Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Wolf Capes?/ More Animal-Capes
1 2 3 4 5
So, being a MASSIVE fan of Wolf-Capes, I really, really want more! Meaning, more colors & styles

Yes, I do love the original ones, but,... There's some dragons that I love, but don't suit any wolf capes! :/ (-As I'm making my clan lair into a Wolf Pack.-)

I also think that there should be more styles of wolf capes! Meaning- Right now, we have a rather aggressive looking Wolf-Capes, so I think there should be like- Calm ones, sleepy ones, aggressive ones, etc!

Who else is a big fan of Wolf-Capes? Well, if so- Make some noise! ^^
Thanks so much to the people who suggested more animal apparel/ capes in general!!!
So, being a MASSIVE fan of Wolf-Capes, I really, really want more! Meaning, more colors & styles

Yes, I do love the original ones, but,... There's some dragons that I love, but don't suit any wolf capes! :/ (-As I'm making my clan lair into a Wolf Pack.-)

I also think that there should be more styles of wolf capes! Meaning- Right now, we have a rather aggressive looking Wolf-Capes, so I think there should be like- Calm ones, sleepy ones, aggressive ones, etc!

Who else is a big fan of Wolf-Capes? Well, if so- Make some noise! ^^
Thanks so much to the people who suggested more animal apparel/ capes in general!!!
I never thought of this, but i love it! more woof wolfs!
I never thought of this, but i love it! more woof wolfs!
66.png
Bumppppp
Bumppppp
Bumppppp
Bumppppp
Support. I use the capes for my fox dragons and I wouldnt mind more colors or related apparel.
Support. I use the capes for my fox dragons and I wouldnt mind more colors or related apparel.
Support! I'd love for them to add wolf paws and wolf tails that matched the capes too!
Support! I'd love for them to add wolf paws and wolf tails that matched the capes too!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
SUPPORT~

More colours and apparel like wolf capes would be cool!
SUPPORT~

More colours and apparel like wolf capes would be cool!
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
[quote name="lugia492" date="2020-07-05 15:39:45" ] Support! I'd love for them to add wolf paws and wolf tails that matched the capes too! [/quote] YESSS
lugia492 wrote on 2020-07-05 15:39:45:
YESSS
66.png
To be honest, I'd love more animal capes in general. Give me big felines, boars, deer...
To be honest, I'd love more animal capes in general. Give me big felines, boars, deer...
Support! I would love more wolf capes and animal capes. i.e. Tigers and eagles.
Support! I would love more wolf capes and animal capes. i.e. Tigers and eagles.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 3 4 5