Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mahjong: Don't highlight playable tiles
1 2 3
Veteran Mahjong player, definitely need the highlights in this incarnation as the depth of the tiles is nearly impossible to tell at times. Would support there being an option to turn it off instead of completely removing it, though.
Veteran Mahjong player, definitely need the highlights in this incarnation as the depth of the tiles is nearly impossible to tell at times. Would support there being an option to turn it off instead of completely removing it, though.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd like to keep the highlights. Because I'd never played Mahjong before this, and without the highlights, I'd be beyond confused, wondering why certain tiles weren't playable.

So those who are not familiar with Mahjong would definitely need these highlights...
I'd like to keep the highlights. Because I'd never played Mahjong before this, and without the highlights, I'd be beyond confused, wondering why certain tiles weren't playable.

So those who are not familiar with Mahjong would definitely need these highlights...
I am for optional as well
I rarely played Mahjong as a kid and haven't touched it for years, now that I'm playing it again, I am just so very thankful for these highlights, but I see how others might get annoyed or confused by that
It's like the new Pokemon games telling me what moves are effective against my opponents, like I kNOW, STOP- xD
I am for optional as well
I rarely played Mahjong as a kid and haven't touched it for years, now that I'm playing it again, I am just so very thankful for these highlights, but I see how others might get annoyed or confused by that
It's like the new Pokemon games telling me what moves are effective against my opponents, like I kNOW, STOP- xD
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
I've played hours and hours of Mahjong, and I do not want the highlights to go away. I love them, it makes it much easier to tell what's playable. In other versions I definitely waste plenty of time in the more complicated patterns clicking things that look free to me, only to find out, no, they aren't.

I do however want an undo button, for those times where you make a move and instantly realize you should have made a different one.
I've played hours and hours of Mahjong, and I do not want the highlights to go away. I love them, it makes it much easier to tell what's playable. In other versions I definitely waste plenty of time in the more complicated patterns clicking things that look free to me, only to find out, no, they aren't.

I do however want an undo button, for those times where you make a move and instantly realize you should have made a different one.
I have a lot of trouble focusing with all of those patterns and would actually prefer if the playable tiles would be a bit /more/ highlighted than the ones underneath (as in a tad darker like on other mahjong games). But i def think it would be nice to have an option to turn it off for those who don't want it.
I have a lot of trouble focusing with all of those patterns and would actually prefer if the playable tiles would be a bit /more/ highlighted than the ones underneath (as in a tad darker like on other mahjong games). But i def think it would be nice to have an option to turn it off for those who don't want it.
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
Option please!

I don't really know the rules to this game at all, but the highlights helps me know what I'm doing, so I'd be lost otherwise!
Option please!

I don't really know the rules to this game at all, but the highlights helps me know what I'm doing, so I'd be lost otherwise!
Nq0eoGi.png
Never played Majong before, don't know the rules. No support unless it's optional.
Never played Majong before, don't know the rules. No support unless it's optional.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
If it was optional: yes. If no: DEFINITELY not. Some people might want a challenge and play "real" Mahjong, but I think many people (including me) prefer it this way,
If it was optional: yes. If no: DEFINITELY not. Some people might want a challenge and play "real" Mahjong, but I think many people (including me) prefer it this way,
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
No support unless it's optional. I've played a lot of mahjong in my life, and it can be hard enough to judge depth in FR's version that the highlights are warranted. I can see how some players might like them off, but having them on limits guesswork and frustration.
No support unless it's optional. I've played a lot of mahjong in my life, and it can be hard enough to judge depth in FR's version that the highlights are warranted. I can see how some players might like them off, but having them on limits guesswork and frustration.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I'd only support it as optional.

I've played Majong on other game platforms, but I also have difficulties seeing the height difference in FR's version, to the extent that without it I wouldn't notice a tile is available. The highlights are especially helpful in lines behind another, because I often can't tell what the card is as it is until I select to enlarge it, let alone if it's available (without the highlight).
I'd only support it as optional.

I've played Majong on other game platforms, but I also have difficulties seeing the height difference in FR's version, to the extent that without it I wouldn't notice a tile is available. The highlights are especially helpful in lines behind another, because I often can't tell what the card is as it is until I select to enlarge it, let alone if it's available (without the highlight).
1 2 3