Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | skin/accent finding
so i'm sure i and many others have come across this situation; you see a beautiful skin or accent, pop it on a dragon in the dressing room, and call it a day. but weeks or even months go by and you're looking to buy it, but it's not on the auction house, and you now have no idea what the id is. i think either incorporating a search system for accents/skins (like dragon search), or at the very least including the id in dressing room, would help a ton. an accent search/browsing system (again, like either dragon search or a mash-up of the auction house and dressing room search systems which would include the id) would make finding an accent so much easier.
so i'm sure i and many others have come across this situation; you see a beautiful skin or accent, pop it on a dragon in the dressing room, and call it a day. but weeks or even months go by and you're looking to buy it, but it's not on the auction house, and you now have no idea what the id is. i think either incorporating a search system for accents/skins (like dragon search), or at the very least including the id in dressing room, would help a ton. an accent search/browsing system (again, like either dragon search or a mash-up of the auction house and dressing room search systems which would include the id) would make finding an accent so much easier.
wishing you the best.
I would definitely like a way to search for a skin by name/breed/creator/etc. It was a big improvement to have all the tooltips show the ID number, rather than just hoard/equipped ones, but the dressing room is still pretty frustrating in a number of ways when it comes to skins/accents imo.

The only thing is that it would probably be a big load on both the site end and browser end, cause it already takes a long time to load pages with lots of skins on them, (looking at you accent trading hub) so that might be a bit of an issue.
I would definitely like a way to search for a skin by name/breed/creator/etc. It was a big improvement to have all the tooltips show the ID number, rather than just hoard/equipped ones, but the dressing room is still pretty frustrating in a number of ways when it comes to skins/accents imo.

The only thing is that it would probably be a big load on both the site end and browser end, cause it already takes a long time to load pages with lots of skins on them, (looking at you accent trading hub) so that might be a bit of an issue.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
100% support
100% support
Accent Shop
It would be nice if there was a built in searchable item database in FR, instead of having to use outside sources. this feature could be included in that! (Along with a better way for artists to sell them)
It would be nice if there was a built in searchable item database in FR, instead of having to use outside sources. this feature could be included in that! (Along with a better way for artists to sell them)
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Support, and I'd love a name and category search for skins in the Dressing Room.
Support, and I'd love a name and category search for skins in the Dressing Room.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
PLEASE. Finding anything is so hard.
PLEASE. Finding anything is so hard.