Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Festival" category in Skins AH
1 2
So much support! I love looking through skins, but I really dont like going through coli or swipp skins, especially when I'm looking for cheap festival skins.
So much support! I love looking through skins, but I really dont like going through coli or swipp skins, especially when I'm looking for cheap festival skins.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
yes! I often times will use the festival skins in order to create themed dragons, so being able to find skins based on festival would be super helpful! :D
yes! I often times will use the festival skins in order to create themed dragons, so being able to find skins based on festival would be super helpful! :D
jPdGQf9.gifForum_sig.png
Great idea. Would also love the ability to search for skins that cover leass than 100% of the dragon, i.e. skincents
Great idea. Would also love the ability to search for skins that cover leass than 100% of the dragon, i.e. skincents
BFEMrcM.png
I'm actually quite glad to see this much support- asdjflkdj It was just a spur of the moment idea I had while scrolling through the skins and accents tab. ;u;
I'm actually quite glad to see this much support- asdjflkdj It was just a spur of the moment idea I had while scrolling through the skins and accents tab. ;u;
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
The category should split them all as either usermade skins or sitewide skins (coli, fest, marketplace (whenever they come back...) and etc). I would like this very much.
The category should split them all as either usermade skins or sitewide skins (coli, fest, marketplace (whenever they come back...) and etc). I would like this very much.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I need this so badly!. SUPPORT [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
I need this so badly!. SUPPORT
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2