Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No KS items at Roundsey's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It’s a given that they’re not re-releasing any Kickstarter or beta items. The difference between those and the normal retired items is that the KS and beta items were rewards for those who literally helped to fund and test the site before release. Things like the sprites were festival items and were very easy to obtain when they were available. They were not a personal ‘thank you’ to those who helped allow the website to exist, which is something that a person who happened to discover FR in 2013 or 2014 probably cannot claim to do- er... I mean they certainly could, but the part they played was not as significant as the people who helped make FR a reality. Early players absolutely played a role in getting the site on its feet, but there’s a difference in significance between something made available site-wide and something earned by providing resources for its existence
It’s a given that they’re not re-releasing any Kickstarter or beta items. The difference between those and the normal retired items is that the KS and beta items were rewards for those who literally helped to fund and test the site before release. Things like the sprites were festival items and were very easy to obtain when they were available. They were not a personal ‘thank you’ to those who helped allow the website to exist, which is something that a person who happened to discover FR in 2013 or 2014 probably cannot claim to do- er... I mean they certainly could, but the part they played was not as significant as the people who helped make FR a reality. Early players absolutely played a role in getting the site on its feet, but there’s a difference in significance between something made available site-wide and something earned by providing resources for its existence
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
Support. While I hope FR staff aren't stupid enough to unretire KS and beta items, the fact that they've only specifically mentioned Imperial scrolls & G1 Imps are retaining their retired status & haven't gone into detail as to what else will/will not be coming out of retirement, on top of them going back on their "retired is retired" word, is worrying.

I'm (albeit bitterly) resigned to the idea of non-KS/beta items being unretired, but retiring KS/beta items would be morally (not to mention legally) dodgy & insulting to those who risked supporting the site when they knew it might not even work out.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a KS backer/beta player, nor do I own or have any chance of owning KS/beta items.)
Support. While I hope FR staff aren't stupid enough to unretire KS and beta items, the fact that they've only specifically mentioned Imperial scrolls & G1 Imps are retaining their retired status & haven't gone into detail as to what else will/will not be coming out of retirement, on top of them going back on their "retired is retired" word, is worrying.

I'm (albeit bitterly) resigned to the idea of non-KS/beta items being unretired, but retiring KS/beta items would be morally (not to mention legally) dodgy & insulting to those who risked supporting the site when they knew it might not even work out.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a KS backer/beta player, nor do I own or have any chance of owning KS/beta items.)
No support for "never back".

But if back like "exclusive pack with gem subscryption" i support.
No support for "never back".

But if back like "exclusive pack with gem subscryption" i support.
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Support. My concern is that only imp scrolls were mentioned as staying retired- no mention of beta or other KS items. Their silence on that suggests KS/beta items can be in the prize pool. After the scattersight BS I would not put it past the staff to unretire these.
Support. My concern is that only imp scrolls were mentioned as staying retired- no mention of beta or other KS items. Their silence on that suggests KS/beta items can be in the prize pool. After the scattersight BS I would not put it past the staff to unretire these.
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
Support this!
KS items are something truely special and unique, and as such it should stay! :)
Support this!
KS items are something truely special and unique, and as such it should stay! :)
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
[quote name="Diznits" date="2018-08-01 07:19:39" ] It’s a given that they’re not re-releasing any Kickstarter or beta items. [/quote] Up until yesterday, it was a "given" that the Sprites weren't coming back. XD
Diznits wrote on 2018-08-01 07:19:39:
It’s a given that they’re not re-releasing any Kickstarter or beta items.

Up until yesterday, it was a "given" that the Sprites weren't coming back. XD
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Support for the KS items not coming back. They should stay exclusive.
Support for the KS items not coming back. They should stay exclusive.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
Both suggestions have my support!

I certainly hope they aren't even thinking of adding Kickstarter items and Beta testing gifts into the raffle! I wouldn't even be thinking they might be had they not specifically mentioned Imperial scrolls but no other items...It has got me a little worried...

Beta items were given out to players as a thank you for helping create the site. We tested for bugs, voiced our opinions and even had to say goodbye to our original dragons as the site was made live. The Beta items were gifts to those of us who devoted our time to try out a game that no one even knew would make it. My Beta items are worth so much more to me than anyone could ever offer, as to me, they were gifts and a reminder of my time as a beta tester.

I feel just as strongly about the Kickstarter items. I spent my money on virtual items I had no idea would even still be around today. I also bought them with the knowledge that they were exclusive items. My one and only chance to get them. Again, I treasure these items, as to me, they are very special rewards for helping Flight Rising start it's journey.

I understand the frustrations of other players that these items are unobtainable but even releasing 1 or 2 of these items would devalue the "specialness" of them for me.

I don't think Flight Rising will be releasing these items but I write this just in case they are considering.

A small confirmation would be nice as it's obviously not just me that is worried...
Both suggestions have my support!

I certainly hope they aren't even thinking of adding Kickstarter items and Beta testing gifts into the raffle! I wouldn't even be thinking they might be had they not specifically mentioned Imperial scrolls but no other items...It has got me a little worried...

Beta items were given out to players as a thank you for helping create the site. We tested for bugs, voiced our opinions and even had to say goodbye to our original dragons as the site was made live. The Beta items were gifts to those of us who devoted our time to try out a game that no one even knew would make it. My Beta items are worth so much more to me than anyone could ever offer, as to me, they were gifts and a reminder of my time as a beta tester.

I feel just as strongly about the Kickstarter items. I spent my money on virtual items I had no idea would even still be around today. I also bought them with the knowledge that they were exclusive items. My one and only chance to get them. Again, I treasure these items, as to me, they are very special rewards for helping Flight Rising start it's journey.

I understand the frustrations of other players that these items are unobtainable but even releasing 1 or 2 of these items would devalue the "specialness" of them for me.

I don't think Flight Rising will be releasing these items but I write this just in case they are considering.

A small confirmation would be nice as it's obviously not just me that is worried...
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
Support! I've always wanted a bone fiend but this would crash the market and ruin a lot of stuff.
Support! I've always wanted a bone fiend but this would crash the market and ruin a lot of stuff.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Full support for this. The ks items should stay retired forever, and only obtainable by finding an active user with a ks item (which is like winning the lottery 500 times in a row), or by backing the ks. Those who helped fr should have items that are obtained by them and aren't reintroduced. I'd feel cheated if I spent money on game to help it get footing then the items I got were reintroduced and anybody could get them. Ks items should have value to them. People payed real money and got them, the items they got shouldn't be back for how much roundsey pays, that'd be terrible for the ks backers
Full support for this. The ks items should stay retired forever, and only obtainable by finding an active user with a ks item (which is like winning the lottery 500 times in a row), or by backing the ks. Those who helped fr should have items that are obtained by them and aren't reintroduced. I'd feel cheated if I spent money on game to help it get footing then the items I got were reintroduced and anybody could get them. Ks items should have value to them. People payed real money and got them, the items they got shouldn't be back for how much roundsey pays, that'd be terrible for the ks backers
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7