Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 114
[quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-04-06 14:11:48" ] A lot of them could use different names though. [/quote] Oh my gods, I completely agree tbh. Practically all of them except the themed ones (like Dragonfruit and Birch for example) to be named after actual official colours. [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A–F]Here's the Wikipedia article listing all official colours[/url] and I think FR should stick to it
Rabigrace wrote on 2019-04-06 14:11:48:
A lot of them could use different names though.

Oh my gods, I completely agree tbh. Practically all of them except the themed ones (like Dragonfruit and Birch for example) to be named after actual official colours. Here's the Wikipedia article listing all official colours and I think FR should stick to it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Heckin yes!! Give me moonstone, winter, blueberry, chrysocolla, drowned, and frost please! I love all the other colors as well, much support.
Heckin yes!! Give me moonstone, winter, blueberry, chrysocolla, drowned, and frost please! I love all the other colors as well, much support.
1565535886176.png
u mean i could get a mocha latte dragon? oh heck yeah!!!!!
100% support!!!
u mean i could get a mocha latte dragon? oh heck yeah!!!!!
100% support!!!
OC9E4r3.png
FR hasn't stuck to official colors so far tho. Colors that aren't on that list include Dust, Flint, Coal, Eldritch, Blackberry, Fog, to name a few quickly
FR hasn't stuck to official colors so far tho. Colors that aren't on that list include Dust, Flint, Coal, Eldritch, Blackberry, Fog, to name a few quickly
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
hey, I think we're being pretty conventional when it comes to color names considering paint companies will name their colors "Late Autumn Mist" and "Paris Afternoon" and "Sweet Pamplemousse Dreams"
hey, I think we're being pretty conventional when it comes to color names considering paint companies will name their colors "Late Autumn Mist" and "Paris Afternoon" and "Sweet Pamplemousse Dreams"
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
LMAO
LMAO
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I will always support more colors! More colors = more creative options [emoji=pearlcatcher happy]
I will always support more colors! More colors = more creative options
Lore shop closed for good :(
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-04-06 14:27:45" ] [quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-04-06 14:11:48" ] A lot of them could use different names though. [/quote] Oh my gods, I completely agree tbh. Practically all of them except the themed ones (like Dragonfruit and Birch for example) to be named after actual official colours. [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A–F]Here's the Wikipedia article listing all official colours[/url] and I think FR should stick to it [/quote] I CAN GET A COSMIC LATTE DRAGON AND CALL HER MILKY WAY
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-04-06 14:27:45:
Rabigrace wrote on 2019-04-06 14:11:48:
A lot of them could use different names though.

Oh my gods, I completely agree tbh. Practically all of them except the themed ones (like Dragonfruit and Birch for example) to be named after actual official colours. Here's the Wikipedia article listing all official colours and I think FR should stick to it

I CAN GET A COSMIC LATTE DRAGON AND CALL HER MILKY WAY
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I'm in love with this specially Moonstone~
I'm in love with this specially Moonstone~
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
AAAAHHhhhh! I need these colors so badly! [emoji=spiral star] [emoji=spiral love] Especially freakshow, cola, moonstone, and ametrine
AAAAHHhhhh! I need these colors so badly!
Especially freakshow, cola, moonstone, and ametrine

3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 114