Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 112
I'm glad this thread is still around because I'm still seriously annoyed by this and misery likes company. In other words, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wants this to be fixed somehow.

When it comes to implementing a Vial of Primal Eyes, Vial of Multi-Gaze, and Vial of Faceted Sight, I give my total support. Either that or cycle the Scattersights, or something equally as good.

Also, I think staff seriously need to address this issue again. I NEED THEM to address this again. Are they considering a fix? AT ALL? Seriously.
I'm glad this thread is still around because I'm still seriously annoyed by this and misery likes company. In other words, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wants this to be fixed somehow.

When it comes to implementing a Vial of Primal Eyes, Vial of Multi-Gaze, and Vial of Faceted Sight, I give my total support. Either that or cycle the Scattersights, or something equally as good.

Also, I think staff seriously need to address this issue again. I NEED THEM to address this again. Are they considering a fix? AT ALL? Seriously.
these ideas are so good! you have my full support. i just read this whole thread in one go and i agree with everything. i really miss the old, almost white eyes ice had
these ideas are so good! you have my full support. i just read this whole thread in one go and i agree with everything. i really miss the old, almost white eyes ice had
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
Cool idea! Support.
Cool idea! Support.
Thanks guys for your support! Bless
Thanks guys for your support! Bless
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Okay so I need to throw my 2-cents in

I SUPPORT THIS

I, being the self-loathing person I am, have a certain 2-dragon project planned for the future. One Light, one Shadow, both with Primal.

Tiny problem: for Lore reasons, I would like them to be born on the same day.

Really nitpicky and stupid, I know, along with virtually impossible.

But with this idea put in place, my impossible dream suddenly becomes... possible. I want this to be real. I don't want to try and have to spend a fortune on Scattersights. Please. FR team. Please.
Okay so I need to throw my 2-cents in

I SUPPORT THIS

I, being the self-loathing person I am, have a certain 2-dragon project planned for the future. One Light, one Shadow, both with Primal.

Tiny problem: for Lore reasons, I would like them to be born on the same day.

Really nitpicky and stupid, I know, along with virtually impossible.

But with this idea put in place, my impossible dream suddenly becomes... possible. I want this to be real. I don't want to try and have to spend a fortune on Scattersights. Please. FR team. Please.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
Oof, that's another thing I haven't thought about. Personal lore, such as that. This unnecessary RNG feature makes lore projects like this basically impossible.
Oof, that's another thing I haven't thought about. Personal lore, such as that. This unnecessary RNG feature makes lore projects like this basically impossible.
jCVhFoZ.gif
And when you combine lore with heritage. I mentioned somewhere that I have a whole family of dragons. The great grandma is owned by a friend, then I own the grandma, the mother, the son, and grandson. I can't recreate those colors, genes, and breeds for heritage and lineage easily.

I also have another breeding pair that I'm trying to make a complete Pokedex on their lineage. I've just about completed Kanto, so I'm over 100 offspring. If I wanted to re-breed those two to get eyes, I'd lose years worth of breeding for the Pokedex lineage even if I was lucky enough to get the desired eyes on the first nest. (I actually cringe about getting primal from that pair because that means I would have to exalt a primal baby instead of selling it for profit as selling it would completely mess up my Pokedex.)
And when you combine lore with heritage. I mentioned somewhere that I have a whole family of dragons. The great grandma is owned by a friend, then I own the grandma, the mother, the son, and grandson. I can't recreate those colors, genes, and breeds for heritage and lineage easily.

I also have another breeding pair that I'm trying to make a complete Pokedex on their lineage. I've just about completed Kanto, so I'm over 100 offspring. If I wanted to re-breed those two to get eyes, I'd lose years worth of breeding for the Pokedex lineage even if I was lucky enough to get the desired eyes on the first nest. (I actually cringe about getting primal from that pair because that means I would have to exalt a primal baby instead of selling it for profit as selling it would completely mess up my Pokedex.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I would at least like to know if FR is considering eye transfers. If they are, I'll hold on to that facet dragon I got lucky enough to breed and then transfer the eyes onto a keeper dragon. But if FR will never implement eye transfers, then I might as well exalt that facet dragon because that's all it's good for. So much for "something special" hatching from a nest.
I would at least like to know if FR is considering eye transfers. If they are, I'll hold on to that facet dragon I got lucky enough to breed and then transfer the eyes onto a keeper dragon. But if FR will never implement eye transfers, then I might as well exalt that facet dragon because that's all it's good for. So much for "something special" hatching from a nest.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support, I think these are great ideas.
Support, I think these are great ideas.
yfM68XN.gif
weighing in my usual support again

weighing in my usual support again

DVcXRyP.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 112