Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Event calendar?
1 2 3
Heya, I'm not sure if other people have this kind of issue but I have a slightly confused brain and I often forget when events will take place. I've read somewhere that elemental festivals happen on the last sunday of each month or something but... I'm very bad with this "last Sunday of this or that month" thing because I hardly ever keep track of this kind of stuff... and also I dont know if this is always valid or if it changes sometimes... so yeah. I just thought it might be neat if we had a FR Official Calendar with all the events in the next... I dont know, month or two... I dont know what would be good for the staff in that sense.

Anyway, a cute little calendar with the site's aesthetics and with all the festivals and other little events, like drakeharvest and etc, would be wonderful in my personal opinion. And they might even add stuff like maintenance dates and other things that have a predetermined date. I know that the staff team always post in the forums about the dates but there are always updates going on and sometimes I find it hard to find the updates that said the exact dates of festivals... Anyway. Maybe it's just me? I don't know. Thought I'd bring this up for discussion. :)

What do you all think?
Heya, I'm not sure if other people have this kind of issue but I have a slightly confused brain and I often forget when events will take place. I've read somewhere that elemental festivals happen on the last sunday of each month or something but... I'm very bad with this "last Sunday of this or that month" thing because I hardly ever keep track of this kind of stuff... and also I dont know if this is always valid or if it changes sometimes... so yeah. I just thought it might be neat if we had a FR Official Calendar with all the events in the next... I dont know, month or two... I dont know what would be good for the staff in that sense.

Anyway, a cute little calendar with the site's aesthetics and with all the festivals and other little events, like drakeharvest and etc, would be wonderful in my personal opinion. And they might even add stuff like maintenance dates and other things that have a predetermined date. I know that the staff team always post in the forums about the dates but there are always updates going on and sometimes I find it hard to find the updates that said the exact dates of festivals... Anyway. Maybe it's just me? I don't know. Thought I'd bring this up for discussion. :)

What do you all think?
banner.png
Support!
hey who says it's complicated you literally just have to make it a page with some titles and dates
Support!
hey who says it's complicated you literally just have to make it a page with some titles and dates
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support, this would be cute and helpful, especially for newbies!

(And also yes, the elemental festivals always begin on the last Sunday of the month. No exceptions, except for Night of the Nocturne, which falls during the last two weeks of December.)
Support, this would be cute and helpful, especially for newbies!

(And also yes, the elemental festivals always begin on the last Sunday of the month. No exceptions, except for Night of the Nocturne, which falls during the last two weeks of December.)
6ntc1cC.jpg
I have wanted this pretty much since I first joined, and I think it would be cute to put other special dates there too, like when Baldwin first appeared, when he created bogsneaks and things like that.
I have wanted this pretty much since I first joined, and I think it would be cute to put other special dates there too, like when Baldwin first appeared, when he created bogsneaks and things like that.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support! Something for the encyclopedia. :D
Support! Something for the encyclopedia. :D
Big support!!!

It would be so nice to just click a calendar and see when something is about to come, instead I gotta navigate to the encyclopedia, then to holidays and then try and remember what month is what xd also it doesn't tell the dates, only the month so it's still a bit ehhhhh..
Big support!!!

It would be so nice to just click a calendar and see when something is about to come, instead I gotta navigate to the encyclopedia, then to holidays and then try and remember what month is what xd also it doesn't tell the dates, only the month so it's still a bit ehhhhh..
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I'd love this (especially night of the nocturne that kind of floats about a bit more in late dec/early january, last year's notn (or the year before? time is fake) was not when a lot of fr assumed it would be.

the festival rule (tho doesn't always hold for notn) is a festival week must contain 4 days in the festival month, otherwise it's a week earlier.

so like starfall is starts tomorrow bc next week has 4 days in it but earth fest in november is Nov 22-28 because the last week in month only has 2 calendar dates in it)

the bonus xp times kind of stay the same year to year but not exactly as fr tries to vary mid-week to weekends or something?
I'd love this (especially night of the nocturne that kind of floats about a bit more in late dec/early january, last year's notn (or the year before? time is fake) was not when a lot of fr assumed it would be.

the festival rule (tho doesn't always hold for notn) is a festival week must contain 4 days in the festival month, otherwise it's a week earlier.

so like starfall is starts tomorrow bc next week has 4 days in it but earth fest in november is Nov 22-28 because the last week in month only has 2 calendar dates in it)

the bonus xp times kind of stay the same year to year but not exactly as fr tries to vary mid-week to weekends or something?
Support, I think it would be very handy!
Support, I think it would be very handy!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
I think this would be really helpful, it's hard to keep track of all the events we have sometimes, especially with festivals since they don't necessarily fall on a specific day.
I think this would be really helpful, it's hard to keep track of all the events we have sometimes, especially with festivals since they don't necessarily fall on a specific day.
jCVhFoZ.gif
support; i always forget when the events are starting
support; i always forget when the events are starting
66.png
1 2 3