Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pay-In system for expansions [UPDATE]
1 2 3 4 5
Support.
This system would come in handy for when I let myself go and dive into window shopping for apparel when I really need more lair space.
I'm also half and half for the fee but it's something I'd be willing to deal with if it meant having an easier way to make sure my treasure goes to where it NEEDS to go..
Seriously I need to stop
Support.
This system would come in handy for when I let myself go and dive into window shopping for apparel when I really need more lair space.
I'm also half and half for the fee but it's something I'd be willing to deal with if it meant having an easier way to make sure my treasure goes to where it NEEDS to go..
Seriously I need to stop
RMVPi3d.png
I really would love this feature. I have difficulty saving up treasures I need to expand my lair. Having payment plans would really help out. I can toss in a bit weekly and boom it's paid off than paying it all at once. Less frustration.
I really would love this feature. I have difficulty saving up treasures I need to expand my lair. Having payment plans would really help out. I can toss in a bit weekly and boom it's paid off than paying it all at once. Less frustration.
yes plz

when u get to the 1 mil treasure expansions it gets really intimidating and saving up gets much harder bc then i think "ok but if i buy the expansion i wont have as much treasure left over as i would like" so paying in smaller amounts at a time would be less scary i think

i dont think there is a need for a fee
if u want big amounts of treasure to be deposited into it maybe there could be a minimum amount of treasure u need to put in at a time (except when it surpasses the remaining funds needed)
yes plz

when u get to the 1 mil treasure expansions it gets really intimidating and saving up gets much harder bc then i think "ok but if i buy the expansion i wont have as much treasure left over as i would like" so paying in smaller amounts at a time would be less scary i think

i dont think there is a need for a fee
if u want big amounts of treasure to be deposited into it maybe there could be a minimum amount of treasure u need to put in at a time (except when it surpasses the remaining funds needed)
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
This would be extremely helpful! As lair expansions are now racking up to be over a million treasure, I need to be able to put little bits away for the expansion itself. I think this would make expansion more of a treasure sink to regulate the economy just a bit better.
This would be extremely helpful! As lair expansions are now racking up to be over a million treasure, I need to be able to put little bits away for the expansion itself. I think this would make expansion more of a treasure sink to regulate the economy just a bit better.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
This is how it should have been from the start. Love it.
This is how it should have been from the start. Love it.
Lore shop closed for good :(
I've seen this one around before, personally I don't need it but it may be useful to other players, especially when the costs reach 1 mil, so why not. Though of course dom discounts shouldn't apply unless you're paying the sum in full (which would be an additional incentive to use it).
I've seen this one around before, personally I don't need it but it may be useful to other players, especially when the costs reach 1 mil, so why not. Though of course dom discounts shouldn't apply unless you're paying the sum in full (which would be an additional incentive to use it).
Completely support this idea. No support for fees for using this. There's no difference between completely paying off the lump sum (as we do now) or paying it in smaller installments so why should someone have to pay a fee?
Completely support this idea. No support for fees for using this. There's no difference between completely paying off the lump sum (as we do now) or paying it in smaller installments so why should someone have to pay a fee?
Supporting because, Well, why not.
Saving such a big sum and spending it all at once can be daunting.
Supporting because, Well, why not.
Saving such a big sum and spending it all at once can be daunting.
66MHIIb.png
Definitely support! Having a system to slowly pay off the lair expansions would be great and it would certainly balance the system to have dom discounts not apply to the partial payments, would definitely be down for this option :3
Definitely support! Having a system to slowly pay off the lair expansions would be great and it would certainly balance the system to have dom discounts not apply to the partial payments, would definitely be down for this option :3
Hatchery
nature_small.png
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
I support.

As most are saying, I don't think a fee is necessary. However, I think the Dom discount would be nice for when using a lump sum payment. It's already difficult enough making money so being able to throw random payments when I have it available would be fantastic.
I support.

As most are saying, I don't think a fee is necessary. However, I think the Dom discount would be nice for when using a lump sum payment. It's already difficult enough making money so being able to throw random payments when I have it available would be fantastic.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5