Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened Familiars Stay In Bestiary?
1 2 3
Support! This is a great idea, and adds more of an incentive to awaken familiars.
Support! This is a great idea, and adds more of an incentive to awaken familiars.
It makes no sense to me that the bestiary page for a familiar should disappear when it leaves your lair. Not like you forget everything about it when the familiar leaves. Does the familiar rip it's page out of the book on the way out the door?

We already have the reduntant net icon. Let that indicate which familiars we have in our possession.

Please. I do not want this little shade-spawn daydream puffer in my hoard.
It makes no sense to me that the bestiary page for a familiar should disappear when it leaves your lair. Not like you forget everything about it when the familiar leaves. Does the familiar rip it's page out of the book on the way out the door?

We already have the reduntant net icon. Let that indicate which familiars we have in our possession.

Please. I do not want this little shade-spawn daydream puffer in my hoard.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support! The current feature doesn't make any sense.
Support! The current feature doesn't make any sense.
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
Support because if I get my hands on, say, a Light Sprite or Boolean and wind up giving it away/selling it, I want something to show that at one point, I owned a really rare and valuable familiar. It'd be a nice memento.

(i probably wouldn't actually give away/sell the boolean if i had it but i could be persuaded on sprites if this were a thing)
Support because if I get my hands on, say, a Light Sprite or Boolean and wind up giving it away/selling it, I want something to show that at one point, I owned a really rare and valuable familiar. It'd be a nice memento.

(i probably wouldn't actually give away/sell the boolean if i had it but i could be persuaded on sprites if this were a thing)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
(bumping)
(bumping)
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
So much support. I thought it had been a bug at first.
So much support. I thought it had been a bug at first.
button_by_cas_a_fras-dcgyfzz.gif yWNVmyo.png YGtrPn7.png
Definitely support! :D
Definitely support! :D
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
Support! This way you won't have to store 600 familiars in your vault.
Support! This way you won't have to store 600 familiars in your vault.
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
No support, it's the collecting that does it and I totally agree people who spend so much time collecting them can keep their collection, instead of just implementing that awakened familiars stay with you..

(and I'm not a collector, by the way)
No support, it's the collecting that does it and I totally agree people who spend so much time collecting them can keep their collection, instead of just implementing that awakened familiars stay with you..

(and I'm not a collector, by the way)
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
I support this because getting a familiar to awakened state takes a while, and it would not take too much to code, either!

in the sense that ideas are implemented in such a way that they fit the theme/lore of Flight Rising, the reason could be that in the time required to get the familiar to the awakened state, you would have time to study it, as a bestiary is typically a list of the behavioral patterns, appearance, and other traits of a list of creatures, and because of this time you would have to study it, you would have had time to write down all the notes, if not more than the amount written in the Flight Rising bestiary.

to sum it up, support, because you would have the bestiary notes, and you do not have to have something to have notes about it.
I support this because getting a familiar to awakened state takes a while, and it would not take too much to code, either!

in the sense that ideas are implemented in such a way that they fit the theme/lore of Flight Rising, the reason could be that in the time required to get the familiar to the awakened state, you would have time to study it, as a bestiary is typically a list of the behavioral patterns, appearance, and other traits of a list of creatures, and because of this time you would have to study it, you would have had time to write down all the notes, if not more than the amount written in the Flight Rising bestiary.

to sum it up, support, because you would have the bestiary notes, and you do not have to have something to have notes about it.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
1 2 3