Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping Coli: Heal dragons instead
1 2 3 4 5
Support! When I made my coli team I gave them specific stats for a reason, they work well. The stat increase doesn't add anything for me, so getting a bit of heath back would be nice and helpful

Maybe if all the dragons had full health, then resort to stat increase
Support! When I made my coli team I gave them specific stats for a reason, they work well. The stat increase doesn't add anything for me, so getting a bit of heath back would be nice and helpful

Maybe if all the dragons had full health, then resort to stat increase
qruiRvb.png
This more be more beneficial, support!
This more be more beneficial, support!
MyfNmKq.png
100% support. It really makes no sense why a MAGE derg would get a strength buff. I don't even see any difference because it's so small.
100% support. It really makes no sense why a MAGE derg would get a strength buff. I don't even see any difference because it's so small.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I support this wholeheartedly. The stat buffs we get now are so minimal that it really doesn't adjust anything after a certain point.
I support this wholeheartedly. The stat buffs we get now are so minimal that it really doesn't adjust anything after a certain point.
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Full support, the current stat boosts are pointless when you've got a full lvl 25 team.
Full support, the current stat boosts are pointless when you've got a full lvl 25 team.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
partial support.

i dont support full heals or percentage heals but if the heal is the same as/lower than a minor health potion, then support.

also would support other useful buffs like maybe restore 5 breath, double exp, etc
partial support.

i dont support full heals or percentage heals but if the heal is the same as/lower than a minor health potion, then support.

also would support other useful buffs like maybe restore 5 breath, double exp, etc
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
Support! Boosts for things like intellect aren’t helpful to my coli team, and are so minimal that even attack damage bonuses don’t help much.
Support! Boosts for things like intellect aren’t helpful to my coli team, and are so minimal that even attack damage bonuses don’t help much.
l9szmFh.jpg
I support! The current camping is utterly useless and annoying.
I support! The current camping is utterly useless and annoying.
vistafestival_8.png
1 2 3 4 5