Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | are you sure? for main menu button coli
1 2 3 4 5
Please! I lose so much breath because I accidentally touch the main menu button. I make this mistake like ten times a day.
Please! I lose so much breath because I accidentally touch the main menu button. I make this mistake like ten times a day.
[quote name="loumauve" date="2022-01-25 11:44:10" ] Personally I use the Main Menu button all the time to leave battle when my dragons are about to be overwhelmed, having an additional pop-up every time I try to leave a battle and restart would be really frustrating. I agree that maybe there should be a way to differentiate the two buttons more, but adding another pop-up to a site that's already overwhelmingly laden with pop-ups just doesn't seem like the best idea to handle this. [/quote] I agree, I use it when I'm done leveling fodder so no support for another pop-up that will likely get ignored anywas. I will support moving the buttons so they're not near each other though.
loumauve wrote on 2022-01-25 11:44:10:
Personally I use the Main Menu button all the time to leave battle when my dragons are about to be overwhelmed, having an additional pop-up every time I try to leave a battle and restart would be really frustrating.
I agree that maybe there should be a way to differentiate the two buttons more, but adding another pop-up to a site that's already overwhelmingly laden with pop-ups just doesn't seem like the best idea to handle this.

I agree, I use it when I'm done leveling fodder so no support for another pop-up that will likely get ignored anywas.

I will support moving the buttons so they're not near each other though.
support. i do this all the time
support. i do this all the time
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.png

tobi/rowan
nBUwvfz.png
d3OF3Gw.png
you can ping me!
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
im fr time +3 but im on at really weird hours sometimes
credit for the images is in my bio at the bottom
Huge support, I've accidentally left battles many times after a crit. When I actually want to start the battle over I just refresh or leave the page

Even if its just moving the button so its not in the worst possible place, it would be a big help
Huge support, I've accidentally left battles many times after a crit. When I actually want to start the battle over I just refresh or leave the page

Even if its just moving the button so its not in the worst possible place, it would be a big help
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
1 2 3 4 5