Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mahjong: Don't highlight playable tiles
1 2 3
Dude, I already have an hard time playing it while being able to tell if I can click the tile or not, remove that and the game becomes basically unplayable, my eyes already blur the tiles together as it is.

no support :/
Dude, I already have an hard time playing it while being able to tell if I can click the tile or not, remove that and the game becomes basically unplayable, my eyes already blur the tiles together as it is.

no support :/
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
As many have stated, support only for the option to turn it off, due to the depth issue.
As many have stated, support only for the option to turn it off, due to the depth issue.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
An undo button would be handy. Also, I once played Taipei a lot, which is very similar to this game, and four different types of flowers were used in that game. Adding flowers would be great, though it might be confused with the Spring flower that's already in the game. So be sure to use four different varieties while making sure it's different from the Spring flower.

I'm not a huge Mahjong player, so the highlighted playable cards is extremely helpful. Why would anyone choose to turn that off?
An undo button would be handy. Also, I once played Taipei a lot, which is very similar to this game, and four different types of flowers were used in that game. Adding flowers would be great, though it might be confused with the Spring flower that's already in the game. So be sure to use four different varieties while making sure it's different from the Spring flower.

I'm not a huge Mahjong player, so the highlighted playable cards is extremely helpful. Why would anyone choose to turn that off?
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
Option? Yes, sure. Removal? Absolutely no, I'd be totally helpless without that highlights.
Option? Yes, sure. Removal? Absolutely no, I'd be totally helpless without that highlights.
As someone who isn't familiar with the game, no support. I don't see why it needs to be removed? A toggle would be okay.
As someone who isn't familiar with the game, no support. I don't see why it needs to be removed? A toggle would be okay.
Support! I find it kinda boring with the highlighted tiles as well. However, I can see how it would bother other people, so a toggle seems like the best option here.
Support! I find it kinda boring with the highlighted tiles as well. However, I can see how it would bother other people, so a toggle seems like the best option here.
I support this as a toggle option. I would be lost without it but I have other games that give me "hints" and I wish I could shut them off so I can understand why some would like to turn the highlight off.
I support this as a toggle option. I would be lost without it but I have other games that give me "hints" and I wish I could shut them off so I can understand why some would like to turn the highlight off.
Stuff will one day go here.
as others have said, i'd only want it to be an option or higher difficulty setting. i also have a hard time looking at repeating patterns on screens, and the highlights definitely help me and make it all easier on the eyes. the perspective in this version of mahjong isn't that clear without highlights or shadows, so i think the highlights are definitely needed until you're used to the game.
as others have said, i'd only want it to be an option or higher difficulty setting. i also have a hard time looking at repeating patterns on screens, and the highlights definitely help me and make it all easier on the eyes. the perspective in this version of mahjong isn't that clear without highlights or shadows, so i think the highlights are definitely needed until you're used to the game.
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
No support, not even to make it optional. It's a good design feature, and it helps people more than it hinders them
No support, not even to make it optional. It's a good design feature, and it helps people more than it hinders them
1 2 3