Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Sug.] Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
[quote name="Fayd"] Serendipitous Sweet: Raise a dragon's level by 1. [/quote] [size=1][s]Pokemon anyone[/s][/size=1] But still, this overhaul is genius! I need it now!
Fayd wrote:
Serendipitous Sweet: Raise a dragon's level by 1.

Pokemon anyone

But still, this overhaul is genius! I need it now!
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Wow I love the temple suggestion.
It really gets players to exalt dragons:3
Wow I love the temple suggestion.
It really gets players to exalt dragons:3
Exaltation is in dire need of this update!
Exaltation is in dire need of this update!
signature under construction
i go by she/he/they in no particular order!
Untitled235_20210703193649.png
Untitled240_20210703200028.png
Untitled237_20210703205548.png
I greatly support this! It would really get FR feeling more like a game again. The site feels like it's been stagnating for the past few years, and the number of dragons out on the market now would be GREATLY helped by overhauling exaltation.

Personally I'd be willing to back a kickstarter to help fund the development of this. Esp if it uh, provided a special decor for the shrine/temple ^^
I greatly support this! It would really get FR feeling more like a game again. The site feels like it's been stagnating for the past few years, and the number of dragons out on the market now would be GREATLY helped by overhauling exaltation.

Personally I'd be willing to back a kickstarter to help fund the development of this. Esp if it uh, provided a special decor for the shrine/temple ^^
I wholeheartedly support this idea, especially the temple!
I wholeheartedly support this idea, especially the temple!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
I support
I support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
The idea of the boons and such is lovely, but I feel like even just implementing the temple thing in order to be able to visit dragons you've previously exalted would in itself make people more comfortable exalting dragons they love but don't have room for. Even if nothing else were done, that would be a positive step.
The idea of the boons and such is lovely, but I feel like even just implementing the temple thing in order to be able to visit dragons you've previously exalted would in itself make people more comfortable exalting dragons they love but don't have room for. Even if nothing else were done, that would be a positive step.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
This is a really cool idea! I love the idea of having an exalted dragon museum, especially because I want to see the dragons I've exalted in the past.
This is a really cool idea! I love the idea of having an exalted dragon museum, especially because I want to see the dragons I've exalted in the past.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
I love everything about this idea. The temple would be a fantastic addition, and has so many lore possibilities, it honestly makes me sad thinking it's not in the game yet! I'd love to see this implemented.
I love everything about this idea. The temple would be a fantastic addition, and has so many lore possibilities, it honestly makes me sad thinking it's not in the game yet! I'd love to see this implemented.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I'm more or less bumping this thread because the proposal is neat. I've been wanting a trophy case and a hoard room for a while, I'd like to show off my dragon's hoard somehow. The first post is a lot to chew on, it will take more than one sitting to read and some time to process.

About the only thing I object to in what I've read so far is a confirmation and re-affirmation of the negative interpretation of exalting. I personally treat it carefully, making sure it's the honor it's supposed to be according to FR lore, and a celebration. All dragons in my lair leave it with full tummies and a unique name I hope the owner of the parent dragon can find acceptable when they see it in their offspring list (except for two of my dragons, who always make 'Art').

The other thing I do not like about the original idea is it's overly religious, which I find generally icky, but I also think this will add to one of the problems it's meant to address and instead of having unreachable, unknowable, possibly deceased exalted dragons, the dragon gods will also begin to be presumed as absent, unreachable, unknowable, and possibly dead.

I like visualizing the dragon gods as very much alive (which they are in FR lore), they have lairs, they do things, they're regularly seen, can be visited and conversed with, and they might pop in for tea. They're more like royalty than gods right now, but I think with the addition of temples and shrines, they'll start taking on the characteristics typical of irl beliefs about gods.

I really would not like to see this happen. If the religious aspect and all the things that go with it, like the miracles and the 'special places' are taken out, I would like this idea better.
I'm more or less bumping this thread because the proposal is neat. I've been wanting a trophy case and a hoard room for a while, I'd like to show off my dragon's hoard somehow. The first post is a lot to chew on, it will take more than one sitting to read and some time to process.

About the only thing I object to in what I've read so far is a confirmation and re-affirmation of the negative interpretation of exalting. I personally treat it carefully, making sure it's the honor it's supposed to be according to FR lore, and a celebration. All dragons in my lair leave it with full tummies and a unique name I hope the owner of the parent dragon can find acceptable when they see it in their offspring list (except for two of my dragons, who always make 'Art').

The other thing I do not like about the original idea is it's overly religious, which I find generally icky, but I also think this will add to one of the problems it's meant to address and instead of having unreachable, unknowable, possibly deceased exalted dragons, the dragon gods will also begin to be presumed as absent, unreachable, unknowable, and possibly dead.

I like visualizing the dragon gods as very much alive (which they are in FR lore), they have lairs, they do things, they're regularly seen, can be visited and conversed with, and they might pop in for tea. They're more like royalty than gods right now, but I think with the addition of temples and shrines, they'll start taking on the characteristics typical of irl beliefs about gods.

I really would not like to see this happen. If the religious aspect and all the things that go with it, like the miracles and the 'special places' are taken out, I would like this idea better.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127