Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Wolf Capes?/ More Animal-Capes
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Phay" date="2020-07-05 16:16:18" ] To be honest, I'd love more animal capes in general. Give me big felines, boars, deer... [/quote] Yes please! Support for more wolf capes and any other animal capes.
Phay wrote on 2020-07-05 16:16:18:
To be honest, I'd love more animal capes in general. Give me big felines, boars, deer...

Yes please! Support for more wolf capes and any other animal capes.
I never actually thought of it, but, more animal capes in general would be amazing! O:

Thanks to all the people who supported this thread, and the people who suggested more animals capes! :D
I never actually thought of it, but, more animal capes in general would be amazing! O:

Thanks to all the people who supported this thread, and the people who suggested more animals capes! :D
I personally really want bear capes! So I don't have to make custom accents to make my dragons into bears. But yeah more animals in general would be awesome, like big cats, birds of prey, etc. I would also like some more animal apparel outside of capes like paw shaped gloves!
I personally really want bear capes! So I don't have to make custom accents to make my dragons into bears. But yeah more animals in general would be awesome, like big cats, birds of prey, etc. I would also like some more animal apparel outside of capes like paw shaped gloves!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Bump-
Bump-
Bump-
Bump-
Bump-
Bump-
Bump-
Bump-
I kinda want ones that don't go over the head! Like misc. pelts and stuff. Want my dragons to look like fur-trappers
I kinda want ones that don't go over the head! Like misc. pelts and stuff. Want my dragons to look like fur-trappers
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
sUpPoRt! Even though I'm new to this game, I've spend some time looking in the Auction house okay-? Also I kinda just searched up 'Wolf' and it came up with it-

But yeah! I'd like to see more animal capes in general too! :D
sUpPoRt! Even though I'm new to this game, I've spend some time looking in the Auction house okay-? Also I kinda just searched up 'Wolf' and it came up with it-

But yeah! I'd like to see more animal capes in general too! :D
7+ FR
I support this 100%, I think it would be neat to see some :)
I support this 100%, I think it would be neat to see some :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
1 2 3 4 5