Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Size Tracker?
1 2
Big support! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Big support!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Support![emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
Support!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
Yes!! I would LOVE official information on dragon sizes. Min-maxes, averages, etc. It'd be really cool if they could do some rough sketches showing different proportions as well that'd be even better! It's difficult trying to guess how 2 different mirrors would look if they're both 500kg but one is 3.5 meters and the other is 7.5. Is the weight their normal weight or are we to assume it means some dragons are really skinny or chonky? I need to know!
Yes!! I would LOVE official information on dragon sizes. Min-maxes, averages, etc. It'd be really cool if they could do some rough sketches showing different proportions as well that'd be even better! It's difficult trying to guess how 2 different mirrors would look if they're both 500kg but one is 3.5 meters and the other is 7.5. Is the weight their normal weight or are we to assume it means some dragons are really skinny or chonky? I need to know!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
If you are looking for information now, I believe there are a few threads that do dragon surveys and make averages based on that. There's definitely a sornieth world records thread somewhere out there
If you are looking for information now, I believe there are a few threads that do dragon surveys and make averages based on that. There's definitely a sornieth world records thread somewhere out there

bannerart_2021.png
Support!
Support!
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
1 2