially since if I know I want to do something to everything on a page (thanks to shiny new filters) I can just hit select all -> vault (etc) without looking at the items. It'd be nice to have both fixed scrolling and floating as options, if that's possible, though.
Support!

I would much rather be able to see what's in my hoard at a glance and then have to scroll down if i want to us the bar at the bottom.

I usually play the game at 80 % zoom in my browser and i'm only able to see the top 2 rows of my hoard.
Support!

I would much rather be able to see what's in my hoard at a glance and then have to scroll down if i want to us the bar at the bottom.

I usually play the game at 80 % zoom in my browser and i'm only able to see the top 2 rows of my hoard.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Support, the fade is especially annoying me. I don't get why the scrolling in the hoard and dressing apparel on dragon pages can't be like the scrolling in the familiar selection.
Support, the fade is especially annoying me. I don't get why the scrolling in the hoard and dressing apparel on dragon pages can't be like the scrolling in the familiar selection.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Support! I adore everything about the hoard/vault update except this. The floating bottom buttons are incredibly disorienting and cover a really inconvenient fraction of my screen, I'd love an option to pin them at the bottom of my items like they used to be.

I have a lot in my vault and so 98% of the time when I'm seeing a vault page I just need to see every item on that page and then move onto the next. This worked fantastically with the old arrangement - I could centre my screen so it could see all 28 items and click the arrow buttons without having to ever scroll until I found the page I wanted. I'd love to have that back.
Support! I adore everything about the hoard/vault update except this. The floating bottom buttons are incredibly disorienting and cover a really inconvenient fraction of my screen, I'd love an option to pin them at the bottom of my items like they used to be.

I have a lot in my vault and so 98% of the time when I'm seeing a vault page I just need to see every item on that page and then move onto the next. This worked fantastically with the old arrangement - I could centre my screen so it could see all 28 items and click the arrow buttons without having to ever scroll until I found the page I wanted. I'd love to have that back.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17