Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112
Oh, these are all fantastic ideas!! While I do like all of the suggestions mentioned by op, I particularly like the one about transferring an eye type from one dragon to another. This means that primal/multigaze hatchlings with ugly colors can still have value, while keeping primal/multigaze rare like staff intended.

And lore-wise it shouldn't bring up too many conflicts, I mean there are already scrolls in canon that can change a dragon's form, why not an item that can transfer elemental power from one dragon to another? Having dragons of the same element could be a key part of this new feature, and perhaps Baldwin (or the imp from the scrying workshop? or a new npc dragon?) could initiate this process
Oh, these are all fantastic ideas!! While I do like all of the suggestions mentioned by op, I particularly like the one about transferring an eye type from one dragon to another. This means that primal/multigaze hatchlings with ugly colors can still have value, while keeping primal/multigaze rare like staff intended.

And lore-wise it shouldn't bring up too many conflicts, I mean there are already scrolls in canon that can change a dragon's form, why not an item that can transfer elemental power from one dragon to another? Having dragons of the same element could be a key part of this new feature, and perhaps Baldwin (or the imp from the scrying workshop? or a new npc dragon?) could initiate this process
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Fletcher I spent millions on scattervials and still didn't get what I wanted from them. I would be 100% happy right now to just accept my losses if it gave me an actual non-rng based way to get primal and multigaze on some of my old dragons. I definitely would not be upset about the waste.
@Fletcher I spent millions on scattervials and still didn't get what I wanted from them. I would be 100% happy right now to just accept my losses if it gave me an actual non-rng based way to get primal and multigaze on some of my old dragons. I definitely would not be upset about the waste.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov That's good to know. I think I would probably feel the same way if I had spent as much, like, just give me an option and I won't be so upset anymore, right? When the scattersights first came out I didn't even have the time to grind for them or the money to buy any and so I just sort of hoped that the massive, massive outcry would result in a change, but it didn't. :/
@Zhukov That's good to know. I think I would probably feel the same way if I had spent as much, like, just give me an option and I won't be so upset anymore, right? When the scattersights first came out I didn't even have the time to grind for them or the money to buy any and so I just sort of hoped that the massive, massive outcry would result in a change, but it didn't. :/
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
Support support support. I want to actually be able to actually customize my dragons how I like. :/
Support support support. I want to actually be able to actually customize my dragons how I like. :/
arP4i2I.png
bYt72YT.png
optH9Kd.png
UuKod4C.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ani_bw-S_012_m.gif
Support. I love Goat! I don't love that there's no way for my existing dragons to have it right now.
Support. I love Goat! I don't love that there's no way for my existing dragons to have it right now.
Chewy Tentacle
I'm not sure why I never posted when this thread was made last year...

But I fully support this thread. I love all of the ideas presented in the original post.

I still can't agree with the way this amazing feature was executed. I am severely disappointed that our voices were not heard and a new eye type was released with no way of getting it on older dragons. This time it's not even obtainable with the Scattersight vials... It's such a dirty move, I can't get over it..
I'm not sure why I never posted when this thread was made last year...

But I fully support this thread. I love all of the ideas presented in the original post.

I still can't agree with the way this amazing feature was executed. I am severely disappointed that our voices were not heard and a new eye type was released with no way of getting it on older dragons. This time it's not even obtainable with the Scattersight vials... It's such a dirty move, I can't get over it..
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
full support!! this is a perfect idea- a wonderful alternative to not having the option for these eye types available for older dragons at all.

even if they're incredibly rare and/or expensive, i would be willing to pay for it 100%. it wouldnt take away from the rarity of these eye types, since they would be incredibly difficult to obtain.

i do hope something like this will be implemented!!
full support!! this is a perfect idea- a wonderful alternative to not having the option for these eye types available for older dragons at all.

even if they're incredibly rare and/or expensive, i would be willing to pay for it 100%. it wouldnt take away from the rarity of these eye types, since they would be incredibly difficult to obtain.

i do hope something like this will be implemented!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Came here to bump this up but saw it's already getting a fresh wave of activity. Voicing even more support for this suggestion now that staff have demonstrated that they are willing to add yet more eyes. I'm glad one is attainable from the Coli and will remain so even after this week, but Goat(I love goat eyes and I really would love to have them on *several* dragons) is yet again breeding only.

I really don't feel it's worthwhile to breed a clone of my XXY blacksmith tundra just to get goat eyes on his distant grandson maybe- but if there was a way for me to purchase or save up for a Goat Eye vial, well, you'd have my ear, Staff.
Came here to bump this up but saw it's already getting a fresh wave of activity. Voicing even more support for this suggestion now that staff have demonstrated that they are willing to add yet more eyes. I'm glad one is attainable from the Coli and will remain so even after this week, but Goat(I love goat eyes and I really would love to have them on *several* dragons) is yet again breeding only.

I really don't feel it's worthwhile to breed a clone of my XXY blacksmith tundra just to get goat eyes on his distant grandson maybe- but if there was a way for me to purchase or save up for a Goat Eye vial, well, you'd have my ear, Staff.
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
I've said a 100 times and I'll keep saying it, treating your players like this is NOT okay staff
I've said a 100 times and I'll keep saying it, treating your players like this is NOT okay staff
DVcXRyP.png
The anniversary is going to be here before we know it. I hope, I truly do, that something is changed before then. Roundsey seems to be selling less tickets too. I bet putting Goat in the scattervials and having the scattervials be regular Roundsey prizes would revitalize that feature too.

If the staff is going to stick by their guns though? I think it's time we show our unhappiness with our wallets. I'm on a couple of sites that don't go against their founding premise like this--and those are much more likely to get my money now.
The anniversary is going to be here before we know it. I hope, I truly do, that something is changed before then. Roundsey seems to be selling less tickets too. I bet putting Goat in the scattervials and having the scattervials be regular Roundsey prizes would revitalize that feature too.

If the staff is going to stick by their guns though? I think it's time we show our unhappiness with our wallets. I'm on a couple of sites that don't go against their founding premise like this--and those are much more likely to get my money now.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112