Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clanbound Vistas for PvP Prizes
1 2
[quote name="Lililira" date="2019-08-23 15:44:03" ] Sure, why not? However, I am concerned about hoard clutter in case folks get dupes and it's not possible to offload them.[/quote] I assume what would happen with a clan bound vista would be that it would be automatically applied to the account when earned as the other merit based vistas are rather than an item based vista like the other vistas. If they vista is for achieving a rank, then any subsequent placing in that rank, you wouldn’t get a vista, instead some other reward such as a bonus of pvp tokens or a special star on your profile that updates with subsequent placements
Lililira wrote on 2019-08-23 15:44:03:
Sure, why not?
However, I am concerned about hoard clutter in case folks get dupes and it's not possible to offload them.
I assume what would happen with a clan bound vista would be that it would be automatically applied to the account when earned as the other merit based vistas are rather than an item based vista like the other vistas. If they vista is for achieving a rank, then any subsequent placing in that rank, you wouldn’t get a vista, instead some other reward such as a bonus of pvp tokens or a special star on your profile that updates with subsequent placements
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Even a clanbound vista is not foolproof.

They introduced "clanbound" eye vials and people got around it by having other players pay them to send their dragons over and have the eye vial applied before sending them back.

They introduced "clanbound" breed changes and the forums were full of players using the same technique to get around that.

So introduce a clanbound vista that requires fighting in the coli, and people who can't coli will give out their logins to other players - and pay those players to come along with their coli team and login as them and earn the achievement for them.

The whole clanbound fiasco is just an exercise in encouraging people to do unsafe things like sending their dragons to other users or giving out their logins. Basically it's making some item inaccessible to many players unless they indulge in such unsafe practices.

I'm sure there's a bunch of holier than though people who'll say well people shouldn't do that and if they get burned it's their own fault. But maybe if such people had a bit of empathy for disabled people who can't coli, they might realize that that's what some players will be driven to.

Even a clanbound vista is not foolproof.

They introduced "clanbound" eye vials and people got around it by having other players pay them to send their dragons over and have the eye vial applied before sending them back.

They introduced "clanbound" breed changes and the forums were full of players using the same technique to get around that.

So introduce a clanbound vista that requires fighting in the coli, and people who can't coli will give out their logins to other players - and pay those players to come along with their coli team and login as them and earn the achievement for them.

The whole clanbound fiasco is just an exercise in encouraging people to do unsafe things like sending their dragons to other users or giving out their logins. Basically it's making some item inaccessible to many players unless they indulge in such unsafe practices.

I'm sure there's a bunch of holier than though people who'll say well people shouldn't do that and if they get burned it's their own fault. But maybe if such people had a bit of empathy for disabled people who can't coli, they might realize that that's what some players will be driven to.

1 2